Anakin burned

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spencersspider
pls anyone does anyone have a pic of Anakin falling or already fallen in the lava.like him being burnt i want to see how he looks

LandoSpeeder
Try google

and close this thread.

jedijunky1138
I see a lot of flames in your future. Lots and lots of flaming.

Batman316
*gets out the flame thrower

smoker4
Wow its like ground hog day!

Jedi Priestess
try the search button

Batman316
JP you're loosing your touch

jedijunky1138
I hope your not giving up JP. We have a long battle ahead.

peluffo
There is no battle at all. This isn't a war. Thoughts like that gave JP and other users the excuse to mistreat people.
We have to chill out, having patience with the rookies, to avoid some violent attitudes. We are a comunity, not a battlefield. If somebody didn't understand that, maybe he/she needs to stay away for a while to take a breath.

PVS
you just keep pecking and pecking, don't you peluffo.
why dont you stop antagonising others? its a sad pathetic hobby.
might i suggest building model cars? perhaps knitting if thats your thing?
anything but trying to piss off others on some forum...

sorry if that offends you but you being are a complete hypocrite. you claim to be some peacemaker, but you are stalking and trolling, and you know it. take for an example the way you just HAD to take a cheap shot at JP, obviously an attempt at provoking her. really, who do you think you're fooling?

PVS
...with that said
i do agree that some folks need to go easy on the poster of this thread, since he/she is brand new to the ep3 forum, and should be welcome without any hostility. personally, its the multiple offenders who tick me off.

so welcome to the forum spencersspider smile
and in the future, please use the search option.

eXSBass
"This bickering is pointless. We shall destroy the people who don't use the search button with one swift stroke."

Basically what I am saying is this. I used to be a nOOb when I first come here but I have adjusted. But why can't they just use the search feature? It's not entirely hard I swear to god it's not. And believe youme, if a newbie is reading this lemme just let you on a lil secret. If you make the effort to use the search button, you'll have much less falmers flaming you and you'll make much more people happy, resulting in more mates!

jnolan
i think its so funny that people hate so much something that they chose to read, in all honesty not everyone comes here is a veteran to forums, some are just SW fans who thought it cool that there was a place to talk about this stuff, so go easy on the new guys, does it really infringe on you in some way if someone asks a question thats previously been asked, you tell him to use the search button, well i tell you to use the back button, and stop taking the time to post stuff somewhere that you apparently dont want to be anyway. This is not directed at any one person, just to everyone that treats ppl like theyve never done something wrong b4--whats that saying....next time you think your perfect try walking on water! love u guys.

Jedi Priestess
Actually though jnolan, if everyone opened a new thread for every question they had or every single picture they ran across, it would clog the board pretty bad. Or so Raz and Ush have stated in the past. Btw, love the Darth Dingaling thing. thumbsup

jnolan
why thank u darlin, and i know about the clogged boards thing, i just feel for the new guys that ask a legitamate question--to them-- and 20 ppl get on them in a vicious kind a way, ive no prob with the ppl that say somethin along the lines of welcolme to the boards, in the future use the search button, look here for the answer to your question, i think some people just wait in the shadows to pounce on the first newbie with a redundant question. sorry if i offended anyone it was not my intention

Batman316
Ok here's the secrets for all n00bs ]

Odds are, and no offense, that if you have a question it has already been discussed. So just look for it

Another option is a "Has this thread been created" thread where if we cannot find it on the search or if we're just too lazy to look we just post our question there and get directed smile

jnolan
see thats what im talkin bout batman, a perfectley kind way to direct someone who knew no better MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL, AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT

mtryder
I agree with you on just about everything you say, PVS, but I don't quite understand why you keep sticking up for JP. I may not be a longtime poster, but I've been lurking here long enough that I think I have a pretty good grasp on what the general dynamic is, and what I see is JP, day in and day out, doing exactly what you're accusing peluffo of doing. Hell, there were times where I had a sincere question that I wanted to post, but thought the better of it just because I thought it better not to risk JP's wrath.
Then, a revelation came to me. A revelation in the form that she's got issues. Like when Gangularis raises a completely valid point with her, ending it with the words "spoiled attitude", she cries foul to the mods, then later belittles and insults him in a far worse manner, unashamedly. Seriously, does trashing on newbies really do anything for you? I understand suggesting use of the search button, even though I've found them to be unreliable at best in the past, but do you really have to be the most arrogant, pompous Star Wars poster on the internet this side of Supershadow?
Seriously, JP's antics are a detriment to this community as a whole. And, while I know I'm going to get blasted for being just another n00b with no "right" to say this, I think it should at least be taken into consideration that quite a few people seem to be getting pretty fed up with her temper. It's just ridiculous. Why can't everyone just relax, have some fun, and enjoy counting down the weeks until release?

Batman316
kinder yes, but not nearly as funny wink

Ushgarak
Ok, can we keep this debate out of the board please? I don't like the smart ass comments people make when people create repeat threads, but nor do I like the backlash it receives. Please just point out people's errors politely and don't try and make juvenile capital out of it. And Peluffo and co, please don't turn a situation like that into a war; that is simply disruptive.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.