Black Bolt vs Chou Gohan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Flash
This is Black Bolt vs Chou(Mystic) Gohan. The strongest DBZ character vs someone who can knock you out with a scream. I say Black Bolt takes this. Happy Dance

C1nd3r
Mystic gohan ain't shit. Gogeta/vegeto is the strongest Person from dbz.

The Flash
Chou Gohan is the most powerful non fused character.

Nathaniel Grey
I was under the impression that Super Saiyajin 3 Goku was as if not more powerful than Chou Gohan from Dragon Ball Z as well as Uub from the end of Z. After all, he does have all the very powers of the final version of Buu reincarnated into his body. Anyway, I think Bolt would have this fight is at any time he spoke. But since he doesn't do that often -- it's most likely all Gohan.

The Flash
Gohan was defeating Super Buu until he absorbed Gotenks and Piccolo. Now Super Buu is stronger than Majin Buu and SSJ3 Goku was about equal with him. And when Super Buu changed back to Kid Buu Goku was not scared anymore because Kid Buu is the weakest one, not including Mr. Buu.

muffin man
toughee but gohan
his masenko could be stronger than black bolts voice

Paola
no DBZ characters.

CLOSED

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.