onslaught vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

x_danny_x
I wanted to throw Igor the living planet but I heard those two fought before, dont know who won though

well, I think Onslaught takes this one!!

picoico
Onslaught becomes breakfast. Ego the living planet is also too much for Onslaught.

x_danny_x
while I be damn. How many times did Ego fought Galactus???

I thought Onslaught was way to powerful for even Egor!

Didnt Gladiator handle Igor quite well

JuggernautFan
ego repelled galactus in a weakened state.

galactus -could- take ego though.

and would you stop saying igor..

Imperial_Samura
Onslaught - "Egad!"
Galactus - "Yum"
chewing sounds......

Unless Galactus is a bit hungry, but even then I don't think Onslaught has much that could faze him, let alone beat him.

x_danny_x
uuhhh I only said Igor once dude!

JuggernautFan
you said igor twice, and egor once. his name is EGO. get it right.

whobdamandog
Here's how I see things....

Onslaught's Chances of winning:

Reality warping onslaught against a full power- I just ate a couple of planets big G: 1000 to 1

without reality warping powers: 1,000,000,000,0000 to 1

Nuff said.

On another not JuggernautFan are you "Juggernaut Joe" from Scifi bboard? If so do you remember how I used to spank the hell out of ya on those Juggy vs Thor and Juggy's infinite power debates? cool

Anyway if it is you its good to see you again. And don't take the last comment about spanking you too seriously. (Although you know its true...:coolsmile

miahera
maybe it was suppose to be Eyor. big grin anyway, Onslaught's toast or he becomes the ultimate herald!

whobdamandog
Well said I couldn't agree more....

crazyspinz
defineatly herald, onlsaught is smart so he would know not to mess with big G, then he would get the power cosmic, and some how use his reality warping abilities to tap into more of it until he was strong enough to defeat galactus

The Flash
Onslaught would be Galactus' new action figure.

x_danny_x
Are you so pissed because people are getting the better of you in other threads with your dear Juggernaut such as in the Hulk thread???

Cosmo Kramer
wasnt this one of my threads?

Paola
^ post the link

who?-kid
An Onslaught at the height of his powers could give Galactus a run for his money (sort of), but after a not too long and gruesome fight, Onslaught bites the dust.

Lord S
Galactus takes this...though a fully powered Onslaught (with full control of Franklin and X-Man) may squeak out a victory against a very weak and hungry Galactus.

demigawd
I think I'm the only person here who believes that Onslaught would win. Onslaught at his max had the power of a Celestial (they considered Franklin his peer). That's not reality warping - that's reality CONTROL. I no longer believe Galactus has that kind of power. The last several appearances of Galactus portrayed him as a high level energy wielder and mid-level matter manipulator. Celestials seem to routinely operate on a much higher level now, and Marvel themselves stated that Celestials are more powerful than Galactus. So I give this one to Final Form Onslaught, and surprisingly easily too.

Beyonder
Yet, he got his ass kicked by Earthlings? Thor didn't have all his powers did he? Where was Dr. Strange or Silver Surfer? Seems like guys who could've kicked Onlslaught's ass around were a no show or was depowered. Galactus shows up and guys like Thor and Strange and Surfer are their to repel him and sent him packing. And it's usually a hungery and weaken Galactus their defeat.

Onslaught might have had both Franklin and Nate, but he was stupid and didn't show that he had complete control of their powers. So he created a citadel and second sun out of nowhere, what does that mean to Galactus? Furthermore, Galactus' heralds are leagues above Onslaught's heralds - and Galactus regular talks down to his herald and kick them around.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.