A battle....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Imperial_Samura
I have seen a few of these threads, GBZ vs regular comic characters, and while I usually don't like DBZ, I do realise they are incredibly powerful, and not likely to be stopped, thus I thought of I team I would use should I ever invade the DBZ universe, and wish to know if it could win against their champions.

DBZ champions
Goku
Vegeta
Piccolo
Nappa

vs.

Dream Team
The Living Tribunal
Parallax
Thanos with gems
Galactus - after a good meal

So, is there a battle to be had here? And if so would it be close? Do the non-DBZ characters have a chance?

Gregory
I should say it's the DBZ characters who don't have a chance. Heart of the Universe and Living Tribunal?

Imperial_Samura
So you think I should take away the heart and just leave him with the gems?

Gregory
Get rid of the Living Tribunal, get rid of the Heart of the Universe. Could Thanos just use the gems to blink the Z-fighters away like he does to half of the universe in Infinity Gauntlet?

Imperial_Samura
Ok, I give Thanos the cosmic cube, and replace the Tribunal with Dark Phoenix? Still going for characters I like...

mr.smiley
dbz is ove .
yeah their tough but their so stupid!!!!!

Krissy Von Doom
Keep powering down the comic heroes, I heard Goku burnt his feet when he was standing on fire one time.

Imperial_Samura
LoL.

muffin man
nappa he sucks use gohan or trunks

crazyspinz
well lets see

LT: he thinks it it happens
Paralax: ONe bad Mofo
Thanos With Gems: Basicaly took over the MU
Galactuc: he frikin GALACTUS, dont argue
VS
Goku: Died how many times?
Vegita: Named after vegitables
Piccalo: Has an old green man living inside him...
Nappa: Got killed by a guy named after vegitables...

The Flash
Dream Team would win with ease.

Paola
NO ANIME CHARACTERS! specially dbz...

CLOSED

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.