come on!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

maboy

maboy
closing thank you for reading this

eXSBass
^^ Totally agree, but why did you post this in the EpIII Forums?

You're being hipocritical because your doing it yourself.

maboy
I really dont think people would know about this otherwise

maboy
in fact, i think this is the only thread ill write on this forum until this madness is solved

eXSBass
What you are doing is a bannable offence, never the less, I agree. But once the likes of JP, PVS and other respectable posters with high ranks see this the flaming will start so...good luck mate.

maboy
i already said sorry for those that have to take on this kind of useless threads seen not only every day, but every hour on this forum. But it is necessary to say, Im kinda only a reader, and when I need something I PM for it. I dont run a new useless thread about something that has been posted 2 or 3 months ago

maboy
and i dont think im wrong, if do so, please lightning strike me down

maboy
in fact, if you just type http://www.killermovies.com/forums/archive/index.php/f-38
there you will see the list of topics posted from day-1 on any matter spoken about EP III

PTGrievous
Wholeheartedly agree with you, but you really need to post this at TFN's 'Jedi Council' Ahahahaha
That place gives me a headache.

peluffo
What do you mean with "high ranks"? confused Is this the army? HAHA, "high ranks", funny, very funny. Wrong forum, but funny answers laughing

Raz
Thanks for the rant. Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.