Thanos vs. Dark Phoenix vs. Parallax vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Imperial_Samura
Four beings who, lets face it, have been called villains and possess power that shakes the universe (their own and others). In a straight up brawl of total power (all are at maximum, Galactus has just fed, Thanos has the IG etc) which of these fearsome foes would be the greatest? They all meet randomly in space, and there is nothing stopping them going all out, they can use all abilities they posses, including space phenomena if they have the power.

So, which one wins?

HarmonicFlo88
"Thanos has the IG etc"

Isn't Thanos with tha IG just under TOAA's powers? that would make him more powerfull than tha other three if i'm not mistaken.

Perhaps Thanos without tha IG?

Imperial_Samura
Ah, sorry about that. Thanos possesses something at some point that might have made him a heavy hitter, but not unbeatable... the Cosmic cube?

HarmonicFlo88
Oops i meant Living Tribunal not The One Above All because hes not tha one who rendered the IG useless. but u got my point.

Yeah cosmic cube sounds fine.

Imperial_Samura
Excellent. Thanos with cosmic cube, Galactus has just fed etc...

picoico
Time and time again, Thanos shows he can do the most damage.

Capt_Fantastic
I think when all is said and done, Galactus will be the one left standing.

muffin man
who ever wins were screwed unless they destroy each other

clickclick
Thanos with IG isnt thanos at full power, thats thanos with IG.

image3320
wow. Phoenix is the life of this universe. the Passion that makes us mate the death of the force is the silence of every sun in the known galaxies & that is enough for me. & i love Thanos. but he gets his pink slip on this 1 not even AAA league when we speak of Phoenix. Galactus is connected to this universe & is still trying to cheat his way out of work as well. I feel Phoenix is stronger & more connected than the baby eating giant & i don't know...Para, lax it sounds like good chocolate though.
I am FORCED to vote Phoenix.

Tron
Hmmm, no comments on Parallax? After all, he did have the power to wipe out the universe AND create it over again to his liking. Just something for y'all to think about.wink

And, a full powered Galactus (after eating a planet or something, or just not starving) is just as formidable (or argueably more) as Phoenix. And Thanos with a Cosmic Cube, from what I know, puts him right in their league, if not more. With the IG, that's just overkill, and one-sided.

Imperial_Samura
I agree, a mistake, I admit, but just imagine he only has the cube now...

FujiFuu
Personally, I think that galactus would take it... I donno why but he is just so crazy

K3VIL
I give it to Parallax.Hal Jordan with Parallax power was able to warp reality and change it without effort, he can simply wipe out from the excsistence his opponents and win.

muffin man
can we have a hero so the universe has a chance like goku oh wait theres a ban

laydiiplayette
I think Phoenix, because she's just so damn cool.

picoico
In terms of raw power, Galactus.

In terms of some kind of scheme, Thanos.

HarmonicFlo88
I think Galactus

loaded49
parallax cannot change thanos future or past since he holds the infinity gauntelet and the heart of the universe wich keeps parallax from doing anything at all towards thanos thanos is also eternal death made him eternal so he could never fell its embrace he cant be killed, and chaos and order have no power over him either.

DTM
Thanos with a Cosmic Cube will be on the lower end of these Cosmics, as even living Cosmic Cubs like Shaper Of Worlds or Kubix are (and admittedly so by them) lesser powered than Galactus. I think hell do fine here, but hes definately the lower end of these Space Gods.

Bouboumaster
I don't know enough of Parallax so I can't comment on him.

But between Phoenix and Galactus, I choose Galactus

Mindset
Thanos is God...under LT.

Enyalus
Thanos wins.

Mattek
Thanos wins with Cube/IG/HoTU. Thanos under his own power is way outclassed. Parralax only stands a chance if it's ZH Parallax.

IIRC Thanos and Parallax met in a crossover. This was Thanos under his own power and Parallax was not at his ZH power levels. This happened in The Hunger. Neither could damage each other. I know crossover don't count but I felt they had all Power levels and characters at the right level. Pheonix owned Darkseid, Darkseid owned surfer, ETC. It was right on. So - as for the fight Thanos with a device or weapon for the Win. Full Fed Galactus for the win without devices/weapons.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Mattek
IIRC Thanos and Parallax met in a crossover. This was Thanos under his own power and Parallax was not at his ZH power levels. This happened in The Hunger. Neither could damage each other. I know crossover don't count but I felt they had all Power levels and characters at the right level. Pheonix owned Darkseid, Darkseid owned surfer, ETC. It was right on. So - as for the fight Thanos with a device or weapon for the Win. Full Fed Galactus for the win without devices/weapons.
Thanos and Parallax met in the SS/GL crossover I think. Galactus and Darkseid met in The Hunger, not Phoenix. smile

Mattek
Originally posted by Enyalus
Thanos and Parallax met in the SS/GL crossover I think. Galactus and Darkseid met in The Hunger, not Phoenix. smile LOL. Thank you. I mixed em up for minute there. laughing out loud Both were pretty solid though IMO.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Mattek
LOL. Thank you. I mixed em up for minute there. laughing out loud Both were pretty solid though IMO.
If we're comparing the two and saying they're accurate, then why Surfer crushed Orion but was only just able to hold his own against Cyborg I have no idea. no expression

Mattek
Originally posted by Enyalus
If we're comparing the two and saying they're accurate, then why Surfer crushed Orion but was only just able to hold his own against Cyborg I have no idea. no expression Power sets most likely.

TricksterPriest
See, Parallax actually faced someone on his own level. Spectre. And he held his own for awhile. It's really just between him and the IG. I'm taking Parallax due to his restarting the universe and eliminating time trapper and various timelines. But the IG could also take it..........that is, if Thanos doesn't choke. stick out tongue

Enyalus
^ Thanos has the Cosmic Cube here, not the IG. And the Parallax you're talking about was amped by Entropy and/or Time Trapper.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.