Scarface game?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JLred
I hear they're making a Scarface game is that true????
Does anyone know?

jnolan
i havent heard a thing, but that would be awesome...how would you want it set up, i think it would have to be GTA style, but then it might resemble vice city a lil too much.

T.M
vice city was more or less Scarface the club and the mansion that u get is vice city is exactly the same as the ones from Scarface

Fearnix
Scarface is being made i think,
i have seen a few screens and heard a few rumors but thats about it

JLred
Yup its alot like Vice City and the songs come out in GTA 3

Shaolin Monk
Scarface rumors have been around for a years. Seeing how Vice City has many Scarface qualities, I don't think a game would be made, and the rumors get squashed. Rockstar would have been the best company IMO to create it...but Vice City will be the closest to a Scarface game we see.

If someone (other then Rockstar) actually makes a "Scarface" game, I will be surprised if its any good.

T.M
yep i agree ^

Linkalicious
After playing Vice City, I don't even think I would be interested in playing a Scarface game....

unless you could actually determine how much coke you made Toni do...

khan
vice city was supposed to be based on scarface

ZomBiE_HunTER
Yea they are I dont think its going to be good though.

rolandbishop
yeah its true. saw it in a magazine. looked like a wannabe gta. it seriously looked crappy. made me wanna cry, since im a big scarface fan.

Kazenji
Its a good game there's some good things in it GTA does'nt have

Kazenji
How do you get access to the larger drug suppliers i've got a boat and i'm on a higher enough level which has access to them but i've still got the small suppliers

?!?!

ragesRemorse
This game was everything that was motonous and bad about grand theft auto

JToTheP
Originally posted by ragesRemorse

See, you really do pop in and have negative things to say about every big game out nowadays.

JToTheP
Originally posted by Kazenji
How do you get access to the larger drug suppliers i've got a boat and i'm on a higher enough level which has access to them but i've still got the small suppliers

?!?!

Go to the Islands, and in the plot you have to wait until you get to South Beach I think.

Kazenji
Okay. I just got to them islands in the game last night, when you have to get back to miami and watch out for the coast guard that parts easy. Does it harder later on ?

Originally posted by ragesRemorse

Bullshit GTA was boring well the 3rd one does after a while.

JToTheP
I thought it got hard later, especially the ambush on Freedom Island Redux.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by JToTheP
See, you really do pop in and have negative things to say about every big game out nowadays.

its not my fault that i dont enjoy poor games.

Serisouly though, aside from the more linear story missions and gameplay there was little to no difference between the GTA template and scarface template.

To quell your bullshit idea that i dislike all big video games.

I thoroughly enjoyed

god of war2
Ghost recon 2
splinter cell double agent
oblivion shivering isle
zelda twilight princess
gears of war
The darkness
dead rising

and so on.

Kazenji
The scarface game to me is everything vice city was and more.

JLred
god i hated the Scarface game...i'm sick of grand theft auto-esque games...

Kazenji
Originally posted by JLred
i'm sick of grand theft auto-esque games...

At least its better then all these bloody ww2 games mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.