king of fighters vs street fighters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supremthor
I think kof would win.what do you think??

The Flash
Since I know nothing about KoF, I will go with SF. Akuma is just to powerful.

Nathaniel Grey
Lol. I'm sure we all know that KOF is nothing more than a second rate SNK ripoff of Street Fighter. And as interesting as some of the characters might be they just don't compare to anything in Street Fighter. Sagat would more than likely murder Joe Higashi as well as King in one fail swoop...and that's just the beginning.

supremthor
iori is freaken crazy i think he could take AKUMA

Nathaniel Grey
No one tops Oro in Street Fighter. NO ONE. He's the single greatest and most powerful fighter known throughout the series and would easily murder Shin Gouki, Gill, Urien and Bison all in a row. So I doubt any KOF Fighter would be able to match him.

The Flash
Any pics of Oro? But Akuma is still the coolest in my book.

Nathaniel Grey
He ties a single hand away because he's so bad-ass that he takes on all unworthy foes with ONE hand.

SarKastic_OJ
thats an ugleh sucka....

Nathaniel Grey
Ugly, Indeed. But powerful nonethless. He doesn't even take a second look at most fighters and tends to fall asleep on them knowing that most are weak and not an immediate threat. Nothing beats SF3 Third Strike. Best 2-D fighter known to mankind.

The Flash
MvC2 beats it. And damn, Oro is so cool.

Paola
I don't think this match fits in a comic forum, unless 'kof' is a comic, which wouldn't be a surprise...

closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.