Queer Eye for the Straight GIRL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crickey77
Has anyone heard about this new show? I just saw a commercial on Bravo. It looks pretty good, I'm surprised they didn't come up with this idea earlier. Basically, they have a new "Fab team" and make over a woman instead of a guy - they do the usual grooming, decorating, etc. but with more emphasis on improving lifestyle. It premieres in January, anyone else heard about it?

edwinian
NOpe..haven't heard. Is there an article?

crickey77
Hey Edwinian,
I just read an article in OUT magazine:
http://66.161.86.126/detail.asp?id=8422
It tells more about the set up of the show and the people. There are 4 members of the Fab Team: the Look, the Life, the Locale, and the Lady (who's name is Honey Labrador by the way!).

I also saw this info on Bravo's website...
http://www.bravotv.com/Queer_Eye_for_the_Straight_Girl/
What do you think??

Walfredo
Interesting . . .I'll definitely check that out. I wonder how the new cast is going to measure up to the already pretty funny Fab Five.

Honey Labrador - eh? What a name. I'm gonna watch just to see her in action! Starts in Jan right?

Dazzler619
Sounds unique thumb up

Reckoning
I sure do hope that was sarcasm.

Walfredo
Carson's one liners make Queer Eye the best. IMHO, I'm not going to judge until I at least see the new show once. Then I'll decide. But I have to admit that I'm intrigued.

crickey77
I totally agree that its the personalities of the Fab team that make the show what it is, but I think this new team looks really cool. I mean with a name like Honey Labrador - no joke - this girl must have an interesting personality smile I am def. going to check out the premiere on Tuesday after the QE season premiere. Can't wait!

Reckoning
They're just a bunch of crab people. Crab people.

MornGlory
this show looks gay

just like the one before it -- for the straight guy... they are both GAY

BadKitty
I seen that south park episode stick out tongue

I never really caught on to the show..never really interested me,but I don't like the sounds of the new one.

Reckoning
Excellente. Someone caught my reference. Gold star for you.

Billybobbed
i like the idea for tomorrow night's premiere: "Ray S. is about to ship out to Iraq for at least a year and a half, but this soldier has more on his mind than just war. Can the Fab Five give Ray a wedding-night sendoff to remember?"

crickey77
That is really cool that they are doing an Iraqui soldier. I just checked out this episode online and there is some more info about Ray and his family...

Private First Class Ray S. is set to ship out for a year-and-a-half tour of duty in Iraq, but this soldier has more on his mind than just war. His wedding, which took place in his wife's native Colombia, is not recognized by the Armed Forces. That leaves less than two weeks for Ray and Maria to get married stateside in order to ensure that she and their year-old daughter Sabrina receive the benefits that will help them get by while he's away serving his country.

Also, here is a clip from Tuesday's episode:

http://www.bravotv.com/Queer_Eye_for_the_Straight_Guy/Videos/Episode_153.shtml

ariwin
I'm not usually one for sentimentalilty, but this episode was really good. I have to admit that there were a few tears at the end.

The second episode was good as well -- man, that guy was a Jets Fan.

Anyone been catching queer eye for the straight girl??

Atomic Rico
Carson's funny
Im surprised QEFTSG dosent have an all lesbian team

crickey77
I've started getting into the QE4SGirl. I will always love all the Fab 5 guys, esp Carson. But the new blonde guy (Robby I think) is hilarious, his jokes remind me a lot of Carson's.

Beastro
Oh no.

leowyatt
now i've seen every thing i know how about queer eye for the straight
guy vs queer eye for the straight girl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.