Superman Prime vs the strongest version of Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

x_danny_x
Superman Prime is the strongerst version of Superman.

How would he face off against the strongest version of the Hulk.

Superman Prime is ridiculous Powerful, so my vote goes to him.

David Duchovony
Superman Prime.

BobbyD
Supes Prime....and I think quite easily too.

FujiFuu
strongest version oh hulk. why? because his strength will be greater then anything else could be, and even then he would be stronger

clickclick
Supes prime easy, hes got way more power. Pre crisis and Supes of today aswell.

Napalm
whats superman Prime?

Imperial_Samura
Yes, another victory to Superman, as he flings the Hulk into the sun or something outrageously powerful like that.

x_danny_x
Superman Prime is the Original Superman (clark kent or Ka-El) that went to sun and went to sleep like for a million years and woke up thousands and thousands time more powerful!

He is one of the strongest Superheroes in the DC Universe!!! He is also all Gold and shiny in color. Lois Lane is also there too, he did something to her so she would be alive with him in the future

I dont know who is the strongest version of Hulk is, could be Dark Hulk or Devil Hulk who knows. But I wanted to put him against Superman Prime

The Flash
Superman Prime...

Wynndar
by definition superman prime wouldnt really have much trouble with a character as physical and limited as the Hulk...as for Hulk's more powerful incarnations r not explained at all.

supremthor
prime also has the sword of god(bends time & space)last lantern ring

muffin man
the hsientit incarna he has his usual strength and banners mind which means hes smarter and stronger than super man ha beat that die hard dc fans

Magee
The strongest physical Hulk is War Hulk but he would have no chance against superman prime even if supes didnt have the GL ring or his sword (cant remember name).

clickclick
While he may be smarter, its irrelevant because Supes has way too many powers. Regular supes would beat hulk based on speed and strength alone. Let alone flight etc.

ayjay
does n e one have a good pic of superman prime?

supremthor
javascriptstick out tonguerofile('superman_prime.html');

Beyonder
wink

who?-kid
If all the Hulk incarnations joined forces, maybe, very maybe, they could surprise Superman Prime and give him a short beating. And then Superman Prime gets up and kicks them all around.

Fanboy
Superman Prime can beat any version of hulk with no problem

ZephroCarnelian
Normal Superman would give any version of Hulk a good run for his money...

Superman Prime is thousands of times more powerful than current Supes. The whole point of Superman Prime is that he's invincible - lost for thousands of years, only to return with untold power to mete out justice in the Universe's darkest hour...

He's not a character from the current timeline, which is why they could afford to write him so powerful, lol...

David Duchovony
He can manipulate time and space with sword, let alone the GL ring. He would atomize thousands of the strongest Hulk incarnations.

Swanky-Tuna
Superman Prime would use his ring and sword to retcon Hulk into a party clown from jersey.

Cosmic Cube
War Hulk isn't the strongest Hulk, Mindless Hulk and Guilt Hulk are way stronger than War. I agree that Superman Prime would win, but there isn't really a "strongest" Hulk. It would take the Silver Surfer to beat Superman Prime. He has too many energy based powers for any version of Hulk.

Tron
Guilt Hulk the strongest? You would know this how?

Scoobless
isn't maestro hulk stronger than war hulk?

Cosmic Cube
In response to Tron,

It took all of the active Hulk incarnations to take down Guilt Hulk inside of Bruce's mind. He still isn't the "strongest Hulk" There are millions of Hulks, the bulk of them have yet to emerge.

Response to Scoobless,

Maestro is more skilled than War Hulk, he is not stronger. At any rate, Maestro isn't an incarnation, he is an aged version of the Professor Hulk.

Alpha Centauri
No Hulk incarnation is a match for Superman Prime.

Superman Prime is just the result of a writer waking up and saying "We've gave him everything we can. What now?", "Well if we take Lantern's ring....".

-AC

Cosmic Cube
Very well put.

Arachnoidfreak
Prime, easily.

Tron
Well Cube, all it really took in the end of that series was Savage Hulk to bring down Guilt Hulk, so to say that one's stronger is mainly opinion, especially since it all occurred in Banner's mind.

And I seriously doubt even Silver Surfer could hold a candle to Superman Prime.

Alpha Centauri
No one actually could hold a candle to Superman Prime.

But f*ck Superman Prime, to be honest.

-AC

kgkg
The one who control time/space , has GL ring , 1000 times stonger than Superman , he will even give glactus a run for his money

higher marvel beings can take out easy, for example LT , but sufer can't do shit , other than run.

Khellendros
Wrong. Current Superman could give Galactus a run for his money. Superman Prime would f*cking eat Galactus.

KharmaDog
Superman Prime wins this no contest. But he is just another example of why DC sucks on a galactic scale. What's the point of making a hero so powerful? A hero who has nothing to lose and can't be beat is INCREDIBLY boring and is only of interest to really young kids or guys who look up to a character like that because of their own shortcomings (if ya know what I mean).

So Superman Prime can beat up the Hulk and everyone else, so what, still doesn't make him less of a complete lame-o.

Cosmic Cube
Superman could give Galactus a run for his money?!! What are you smoking?? Superman Prime would still lose to Galactus. Galactus would instantly absorb all of that pent up solar energy, killing Superman Prime.

Swanky-Tuna
What would current Superman do? Punch him? Ha.

Beyonder
Of course he would. And in three blows no less while approaching the Earth's sun. Then fly really fast and boom tube into the 3rd World, slamming Galactus into the Source Wall with Darkseid thus imprisoning him.

* Shame, shame, shame on you Swanky-Tuna for doubting Jesus'...I mean Superman's might.

...except Phoenix.

Swanky-Tuna
Will Je-Superman *looks around shifty eyed* forgive me if I agree that the punch is the universe's mightiest weapon?

Cosmic Cube
lol

Beyonder
Well, Superman 1 Million PUNCHED through time.

Cosmic Cube
Who cares...

Beyonder
Jesus does. Superman 1 Million puching through time is equal to or maybe even above Jesus' feats of walking on water or turning water into wine. I don't think Jesus wants to be upstaged by Superman.

Swanky-Tuna
Superman would punch the water until it became wine.

Cosmic Cube
Superman vs. Jesus, quite a thread...

Tron
Don't you dare...

The Flash
No one beats Jesus.

RobWolf27
Actually Jesus only has to speak a word and its done.

RobWolf27
OK yeah if you put grapes or cranberries in that would happen. But i think anybody can do that with there feet.

Swanky-Tuna
No, he would beat the water into submission until it changed into wine.

Napalm
I think war hulk is the most powerful incarnation

DarkCrawler
No, he would spin around it.

http://www.seanbaby.com/superfriends/images/superman5.jpg

Cosmic Cube
lol

eleveninches
Do you realise how powerful prime is???
He has 15000 years of solar reserves, and literally tranformed himself into a living star. He manipulated space and time to bring krypton from the brink of destruction to be a life filled plannet in earths solar system. He has the sword of heaven and the last GL ring.
He snuffed out the tyrant sun as though it were nothing.

WTF is the hulk going to do against that?

Victor Von Doom
If it's the theoretical strongest version of Hulk, then Hulk.

Cosmic Cube
There can be no "strongest" version of Hulk. Even if Hulk is exercising his limitless strength, Superman Prime doesn't have to tussle with Hulk. He can use any of his other powers to defeat him .

Swanky-Tuna
Superman Prime retcons, by spinning around it with his golden sword, that Hulk into Grey hulk then lets everybody take turns hitting him.

Cosmic Cube
Or he could just spin around Hulk really fast, turning him into Aquaman, or a Wondertwin, or someone else who sucks.

Swanky-Tuna
Turn Hulk into ONE Wondertwin? Now that's just cruel.

Victor Von Doom
Note the word theoretical. Was kind of the main point.

eleveninches
Theoretically, the strongest version of hulk IS limited by how angry he gets. There is a limit on how angry any humanoid can get, so that does limit hulk's power.
Prime is a cosmic being (to all intents and purposes, he IS the super sun of the future). He has no such restrictions.

Swanky-Tuna
Even if Hulk had actual infinity strength and everything he touched exploded and his very clap would have the force to destroy a planet, Prime would win.

Cosmic Cube
It's not "how angry he gets," It's the amount of adrenaline released, which can have no limit, as his size slightly increases along with the dramatic strength increase. Forget all the technicalities. This is a comic book, and the rules of human physiology and psychology don't apply. If the writers say Hulk has access to limitless strength, he has it.

Regardless, limitless strength won't be enough to beat Superman Prime.

who?-kid
Indeed. Not even an whole army of War Hulks could defeat Superman Prime.

Never
How, considering Hulk's strength being virtually limitless is canon?

You are assuming that there is an exact proportional increase in anger and strength -- yet no writer has ever stated in what proportion his strength increases with his anger, so...how do you know that once his anger "tops out," his strength will also -- but that can't be the case, because, quote, "his strength is, for all intents and purposes, limitless."

Erm no version of Hulk is beating Superman Prime though.

Swanky-Tuna
But it's burned off in seconds, it doesn't make sense! FORGET IT BUT I'LL POST IT ANYWAY!

Cosmic Cube
Yeah, it does. The strength increase is always temporary. But adreanaline will continue to flow in larger quantities. The longer he stays angry, the stronger he gets. The strength increase doesn't wear off until the stressor is removed.

Swanky-Tuna
There's no BSing a science explanation for Hulk. He does too much for the adrenaline thing to make sense. It would burn off far too quick.

Never
LoL, some forget that his stress/adrenaline levels not only increase his strength; it also increases his ability to heal more quickly.

Ask Wolverine in IH #345, was it? Todd Mcfarlane pencilled.

Vector burned his skin and tissue off. Gladiator burned a hole in his chest. He healed from both quite quickly.

And that begs the question -- Hulk can leap into orbit. Surely he will be sitting still, Indian Style, while Prime uses his heat ray vision (although Hulk can't beat him anyway)?

Cosmic Cube
Perhaps the strength gained after the adrenaline release is maintained.

But, in all actuality, science would give a very poor explanation for Hulk. His strength increases with anger and adrenaline release, that's all we know. Where the hell does Bruce gain 900+ pounds of gamma irradiated muscle from anyway?

Never
Meh, if that's the case, explain Superman even remotely approaching light speed considering mass increases exponentially as one approaches the speed of light.

Hell, he'd be Oprah Winfrey after two steps, Star Jones after four steps, Al Roker after 6 steps...he'd implode and create a singularity before 50 yards.

Cosmic Cube
Superman can't run or fly at lightspeed. The "speedforce" is what keeps the Flash from becoming a black hole.

Never
I agree, but you cannot tell that to some Superman fans around here...

Cosmic Cube
Superman, specifically, runs at 128 miles per second, and flies at 2000 miles per second. Without a "speedforce aura" Superman would implode before he took two steps at lightspeed.

Yeah I know "Superman raced the Flash," but the old Flash couldn't run at lightspeed. Wally West would toast Superman.

The Flash
This is Superman Prime, not your regular Superman.

Never
We were discussing something else and are aware of the difference between the two.

illadelph12
Isn't the strongest form of a creature with limitless strength kind of a paradox? For all we know there could be a Cosmic Hulk persona still lingering in Banner's subconcious that could clap his hands and create subspace rifts and burp up quantam singularities.

illadelph12
Even so, Hulk has speed limitations, so he could never hit as hard as Superman can due to sheer velocity and the mechanics of throwing a punch. Lifting/grapplng strength and punching force don't go hand in hand.

Prime would win.

Cosmic Cube
We all agree.

eleveninches
Limitless strength. NOT ininite strength

eleveninches
If hulk's strength is based on his anger, then anybody could just give him some prozac or happy pills and make him chill out before whhooping his asss

Mr Parker
supes wins.there was a comic written once where superman and the hulk faught briefly and the hulk first hit supes sending him flying many miles across the ocean when he wasnt prepared for it but then he came back and was prepared for it and told hulk that whenever he does not want to be moved he cannot be moved and he stood there standing taking all of hulks poundings without moving an inch and then hulk eventually wore down and got tired and transformed back to being banner.

Linkalicious
Superman wins.

Supes strength isn't the reason why he would defeat the Hulk so I don't see what the strongest Hulk is going to do any differently than other versions of the Hulk.

dami wilson
quote:
Originally posted by Napalm
whats superman Prime?

Superman Prime is the Original Superman (clark kent or Ka-El) that went to sun and went to sleep like for a million years and woke up thousands and thousands time more powerful!

He is one of the strongest Superheroes in the DC Universe!!! He is also all Gold and shiny in color. Lois Lane is also there too, he did something to her so she would be alive with him in the future

I dont know who is the strongest version of Hulk is, could be Dark Hulk or Devil Hulk who knows. But I wanted to put him against Superman Prime

Oh what a load of bullocks or crap in american terms! He what? In the sun? Where's the air or oxygen? Are we still in Kindergaten?
Lious Lane as well? Oh please!

Victor Von Doom
Yes, and he is a theoretical future version of Superman.

No one knows that there is a theoretical limit on anger, and secondly, in theory, we are talking about potential upgrades to ridiculous levels, a la Prime. Who would have thought Superman could theoretically reach those levels?

FãrǾùK DZ
Superman prime one million vs World breaker Hulk
Thought robot superman vs World breaker hulk
superman one million vs world breaker hulk
SA superman vs World breaker Hulk
PC superman vs World breaker hulk
Superman/boy prime vs World breaker hulk
And and and ....
The winner : superman

Prof. T.C McAbe
Supermans that can beat WBH, some stomp, some take a solid majority, some take a majority.

Superman Prime one Million
Superman One Million
Superboy Prime, with and without GA
DCnU Superman
OWAW Superman, with and without the Sundip
FC Superman
CA Superman
Superman Blue
KC Superman
PC Superman
this can go on for a while and I don't have the time, but there are even more.

carver9
Hulk wins and 95% of the Supermen above isn't beating World Breaker.

Reflassshh
laughing out loud

I can count at least 7 of them that would give wbh the big d, tbh.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by carver9

Have you gone cookoo? Prime would utterly wreck Hulk without even sweating. Saying otherwise is flat ignorance.

Don't troll carver, your not good at it.

carver9
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Have you gone cookoo? Prime would utterly wreck Hulk without even sweating. Saying otherwise is flat ignorance.

And guess who's opinion that is? You're my friend. There are plenty of people on the forum that thinks Hulk wins this. Pull up the old thread.

Prof. T.C McAbe

I named around 12 Superman, depends how you count. 95%? So according to you only 0,6 Superman from this list would beat Hulk, which means, if i choose FC Superman, he just needs 60% of his power to beat WBHulk? Nice.

carver9
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
I named around 12 Superman, depends how you count. 95%? So according to you only 0,6 Superman from this list would beat Hulk, which means, if i choose FC Superman, he just needs 60% of his power to beat WBHulk? Nice.

Ok.

Time Immemorial
And guess who's opinion that is? You're my friend. There are plenty of people on the forum that thinks Hulk wins this. Pull up the old thread.

None her but save her highness jbl who incriminates herself with her biasses. Hulk has zero chance against SMP, its literally not even a fight.

carver9
None her but save her highness jbl who incriminates herself with her biasses. Hulk has zero chance against SMP, its literally not even a fight.

Pull up the old thread.

JBL
None her but save her highness jbl who incriminates herself with her biasses. Hulk has zero chance against SMP, its literally not even a fight. So now im a female? Superman can really bring out the worst in fans when anyone states that they think he could lose a fight. Of all the characters debated on KMC, superman has the worst fan base. You have houses of el, wild calculations, scan twisting, false statements and the granddaddy of them all. "They hate superman if they vote against him" Superman would be proud of such loyal fans. roll eyes (sarcastic) ....PS.... Im a guy if you must know. wink

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL
PS.... Im a guy if you must know. wink

Reported.

For crushing my dreams.

carver9
Originally posted by JBL
So now im a female? Superman can really bring out the worst in fans when anyone states that they think he could lose a fight. Of all the characters debated on KMC, superman has the worst fan base. You have houses of el, wild calculations, scan twisting, false statements and the granddaddy of them all. "They hate superman if they vote against him" Superman would be proud of such loyal fans. roll eyes (sarcastic) ....PS.... Im a guy if you must know. wink

thumb up

Golgo13
Prime.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by JBL
So now im a female? Superman can really bring out the worst in fans when anyone states that they think he could lose a fight. Of all the characters debated on KMC, superman has the worst fan base. You have houses of el, wild calculations, scan twisting, false statements and the granddaddy of them all. "They hate superman if they vote against him" Superman would be proud of such loyal fans. roll eyes (sarcastic) ....PS.... Im a guy if you must know. wink

Negative, a bad fan would say something like he loses in a fight he clearly wins.

And your gender says unspecified, as much as you cry about Superman fans, I am inclined to think female poster.

naurtoisbeast
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian

Superman Prime is thousands of times more powerful than current Supes. The whole point of Superman Prime is that he's invincible - lost for thousands of years, only to return with untold power to mete out justice in the Universe's darkest hour...

He's not a character from the current timeline, which is why they could afford to write him so powerful, lol... Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian

He's not a character from the current timeline, which is why they could afford to write him so powerful, lol... i think superman will win here

NemeBro
Originally posted by JBL
So now im a female? You've always been a female.

quanchi112
HOTM Hulk wins.

Golgo13
Superman Prime, naturally.

Time Immemorial
Prime cant even be hurt

Star428

It's Carver, TI. You know as well as I that anything he says in a Hulk or Superman thread can't be taken seriously.

As for this matchup, it's not really a fight at all. Prime all day everyday.

Star428
Negative, a bad fan would say something like he loses in a fight he clearly wins.

And your gender says unspecified, as much as you cry about Superman fans, I am inclined to think female poster.

thumb up

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Star428
It's Carver, TI. You know as well as I that anything he says in a Hulk or Superman thread can't be taken seriously.

As for this matchup, it's not really a fight at all. Prime all day everyday.

His brain turns too goo when he hears the work Superman, much like her highness JBL.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.