cell vs infinity watch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

muffin man
in a universe were all comics and sci-fi are put together what if gohan, goku and vegeta had failed would the universes best intergalactic savier help
infinity watch is adam warlock, moondragon, firelord, pip the elf, drax the destroyer and that green woman

Beyonder
The Infinity Watch. They actually use they're brains to solve problems, rather than just get more powerful through trainning.

Krissy Von Doom
Firelord is in the Infinity Watch?

muffin man
yes. fire lords in sometimes when theyr'es a major crisis

supremthor
the marvel and Dc crossover explained alot of things about battels like this ex scarlet wicth well in the dc unverse gained a whol lot of extra power but flash gained none.the reason IMO is Dc works on a heigher level then marvel so when serten characters go into a diferent unverse that unverse ether {A}weakens the character to bring into a balanced level or {B} gives it extra power.In other words trunks is the most powrful but say he foght in the marvel unverse his strength and power would 98/100 be brought to someone like havoks or a lil hiegher.

K3VIL
With prep time the IW.Without it Cell.
Adam Warlock is not in Class 100 strenght so he's not a match.
Cell's Eye Beams pass through his head and kill him.
Then Amora enraged go against him and gets cut in half from a Kienzan.
Then it's Drax turn, he gives a great fight in melee and with the Gem he has infinity power so Cell disintegrate him with a Kame-ha-me-ha and then wipe out the planet where the IW base is and go back to the Earth.

muffin man
this should be closed really.
my rerbellious days are over.

lightaxe
ok

Old Man Whirly!
I think cell wins this.

Endless Mike
Why are we bumping threads from 17 years ago?

Old Man Whirly!
Because some of these threads aren't allowed now Mike.

Magnon
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Because some of these threads aren't allowed now Mike.
As far as I've understood it, you just need to be subtle about it these days. A thread about a direct fight between an anime/manga character and a MU/DCU superhero/villain is not allowed but you *can* use such an anime character as a measuring stick or challenge for a list of MU/DCU characters.

For example, I would not be allowed to make a thread titled "Hulk versus Awakened Garou, who wins??".

But I could make the following thread:
"MU heroes vs. Garou's Extreme Power Attack:
Awakened Garou hits the following superheroes with his Extreme Power Attack, what happens to them?
1. Wolverine
2. Thor
3. Hulk"

https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-c385c7c459c0788ab5fa427496e2a210-pjlq
https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-5f542941fcc9ca1c685bbf76a32209da-pjlq
https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-4edca31d8446bb519c4d2842dcbd7b44

Stoic
How well does Cell do against telepathy?

carver9
Originally posted by Stoic
How well does Cell do against telepathy?

Who's the telepath?

Stoic
Moondragon.

DarkSaint85
From what I've gathered from experts, there's no real way of telling their resistance, as it's almost unheard of in the DBZ universe. Their best bet is to try a speedblitz.

Astner
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
From what I've gathered from experts, there's no real way of telling their resistance, as it's almost unheard of in the DBZ universe. Their best bet is to try a speedblitz.
There are two arguments to be made for Dragon Ball characters's reistence to telepathy.

The weaker argument is based off Roshi's hypnosis, which he used to put Goku to sleep in the 21:st Budokai. Technically no one has resisted this ability, but because it's not used from this point on it could be argued that more powerful characters could resist it.

The better argument is Majin Vegeta. He let his mind be possessed by Babadi according to Goku, and he was able to resist actively commands from Babadi, who had enslaved a plethora of powerful aliens and even a demon who was on par with Cell. Babadi is a fairly competent telepath: He was able to telepathically communicate witt the entire world and blew up the head of someone he communicated with. A counterpoint to this is that it was magic and so it should be closer in nature to Dr. Strange's illusions.

DarkSaint85
Well from Galan's scans, part of it was also Vegeta's Saiyan pride which played a role in the resistance.

Edit: would blowing someone's head up not be TK, rather than TP?

Astner

carver9
Originally posted by Stoic
Moondragon.

What speed fts does she have?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Why are we bumping threads from 17 years ago?

Whirly got hit in the head too many times .

Let him have his fun, it's getting boring, anyway. We need some activity.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by carver9
Who's the telepath?

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

carver9
Lol... I asked that for a reason. Have more questions on the way about her.

DarkSaint85
'Whats her best speed feat'

Gotcha, with that said....

It's like an infinite lightbulbs just went off in Carv's head.

carver9
Lmao... the ending result is me saying she gets speed blitzed but I want to see what Stoic is bringing here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.