KV 29: Coruscant Padme's Verandah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BAILY
Again with the rehash set pics...... god almighty. Lucas you are a cheap (blank). Give us something new!

Jedi Priestess
Not that bad but not that great eaither. messed

jedijunky1138
John Knoll is responsible for the Knoll visions. I think its great. Those statues are HOT.

Xam
scramba link please embarrasment

Gangularis
XD

PTGrievous
Patience...

soccerrocker198
ppl say the new one is almost the same as kv 17... wonder what will be different? link please? thanks

ArthasKnight
Excuse me for being rather noobish, but what are we talking about again?

scramba2000

Bar-en-Danwedh
lucas and his uperpetual "imagination"

like i pointed out elsewhere here (but everyone ignored the fact that this pic below is a cheap reproduction of the final fight in Return of the Jedi...

http://img51.exs.cx/img51/227/familiarduel2ee.jpg

it's just lame...

J-Unit
Nothing Special But Many Thanks Afterall Scramb smile

Darth Surgent
Um, not only is this the wrong thread for such a post, but your thought has a fatal flaw. That pic shows that Lucas is trying to "mirror" a scene from ROTJ, not "ripoff" his previous work. It's intentional.

cal31
maybe because it isn't dumbass.

Xam
lol

ArthasKnight
Yeah I always thought the Dooku/Anakin fight would be the same as the Luke/Vader fight, as in they fight and Palpatine watches.

By the way thanks for the link. Happy Dance

Xam
me too and i got that at supershadow.com like just after episode 2 got outmessed

Mempho76
Is the link already down?

Darth Surgent
And by the way "Bar," if that pic in your avatar/sig happens to be from the ROTK extended edition, then you just spoiled it for me... Cheers.

Mist
yeah, what is that? is that sauron or something? i havent seen the extended edition, i was gonna buy the 12dvd set of the trilogy.

lucasfilm
yeah umm..no that doesnt look like it's from the EEdition

ArthasKnight
It's the Mouth of Sauron.

jedijunky1138
This is a star wars forum people lets get back on topic please.

Anakin2Vader
thanks scramba

joserael
Thank you Master scramba....very good job !!!!

Gangularis
so well put.

btw, thx scramby :0P

tony_bolony
Thanks Scramba.

.:Space Opera:.
"but everyone ignored the fact that this pic below is a cheap reproduction of the final fight in Return of the Je"

itll blow the old ROTJ fight out of the ****ing water

Bar-en-Danwedh
like the way Oasis "mirrored" the Beatles? :P

you can't "ripp-off" youself... i was just saying that this scene (albeit, i'm basing this on a single frame) looks just too similar to the fight at the end of ROTJ... if he is mirroring his own work then you are suggesting he is paying homage to himself, which is actually worse than what i was suggesting...

more to the point he cuts off both of dokus hands...
not only is this been over done in the repititous symbolism department but he one ups the original fight by having the guy loose both hands, thus trivialising the significance of later events...

i'm not bagging out everyones religion here... i'm just saying the long line of coincidences are starting to wear thin on the whole susspended disbelief thing...

thanks cal31...

it's nice to know that if someone goes 5 minutes without sucking up to Lucas, he's a dumbass...

great way to carry an intelligent conversation...
smile

cylob49
yeah just as we have had
luke versus vader whilst we cut away to our freinds in peril AND
luke versus vader with palpatine whilst we cut away to our freinds in peril
PLUS
Obi wan and Qui gon Versus Maul whilst we cut away to our freinds in peril
and finally
Anakin Versus Obi whilst we cut away to our freinds in er..........peril
its only in episode 2 we didnt get this scenario with ani vs dooku at the close of the movie
though you imagine their may have been a little peril going on offscreen

i like SW a lot but i dont buy the mirror stuff
repetition springs to mind

Sadako of Girth
Cheers Scramba....! May many a mince-pie be bestowed upon you this Christmas.... smile

.:Space Opera:.
eww yuck!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.