Another Star Wars Movie effect

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

davesmolo
Ok - I was thinking...how great an idea would this be.

It's the scene where Obi-Wan and Yoda are talking on the Tantive, after the duel. Obi-Wan is saying how it's strange...he can still feel Anakin's presence and says something to Yoda.

Yoda reponds "Alive, he is." To which Obi-wan goes "How is that possible?"...

Suddenly we do the screen wipe to the next scene and it's just darkness. The entire screen is black, thus the movie theater is black...when all of a sudden we hear...VADER BREATHING....then again...

Imagine the moment when you're in the theater, having gone on a roller-coatser of emotions with the duel(s) when you're suddenly in a pitch-black theater hearing Vader breathe and knowing he's about to emerge on screen for the first time.

soccerrocker198
I'd love to be in that theater!!! great idea.

Mist
it sends chills down my spine, i hope GL does that!

Sith Master X
We'll just have to wait and see.

Stunrun
First the anakin's choice thread, and now this! you could of made this movie davesmolo!big grin great ideas!

Mist
if some scenes are screwed because of poor directing *cough GL cough*, davesmolo will have to edit the dvd and add in his ideas!

davesmolo
Believe me...I have more

soccerrocker198
^please tell!

Mist
lets hear them PLEASE!! right now!!! here!!!! NOW!!!

davesmolo
Well...I think it's pretty clear that the end of each movie of the PT reflects the ending of the OT.

In TPM, we had the main characters facing out towards the crowd...same with ANH

In AOTC, we had Anakin, Padme and the droids looking out to a vast scene, same with ESB

If the last scene shows the Jedi's return and the completion of the sage it needs to be like that for ROTS.

To do so, the last scene MUST BE the bridge of the tar Destroyer with the Emperor, VADER and Tarkin looking out into space...just like we had all the heroes of ROTJ together as a group.

Give me some time to make some phone calls for work, but next time I post...I'll give what I think is the best way for us to get through the emotions of Obi-Wan and Yoda upon returning to the Temple.

Mist
well, theres no other scene where tarkin could be inserted, and he IS in ep3. so that makes kinda sense.

davesmolo
No...I think we will see Tarkin earlier...I think Tarkin needs to be established at some point as the Emperor's main guy (prior to Anakin/Vader) so it's understood why Tarkin and Vader are practically on the same level in ANH

JW Titus' fan novel on Tf.n is ongoing but we were able to establish Tarkin in the beginning as a member of the senate...hand chosen by Palpatine.

Stunrun
I know this is completley off topic so excuse me guys, but i did a little research for all the movies, and how well they did in the oscars, like i said, EXCUSE MEwink
THE PHANTOM MENACE
* Nominated For Best Sound *
* Nominated For Best Effects, Sound Effects Editing *
* Nominated For Best Effects, Visual Effects *
ATTACK OF THE CLONES
* Nominated For Best Visual Effects *
A NEW HOPE
* Nominated For Best Picture *
* Nominated For Best Actor In A Supporting Role *
* Nominated For Best Director *
* Nominated For Best Writing, Screenplay Written Directly For The Screen *
* Winner For Best Art Direction-Set Decoration *
* Winner For Best Costume Design *
* Winner For Best Sound *
* Winner For Best Film Editing *
* Winner For Best Effects, Visual Effects *
* Winner For Best Music, Original Score *
* Winner For Special Achievement Award *
THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK
* Nominated For Best Art Direction-Set Decoration *
* Winner For Best Sound *
* Nominated For Best Music, Original Score *
RETURN OF THE JEDI
* Nominated For Best Art Direction-Set Decoration *
* Nominated For Best Sound *
* Nominated For Best Effects, Sound Effects Editing *
* Nominated For Best Music, Original Score *
Am just wandering what awards ROTS might get. it should do well in visual effects and soundwink Ok im done, just wanted to show u guyswink

Stunrun
so if it wasnt for The Matrix, spider-man, and LOTR, the prequels would of got oscars, so screw those critics who bashed the PT!stick out tongue

Stunrun
btw cant wait for more of your ideas davewink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.