Battle of the Insane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Imperial_Samura
A lot of villains appear crazy, maybe even insane. But does insanity really aid them? Lets see here with a five way battle between some hand picked bad guys who have a reputation for being a few sandwiches short of a picnic, but are, never the less, some great adversaries.

The Joker vs. Green Goblin vs. Carnage vs. Typhoid Mary vs Cobra Commander

As an aside they have one whole week to prepare and psyche themselves up, before the battle which will take place in some standard city (they will all have had access to the city before the match to get an understanding of it and set traps etc....)

So who takes hope the cup and gets to wear a crazy grin?

muffin man
carnage come on he can create weapons from himself
d*m thats gotta hurt

radioboy121
In Cobra, I always felt the Baroness was somewhat the crazy one (she literally ruined headquarters just to try and get Snake Eyes).

Of the specified contenders, I would have to go with Typhoid Mary. The opposite sex always seems to fall prey to her (she even got Deadpool under her spell). Carnage, who I think would otherwise win the battle should also be affected; he had feelings for a psychotic patient (her name eludes me) that treated a virus she contracted as her baby.

crazyspinz
pfff, im 10 times as crazy as those guys, i say i win

Imperial_Samura
Ah, I knew I was forgetting someone, sorry.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.