Hyperspace should burn in hell!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XX Emperor XX
I don't know about anyone else but hyperspace is the biggest ripoff and I feel sorry for anyone who is a member I truely can't stand hyperspace. What is GL problem we have made this man so rich and he can't even reward us by making hyperspace free for all. I never had a problem with it until he just went completely over board with making the Clone Wars season 3 preview gallery only for hyperspace members am I the only who feels this way or does everyone agree the GL needs to give us a break!!

AddictedToBoys
i think he should. I WANT TO SEE THE PICS AND TRAILER!!!!!!

Echuu
yeah, i guess ill agree with that- when you get that big you should really offer more things for free.

case in point- bill gates- msn hotmail stuff is mostly free but they still screws their members over by making them have to pay if they dont want your email adress to disappear without signing in for over a month

Xanatos
In the words of corn ( Suport Hyperspace cause lucas needs to fead his chins)

smoker4
Power corrupts!! U know the rest! i like cheese too, so does george apparantly according to mike smokin'

BAILY
Hyperspace will die after the release of Episode III, no doubt about it. Maybe it will last as long as the DVD release, but after that. Why would someone pay for it??

musashi_sw
on that forum is all things of hyperspace! search

smoker4
Indy 4????

jedijunky1138
You know.... You never here anyone bashing HS when there is something good to post. Just because GL will not let you see as much of the movie as you want is no reason to say HS sucks. Myself, I have renewed my subscription twice now. Not for HS mind you but for the magazine. And why shouldn't GL make money off of HIS creation. He doesn't make you join HS, he just gives us another way to enjoy our favorite GALAXY FAR FAR AWAY.

LandoSpeeder
I used to think the same thing about HS, but since allot of people are buying it GL is gonna make you pay. He's not going to make HS free wile their is still allot more paying customers.

And also this is one of the only movies with a website that gives out so much information, and it's taking them time and money to make HS possible. You could pretty much say the same thing about every other product or something b/c it cost money.

BAILY
And jedijunky1138, some people are cheap and just want to mooch off those who have HS. Yet they complain about it when they mooch too. It is kinda sad. You can complain if you have it and dont like it. Although I dont see why we have to pay for something, when we are just gonna pay to see again, on the big screen. And also pay again to see it on the DVD release. It is kinda stupid. That is why I dont agree with Hyperspace. Now Lucas is charging more for HS. When it was 20 bucks, it wasnt that bad. Now you have to get the magazine and all sorts of other crap for over 50 bucks. THat is alot especially for people who have tight incomes..... Message to Lucas, lower the cost of HS, and maybe more people will join.

Jedi Priestess
For more opinions regarding HS please see the thread called

The Whole Hyperspace Burrito located here smile

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=295242&highlight=The+Whole+Hyperspace+burrito

BAILY
BTW JP. I love your Avatar. Who is the lady in the pic?

Jedi Priestess
Mara Jade Skywalker of course. smile and thanks.

Obiwalker08
well hyperspace does offer quite a bit of goodness. although the non-members can still enjoy the bths, the aors, the webdocs and the clone war pics if they look in the right places wink i only regret paying the large sum of cash

check out the dvd cover i made( sorry to the one i stole the back off of)

Jedi Priestess
Artwork thread hun. And nice job smile

Obiwalker08
thanks, and i know its in the wrong place

BAILY
Prolly Lucas will release the ROTS DVD art on HS three days before everyone else can see it, like he did with the OT DVD's.... You would think the guy is poor.... he is so damn rich bc of us seeing his movies and buying his crap. Jeez. I see no need for Hyperspace after year end 2005. Lucas, you better get rid of it then. Bc people wont pay for it. Watch, he will keep HS alive by posting crap about the new TV shows and whatnot. Well, you know I am gone after ROTS comes out, so haha. I am only interested in the movies.... and the Clone Wars cartoon. And since they will both be done and over with next year. I am through with paying for Star Wars. No more figures, no more books (well maybe some, if there are any Clone War ones) I will take a look back at my vast collection and be proud, but I am done after 2005. And I will not even watch the stupid TV show. Why?? Just another money grabber for Lucas. Produces all sorts of merchandise for it. I like the movies... that is it. Leave it at that, please. No more EU crap.

Obiwalker08
he will save something grand (another deleted scene) to post at the years end and all the hs peeps will renew their subscription just to see it and then more bling 4 lucas

BAILY

Obiwalker08
yep, he gived us one scene which was soooo worth my 40 dolla sick and that was it. i m letting my sunscription die out and then just gettin the good stuff from a very reilable site wink

The Ones
yes. im not a member of hyperspace and ive seen everything it has to offer (except clone wars season 3 preview) because killermovies has scammed george out off thousands. he deserves to loose that after trying to screw us out of out hard earned cash for something worth a penny

Raz
Rant posted. Thread closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.