pre- Crisis Superman vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

x_danny_x
say I know there was threads about this match up but not much discussion of Superman when he was in Pre-Crisis.

who would win now since back then Superman can actually go to one end of the Universe in seconds, that is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay faster than the speed of light and do other stuff.

Arsenal
If post crisis Superman could beat Thor then pre definately could.

x_danny_x
any more info on Pre Crisis Superman? I bet he could beat the strongest version of Thor

muffin man
thor he's a god

Krissy Von Doom
Pre-crisis Supes moved planets around with relative ease... and developed powers required for certain situations out of nowhere eek!

supremthor
any version thor will go down in less then a second

K3VIL
Pre-Crisis Superman was a dumb kind of hero, cause he was unbeatable except for the Kryptonite trick, he has powers for every situation, how can you like someone that cannot be outmatch?
And please, avoid to mention the AVENGERS VS JLA match, cause that was crap bad writing.Thor's Hammer is one of the strongest magic weapons of the entire Marvel Universe, and in the match for Supes was working just like a big hammer weilded by the Thunder God, not like a big MAGIC hammer, also Thor take heat vision without absorbing it in the hammer, he act like an idiot, because they make him fight like and idiot, just because DC and fanboys doesn't want to see Supes falling at the foots of the Odin's Son.

Tron
Hey, at least they made up for it by having the rest of the Avengers jump Superman's ass.wink

muffin man
what is this crisis

Arsenal
Yeah that was funny.

eleveninches
It was an event that happenned in DC a while back.

Originally, there were various DC universes with each one having its own earth (earth 1, earth2, earth3, earth4, earthA, earthB, earthM, earthX, etc..). The various earths were used in various timelines which made the continuity very confusing. There were annual crossovers, which can be found in 'crisis on multiple earths'.

Eventually, DC decided to get rid of all of the alternate universes and consolidate the entire DC multiverse into one positive matter DC universe and one negative-matter DC universe. I forgot what the story exactly was, something to do with a monitor and an anti-monitor). This event was the 'crisis on infinite earths'.

Following the crisis, all of the events that happenned in the old pre-crisis stories ceased to be a part of the DC continuity, and the continutiy was only kept in post-crisis stories. Although earth 1 was the only one to survive the crisis, some of the heroes from earth 2 (JSA) were re-written into the history of earth one as if they had been there soince the beginning.

ayjay
uuhhh....i still dun really getz...so....superman before this 'crisis' was stronger or weaker than superman after this 'crisis'....yeeh i still dunno wat da hell this crisis thing is....and where all the supermans tie in together..like superman prime etc.... blink

MatchesMalone
Pre-crisis Superman would cream the living hell out of Thor. Post-crisis Superman beating Thor definitely looked like bad writing. DC will probably not do a crossover with Marvel without the assurance that their boy will not lose to a Marvel hero. But, I won't get into that.

Beyonder
big grin big grin big grin big grin

Gee, I'm glad some brought that up. evil face Pre-Crisis would kill Thor.

Pre-Crisis Superman Vs. Rune Thor (one of ANY version of Thor)

Rune Thor would murder Pre-Crisis Superman. Pre-Crisis Superman is more suseptible to magic than Post-Crisis from what I know. And Rune Thor is entirely magic at it's highest levels - the top skyfather of Marvel.

lightaxe
like teh first poster said, if post crisis beats normal thor why wouldnt pre-crisis aka jebus in a cape not be able to bea him?

x_danny_x
oh yeah! I will get Superman Prime on Rune Thor to kick his ass evil face stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.