Elektra vs Darth Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chilled monkey
Note: assume Maul doesn't have his lightsabre. The fight is either bare-handed or he has a metal/wood weapon.

Supposedly Jedi and Sith are deadly in combat as the Force allows them to see things before they happen. Well, Elektra has the same power, so I think she could handle Maul.

And yes, she did lose to Bullseye, but she's gotten better since then.

SnakeEyes
The Battle:

They approach each other ready to fight. Darth Maul realizes he does not have his saber, so he uses the force to choke her. Battle over...

Imperial_Samura
I agree, no way Maul will be getting cut in half this time.

chilled monkey
That's a very good point. However there is another consideration:

I admit I haven't seen the film yet, just a trailer. In that, Elektra fights Typhoid Mary. It looks like Mary succeeds in infecting Elektra with her disease.

I'm wondering if Elektra will use some sort of technique to block or neutralise this. Assuming Elektra can do that, could she also maybe block the Force?

NoFate007
Maul, no chance for Elektra. Elektra may possibly be able to fortell his attacks, but she's not standing up to a barrage of Force Lightning or a Force Choke, as mentioned earlier. I think only someone like Superman could beat a Force user. Maybe James Bond since he has insane luck, lol, but not Terminators, not Spider-Man, not Batman, etc.

srankmissingnin
Darth Maul wins you say.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! Thanks, I can always use a good laugh *wipes tears from eyes*

Kontraz
umm.... how WOULD darth maul lose? Hes probably just as fast... plus much stronger... and he can attack from a distance... and any force attack he chooses would be unblockable.

miahera
force is like telekinesis but better, right? Darth Maul mimicks what white wizard Sauroman did to grey wizard Gandolf in Fellowship of the Rings. whoosh!

Kontraz
force is more than just that... seeing as elektra has NO force power, he could probably just make her lungs explode within her body...

The Flash
Darth Maul is too cool.

Paola
Elektra is cooler

srankmissingnin
Sith and Jedi = slightly above average martial artists with low level telekinesis/ telepathy.

Elecktra is faster, more skilled and if Maul some how uses the force during combat (which Jedi and Sith suck at) she can just throw a sai at him and kill him that way. Elektra will close and distance between them in an instant and Maul will get taken to the cleaners like a freaken hand ninja!

SnakeEyes
I'm guessing you haven't read any Star Wars EU (Expanded Universe)...

Well, i doubt speed would be in her favor for one thing, even IF she is slightly faster, it won't make much of a difference in the fight. Oh and how do Jedi and Sith suck at using the Force????? They are the only ones who CAN use it!!! Maul can easily subdue her with Force Grip/Choke or the use of Force Lightning. FAce it, he wins this one...

and i am a fan of both Marvel and Star Wars (no bias)

srankmissingnin
Star Wars EU isn't canon, I'm not going by comics or books just movies... I've heard that in EU, the characters are insanely powerful. Also read my post SnakeEyes, I said they suck at using the force during combat, which they do.

Ever heard of the character Psylocke anyone? Well, she is basicly a better version of a Jedi in almost every way... and characters like Wolverine have effortlessly pawned her.

EDIT: Why are we aloud to have fights with Starwars' characters on this board? Can't have dbz ones and it was at least a manga (which is a comic) before an anime, apposed to a movie... which isn't close to a comic.

C1nd3r
Hes right. embarrasment

SnakeEyes
Okay, let me simplify this:
Maul has something called the Force.
Elektra DOES NOT HAVE IT
Darth Maul wins by using THE FORCE

see!

srankmissingnin
Sith and Jedi suck at using the force during battles and since Elektra would be standing still the fact that he has the force is irrelevant. Some how Elektra gets caught in a force choke, she can still throw her Sai through Maul while she is choking her and end it that way. Lets look at this way, Force users need some degree of concentration to use the force, which is why they hardly use the Force during combat... and then we can always bring up that Maul is a cocky bastard, which doesn't help him at all.

There are hundreds of characters in Marvel that do what Jedi's do but do it infinitely better. So please, Star wars fan-boys, explain how the force grants Maul a win?

Looking at supposed stats, the average Hand Ninja (1 Hand Ninja = 12 men) surpasses the average Jedi...

C1nd3r
eh.. dont they use the force along with the lightsaber to reflect shots from blasters? And darth vs Luke darth was throwing shit at him, and yoda vs the old guy in clonewars they were using the force to shoot lighting and fly(yoda) around really fast

The Scribe
This is insane!
The force can only be used by jedi and sith.
They use the force well.
Didn't anyone see yoda using the force?
Maul would win case closed!!!

mad

NoFate007
This is how it goes then. Elektra throws it at Maul...he uses the force to toss it aside. The end.

SnakeEyes
yes

srankmissingnin
If he tosses it aside, he will have to let go of the force choke... which was the point of throwing the sai in the first place.

Vader wasn't in close combat with Luke when he was throwing debris at him, same goes for Yoda and Doku with their force lighting show thing. In fact the only person I can think to actually use the force in battle was Maul... and all he did was use the force push when he put some space between him self and both his enemies. The only thing the force is good for during battle is low level percog... which like 1000 people in Marvel have better versions of.

SnakeEyes
WHAT? whats that you say? All i heard was blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah, yap yap yap.... Oh you are right Mr. SnakeEyes!

Sorry for the sarcasm, but since u heavily agree that Elektra would somehow win, and many others believe otherwise, then this thread is gonna go on and on forever until it reaches 60 pages and people get so tired of posting that it goes away, temporarily. Then some new member will most likely stumble upon it, resurrect it, then the cycle will repeat itself! YAY

srankmissingnin
60 pages!!! I'm not that devoted to Elektra's victory... or am I?

Don't worry SnakeEyes, this thread will be dug up when the Elektra (That will be a good movie!... riiiiiiiiight, sure it will) movie comes out in a few weeks.

muffin man
Elektra she came back to life.
why can't elektra have a light sabre.

DarkCrawler
Darth Maul wins.

Kontraz
you must have missed it when he was fighting both qui gon and obi wan at the same time (in the first room he entered into on naboo) when (while fighting mind you) he launched some debree at a door switch to open a door behind him. Now... that might now seem like much, but i mean, come one! He's fighting against a jedi and a jedi master with a single hand, both able to predict his moves before he can attack, and he still has time to use the force to open a door behind him. How is he not able to use the force while fighting?!?!?

and i think before you mentioned that star wars shouldnt be in a comic forum... well.... this IS a comic movie forum, right? And there are star wars comics, and star wars movies... so it fits in quite nicely....

and yes, jedi/sith do often use the force during combat, its just not nice and pink and glowing like tk is in marvel comics. They both can see the future moments before it happens. thats using the force. All of their physical blows are WELL above normal human strength... that's using the force. Their agility and speed is well above normal human agility/speed... thats also using the force...

srankmissingnin
I already said they use the force for mild telepathy during combat, and the only person who has amped his stats was Yoda... and even then he couldn't shake a stick at Dare Devil.

Kontraz
okay.... how is elektra supposed to escape having her lungs explode? How about being pinned up against a wall, completely paralyzed?

srankmissingnin
When has a force user ever exploded someones lungs? The force has been shown to be... less then effective in combat, and with superior stats across the board, Elektra wouldn't give Maul the opportunity to use the force to incapacitate her.

Kontraz
READ THE COMICS. I'm using stuff from the comics. exploding someone's lungs is something very common amongst the sith, and not very hard to do...

srankmissingnin
George Lucas says only the movies are canon, so as far as I'm concerned the comics and the books don't exist.

Kontraz
well, seeing as this is a comic forum, they DO exist. And if you want to go by what lucas says in canon, darth vader caused somebody's lungs to explode in the ORIGINAL 9-episode star wars... BEFORE the movie adaptations. ANd lucas has said that the movies are shortened versions of these, so i'd say those are canon as well.

srankmissingnin
Is the original 9 episode star wars... books I gather... or tv episodes? Ba, I'm confused! Anyway Lucas says, movies are canon and nothing else, so If it isn't in the movie... my guess is it still isn't canon.

laydiiplayette
Elektra is still cooler than Maul. I'm sure she'd find SOME way to injure him. If he uses force, she throws her sai, he's still using is force to hurt her, so he can't really just throw it aside. By that time, Elektra would just use her OTHER sai and kill him.

norrin radd
elektra is good but darth maul uses the force

SnakeEyes
Okay, even though some of my previous arguments have not persuaded some of the stubborn people here, i will give another point as to why Darth Maul would win against Elektra. Does anybody remember in "The Empire Strikes Back" when Han Solo tries to blow away Vader on cloud city? Well, if you do, then you should also remember that Vader easily pulled Han's blaster pistol away from him, which can be easily done by practically any Jedi or Sith. darth Maul would do this with both of Elektra's sai's before they even started combat and he would use her own weapons to skewer her...

srankmissingnin
Han Solo is a chump, he can't be compared to Elektra. Vader has never pulled a Sabre from a Jedi in combat, and I doubt they use the force to keep them in place. Fact is Jedi do not have amped stats, except Yoda and that was tame by comic standards. Hell even the Feet causes them trouble, and he is the poor man's Punisher with a faulty jet pack. Elektra and just about every other street level beat dozens to hundreds of armed men at the same time, and the ones with out healing factors do this with out sustaining any serious damage. Tell me a Jedi could do that... come on I need a good laugh.

The force just isn't that useful, and it isn't like she will be shocked or anything, dozens of people have better versions of the same powers.

Draco69
I like Elektra, so I'll vote for her

SnakeEyes
Let's see here, a good example of Jedi doing amazing things... hmmm, well you might wanna watch the movies, read some of the comics at least and listen to my following statement: Mace Windu took on an entire army of battle droids and their vehicles by himself. During this battle, he looses his saber. Mace Windu proceeds to use the Force to dispose of the rest of the ENTIRE army.
And as far as i know, feet do not cause them trouble, they have feet themselves, so i can hardly consider it a weakness... ( i know u meant Fett, just giving u a hard time.) But face it, the Fett's are quite skilled, and they have top-of-the-line technology. If Darth Maul did not have the Force, Elektra stands a chance, but lets face it, he does...

srankmissingnin
You are talking about the Clone Wars cartoon Windu right? Yeah, he would kick Elektra's ass. There are too many alternate Star Wars, I'm assuming this is Movie versions because I go with default versions unless other wise stated.

Yeah, I meant Fett lol.

NicktheBassist
Ok, your a dumb ass and too full of pride to admit that snake eyes has drilled this point into your head with his brilliant and almost flawless argument. And plus, Darth Maul can do two things with the force at once. i just think that you don't know enough about star wars to really put up a suitable argument. and it sounds like Snake Eyes knows a lot more than you about Star wars and marvel comics. so there!

Draco69
I like your signature Nick.

srankmissingnin
NicktheBassist, it seems to me that someone too lazy (or is it stupid?) to use capitols really shouldn't be calling others a dumb ass. Also I'm curious, what did someone with your limited intellect perceive has a "flawless argument"?

EDIT: Which Star Wars Universe is intended for use in this thread?

FrothByte
look, even if maul doesn't use the force from a distance, he would still defeat electra hand to hand. basically because he uses the force to enhance his strength, speed, agility, and reflexes. im not sure how powerful a preconitive electra is, but im betting my money that she's nowhere as good as a jedi/sith. plus this is darth maul, the sith who fought a jedi and a jedi master singlehandedly. don't think electra could stand up to that.

srankmissingnin
The only example of a Jedi or Sith amping his stats was Yoda, and really that was nothing compared to most comic feats. It should also be noted that one of the Jedi he was fighting was a padawan and even when he was more skilled he had trouble with Jango Fett.

Movie Jedi don't even have feats that would allow them to beat any one from Kill Bill... and none of them would get more then 2-3 wins on Dare Devil.

moviejunkie23
ok srank
you sound like a daredevil fan boy who doesn't like star wars so much so you side with elektra.
But just LOOK at the details of each character. Yea elektra is a supreme fighter on a mortal human stand point. Sure that is great.
Darth Maul (who i feel the only reason he died by the hands of obi one was for the sake of the plot, he is much more skilled than obi at the time) can use the force to anticipate elektras next moves, move at inhuman speeds, enhance strenghth, use force push, use force hold, his skills with melee combat are so supreme as well he can fight two highly trained people that possess his same powers and do incredibley well. He is skilled in melee combat at i would also argue at a higher rate. Just watch him fight!!!!!!
Correct me if i am wrong but elektra cannot read mauls mind and predict his moves. Elektra cannot do all the other things maul can do.
I am sad to say for you this is not even a debate. Some debates could go either way at times but this one is like that debate who would win toad or hulk haha. Maybe not THAT extreme but its still 100 percent obvios.
sorry bro don't like to burst your bubble

K3VIL
ROTFL.Anyone from Kill-Bill?Movie Jedi as on comics deflect lasers, i mean lasers.Please stop.

who?-kid
Isn't there a law somewhere that says that Star Wars characters are forbidden on VS threads ? If not, there should be one, in my opinion.

When you don't know jack shit about Jedis, these discussions could give people the false impression they're these godlike warriors, superior in every field, who feel all, know all, sense all and all that jazz. Wrong. They're are great fighters with a few neat tricks, but that's it.

Darth Vader - one of the mightiest - had trouble fighting an unexperienced Luke, Obi had trouble fighting Fett (a non-Force user) and so on. I never saw a Jedi doing something of which I was thinking "Wow, that was goddamn amazing, did you see that ?".

They're cool and all, but that's the end of the story.

Paola
eek! what about LOTR characters?

K3VIL
Buy some SW comics, and you'll see what they are capable of more than in the movie, and just for make you noting it, Anakyn fall from a deadly height in AOTC and hit a flying car surving to the impact.Obi falls from deadly height too in the fight with Darth Maul to reach him and Qui-Gon.A fall from that height would kill a normal human.Even an Olympic level athlete like Elektra would get killed obvious.Both Jedi and Sith can deflect LASERS, read here LASERS.And you think it's not amazing?ROTFL

who?-kid
You can ROTFL whatever you want, I found it boring.

SnakeEyes
srank is still wrong in this situation

srankmissingnin
If you watch the movies you will notice that you can not only see the lasers but you hear them first... they are going much slower then light.

Even in the comic Vader got into a fight with a dozen alien dog things, and they got in close and one of them got a hold of his arm. Elektra and Dare Devil have fought 100s of Hand Ninjas at came out on top... Jedi get mowed down my Clone Troopers.

SnakeEyes
*cough* Darth Maul wins with ease *cough*

laydiiplayette
Uh.. I just thought of something, I'm not sure it it makes any sense, but here goes. The way i see it, in the past, there are many so called "great warriors". The farther back in history they are, the more skilled they are it seems. Like Achilles, supposedly was a great warrior. Samurai were supposedly great warriors, along wiht the warriors of the Roman, and Chinese Empires. As time goes along, you get to the American Revolution, and the Civil War. There, you have many great speakers, and you hear all of these numbers. Yet nobody is mentioned to have great skill, or to have killed an outstanding number of people. The only people that stand out are the generals, the presidents, and the great minds. Simply because of their title or intellect. What I'm getting at is that as time goes by, people become more and more dependant on technology, and strive for greatness, less and less. Elektra is either in the near future, or the near past. Either way, we probably say that she lives in the present day world. Star wars supposedly takes place LONG LONG AGO, BUT WAY WAY WAY WAY in the future. If it is anything like reality, it should follow that pattern, of less and less achievance. Therefore, the so called Sith, could be fighters just like you and i, but are seen as great fighters, because the whole population has lowered standards. That is why I think Elektra would win. bunny

NicktheBassist
That is a respectable argument and very well thought out and i agree with it, however unlike Darth Vader, Darth Maul doesn't use tecnology as much (i.e. protective armor), and i don't know about you but i don't consider The Force technology. Thats like calling Superman's super speed technology, it's more of a power. So my argument still stands that Darth Maul would win, but i respect your non-insulting arguement (*cough* srankmissingnin *cough*).

laydiiplayette
Anyways. You will probably respond with something like. Your an Elektra fan or you just want her to win because she's a girl like you or you have Jennifer Garner in your banner or You don't know anything about Star Wars. Don't give me any of that bull crap saying that I don't know anything about Star Wars, and that the only reason that I am putting up what you seem to think is a lame argument is because i read Elektra and Daredevil comics. SO WHAT! I know that, but if you say that, your just being a hypocrit. Look at yourself. The only reason you are arguing for this Star Wars Lame-o, is because you obviously read the comics he is featured in, and your don't know much about mine. You told the other guy that he was on a losing side of something that wasn't even an argument. The only reason is because you guys were all up in his shit, gangbanging him, providing the same friggin information over and over again, and there was nobody else arguing with him. You know what ending I'd like to see? I'd like to see the end of the Star Wars comics to be that it is all just a daydream of some loser 50 year old, who lives with his parents, and just sits thinking about stupid, impossible things.

Thats the key word too. Impossible. The things that the characters in the Star Wars genre do things that are impossible. And Yes, things and people in Elektra and Daredevil aren't your average joe's, but they do probable things. They fight off hundreds of ninjas. The chances of some blind dude, and a highly trained chick winning are low, but its is still possible. But something that isn't possible is people running around with little glow sticks, and moving their hands, pushing people around, making lightning come out of thier hands, and chocking people. I know your probabl thinking. Oh great, some crazy woman, who is obsessed with GIRL power trying to argue with us. Don't Stereotype me. Anyways. That's all i've got to say for now. Peace.

Imperial_Samura
Just wondering if Darth Maul can do the whole force choke thing?

NicktheBassist
Ok! Thats it! I tried to be nice but now you PISSED ME OFF!!!! mad i respected your first arguement then you went all Philisophical Biatch on me so i won't be nice anymore! but on a better note, i can't rebutle your information very much except for the fact that Star wars is not very so much more farfetched than electra and daredevil. Daredevil is a blind guy who fights off hundereds of ninjas and Darth Maul uses a something similar to Gene Grey's telempathy (force grip, force choke ect...). So they're really not that different so i agree to disagree (Darth Maul would still win, but thats alright, whatever floats your boat). big grin

NicktheBassist
In case that was taken the wrong way by Imperial Samura, it was directed to laydiiplayette. embarrasment

srankmissingnin
I would assume so it seems to be rather basic but it isn't like it is an instant death move... was it ever successfully used on anyone other then the random character used it on?

Never tried to post a pic on a forum before so this might not work.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Elektra/elektra001.jpg

That is what happens if hell freezes over and she somehow gets caught by a force choke.

laydiiplayette
Don't call me a biatch, biatch. I never said anything about Gene Grey, or whoever your talking about. You bring her out of nowhere. What i was saying, NICKTHEBASSIST, is that while the characters in the elektra and daredevil can be quite farfetched. They aren't as farfetched as the bullshit that comes up in Star Wars comics.

Kontraz
yeah, the death choke is most likely in his arsenal. that seems to be pretty standard-sith stuff...

NicktheBassist
i'm sorry i did not mean to call you a biatch. I got frustrated, but my opinion still stands. and about Gene: i was merely using here in my analogy that the Force is similar to other comic book characters' powers and it isn't complete farfetched bull shit. just wanted to clear that up

srankmissingnin
He means Jean Gray, and the comparison works as the force is (for all purposes) low level tk coupled with low level telepathy.

Kontraz
being able to transfer your soul to another body isnt low-leveleled... neither is lifting a skyscraper...

moviejunkie23
lets face it srank just hates star wars so he dumps on it even though the characters of jedi and sith are supposed to be supreme in many ways, force powers, combat ect ect.
Because he doesn't like something he lets it infuence his judgement

srankmissingnin
Once again, going by the MOVIES the force is low level TK and telepathy.

Hell even in the comics the force is even more inconsistent the Samurai Jack! I guess it comes from having a crap load of mini series but still some times Luke is on the same level as he was in the movie and some times he is making force fields and destroying Walkers (or what ever they are called).

DarkCrawler
AT-ATs

K3VIL
srank you sounds like a pissed off Hulk Smash fanboy.
From what i remember Elektra was killed by Bullseye, another street level criminal, so she's not that uberallsexyninja as you and thebassist are arguing with so much force.And also, why you say that The Force is low level tk and tp?SW it's not a Dragon Ball Z cartoon, it's not all energy beams from hands and shut down brains with telepathy, there is a story in the movies and the comics.Just because the Force isn't always showed at great levels you cannot say it's at low levels.And just for make you remember, Elektra throw her Sai at a dumb robber with a gun.If she throw it at Maul or Vader or a Jedi, they can just stop it at send it back or destroy it with the Light Saber.But i'm sick of explaning to someone that isn't using the brain but is just saying SW sucks without saying it clearly.

who?-kid
Aha, the old "You disagree with me so you must hate Star Wars" argument. That's so... old.

srankmissingnin
I have yet to see K3VIL use anything that can be considered a convincing argument on any thread he has taken part it... go figure. Seriously K3VIL every time I read one of you post I am reminded why I have a low tolerance for stupidity.

K3VIL
You remember me my low tolerance for dumb fanboys.

Funkmaster BE
I'm going to have to dissagree with nick elektra rocks and she would kick darth mauls ASS any day any time.

ps i dont type capitals it takes to long to type with then so dont give me a bad time about it

pice out G-UNIT

NicktheBassist
responding to srank, the force, in your opinion, is low level but it is better than no telepathy at all. even if Darth Maul used his "low level" forcre power then Elektra could not stop because she lacks any telepathy at all.

K3VIL
srank why you not try to convince us with something that isn't insulting or underrating DM and SW chars, maybe something REALLY impressive, not wiping out a criminal with a gun, a little loser that is a match only for a fat 80years old man.Try to put here a real example of a superpowered enemy that Elektra beat down and his an example of her superior skill.

Funkmaster BE
yo dog elektra rules

Napalm
Elektra is hotter

NicktheBassist
Elektra may be hotter but that doesn't win a fight

laydiiplayette
Actually. This, like any other battle of characters from different genres, would be decided by one thing. The author. If it was written by the author of Elektra, then of course Elektra would win. And vice-versa. Oh well. I'm kinda bored. Does ne one wanna post on my battle of the sexes drafting thread? Plz. lol. I'm so pathetic.

radioboy121
With this proclamation, this applies to all characters being debated on this forum and that would defeat the purpose of all of us being here.

First off, I've never seen Darth Maul beyond the scope of the Episode 1 movie, but unlike Vader, his tactics appear to show he likes to be up front in a fight than use something like a telepathic grip. Second, his response to a disadvantaged Obi-Wan shows a side of a warrior with a lot of cockiness, bravado.

If it wasn't for the fact that he utilizes a lightsaber that even the grazing of the skin would be more painful than a standard sword, I would have given this to Elektra. If Maul was using a different weapon that's wasn't energy charged, she could bait him by allowing herself to get slightly injured to allow freedom for her own attack (i.e. as she did with Catwoman and Wolverine) that even Maul's reflexes might not anticipate. However as this is not so, I'm leaning towards Darth Maul.

Funkmaster BE
you know what i agreee Darth Maul rocks and would "use the force" as they say it and kick Elektra's ass. I really havent seen either of them fight but my friends say clearly that darth maul would win hands down. I first picked Elektra cause she was hot. but if this battle was determined by hottnes than Jennifer Lopez would come out of no where and kick both of their ass'es and be hot doing so. Only if the battle determined by hottness but strength wise darth maul would win in less than 10 seconds and unfortunatly Jennifer would get beaten to a pulp , along with Elektra, but Jennifer would look sexy getting beat to a pulp unlike Elektra.

piece out my homies G-UNIT

chilled monkey
Thank you all for responding.

radioboy121: You make some very good points. At the start of the thread,I did say that Maul would be using a metal/wood weapon, not his lightsabre.

laydiiplayette
EEEWWWWWWWWWWWW. Jennifer Lopez is FUGLY! She kinda looks 'tarded.

NicktheBassist
i agree i hate jennifer lopez, and funkmaster's post was really random and I had a hard time following the nonsense

SnakeEyes
this thread might as well be done with by now, i mean, its quite clear who the vitcor would be...

Paola
^ Elektra? angel_not

and how did Jennifer Lopez made it into this? mad

Cosmo Kramer
Heres how it happens....

A rooftop in Hells Kitchen

Electra: I know I will distract that thing with my botox injected boobs
Maul: Now the Sith will have revenge...aw so horny!
Electra: Now you will pay! (whips her saith at Maul)
Maul: (cathes the weapon) stupid girl! (whips it back)
Electra: (it misses) wow! good thing you arent Bullseye.
Maul: That is it! (tackles her) I will kill you!
Electra: Help! (knees him in the groin) bastard!
Maul: ****!!!! (gragbs his nuts and gets pepper sprayed by Electra)
Electra: Now to finesh you off (stands up and lifts samarai sword)

suddenly Spider-man swoops down in a hurry

Spidey: Dont kill him lady its not wourth it...believe me I know.
Maulsadcrawls to the saith and whips it at spidey killing him instantly)
Electra: Why are you hunting me? (stabs Darth Maul in the leg)
Maul: I was paid for reason I can no longer remember.
Electra: Well alright... (stupidly begins to walk away)
Maul: Die *****! (shoves her off the roof of the building)

Matt Murdock hears the crash aboard a bus....

SnakeEyes
lol, no, not Elektra... Maul

And how Jennifer Lopez made it into the conversation i do not know. Maybe Funkmaster BE meant Jennifer Garner.
I know Funkmaster personally, and he is not the brightest

NicktheBassist
yeah he isn't very smart. Maul would win starwars

Jaster Fett
The Battle:

They approach each other ready to fight. Darth Maul realizes he does not have his saber, so he uses the force to choke her. Battle over...

SNAKE EYES thats some funny shit and you couldn't be anymore right she would die within 5 seconds max

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.