superman prime, hulk and doomsday vs. amazo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

baddspellahl4
can these three powerhouses whoop his ass into the ground?

supremthor
hulk and doomsday are not a factor in this battel

x_danny_x
who is amazo??? Must be some strong character if facing those 3

Mider
i think this fight would never end i mean the hulk would be killed by amazo or doomsday after being able to adapt or copy his powers then it would be an almost endless battle between amazo and doomsday since doomsday cant be killed the same way twice and amazo can copy any power and in the end amazo would totally break doomsday down and lock him into some kind of prision were none of his particals can reconstruckt.......YOUR WINNER AMAZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Asian Hulk
come on baddspell what the hell are you talking about?

baddspellahl4
it's basically 3 on 1. hulk and doomsday and superman versus 1990 comic book amazo. how the hell else can I explain it?

Draco69
Amazo can supposedly copy any power. The Hulk and Doomsday are a non-factor. Superman Prime is another story altogether. The question is can Amazo copy a person with such a vast amount of power?

MERCILOUS
He did take on the entire Justice League, by which i mean Europe, America, International and all the reserves at once. I don't remember if Task force was around yet but if they were they'd be included too.

goku-vs-superma
superman prime!!!!!!!!!!!!!! are u joking?? he could do it alone. plus doomsday who never dies the same way twice? and a giant green man who gets stronger when he gets angry???? i would be ticked if a robot with elf ears copied my powers and was beating me up!!! wouldn't you? hu? hu?

DarkCrawler
But he would beat Doomsday and Hulk pretty easily.

Max Spidey 24
what can superman prime do that normal superman cant

crazyspinz
puting someone against superman prime is like puting someone up against god him self. superman prime would have amazo dead in one hit, before he copied his powers

DarkCrawler
Well, he has Superman's powers...multiplied by billion.

Draco69
Yeah. He even had this ridiculous force-vision.

Swanky-Tuna
He can pretty much do anything already. I don't know how a fight between two reality bending characters would go.

moises
prime can beat any other super hero and evil ones.

Victor Von Doom
Just having the name 'Amazo' should be a default loss.

jplatinum
Hey mider,

You're a genius,man. You are one of the few smart people to reply to amazo threads.

People don't realize how powerful he is.He is a god, he is on a level all his own, Unsurpassed by many.

Theos
What's up with all these Amazo threads? They're pointless, he's a ridiculous character. Not to mention it's all assumptions when debating his ability to absorb power from "insert character".

Hey dude, stop posting. I've sneezed smarter things than you've contributed to any thread on this forum.

jplatinum
Hey Theos,

If you don't have something smarter than that bs you just said, then maybe you should shut the f@#k up.

Anyway, why are you responding to something one member wrote to another? Don't you have anything else to do? Better yet, mad cause you're on your period, man?

jplatinum
Originally posted by jplatinum
Hey dude, stop posting. I've sneezed smarter things than you've contributed to any thread on this forum"

If you can't come up with something smarter than that to say, then
maybe you should shut the F#@k up.

Anyway, why are you even responding to something one member wrote to another? You must not have spit else to do, or better yet, you must be on your period, man.

eek! laughing stick out tongue smokin'

Cosmic Cube
Superman Prime would break Amazo into bitesized bits before he scans anything. Get off the guy's johnson.

kgkg
Amazo is not god like cosmic cube said

he is a robot.

so now he is match for parallax , prime , galactus???

jplatinum
He isn't a robot,man.
He is android with ever-evolving capacity.
Tell me genius how do you beat someone who can scan you and use your own powers against you better than you can use them yourself.
Tell me that you brainchild and I will say that you are the smartest man on the f#@kin face of the earth,man.

Btw. I'm just an advocate for someone who can whoop everybody's ass.
So how about you stay off superman's jock and stop hating on the unsurpassable amazo.
You're probably just mad cause he beat the sh#t out of superman.

laughing laughing laughing laughing

fr0z3n
does amazo copy a person's personal powers or also powers of his items? doesn't superman prime have the last green lantern ring with the power of all the previous rings combined ( or something like that )? can amazo copy the ring's powers? sounds absurd to me since the power battery (and hence the ring) is among the 5 most powerful items in the DC universe..

also, it'd be enlightening if someone would explain how amazo copies powers? (emphasis on HOW)

Arachnoidfreak
Prime sees Amazo whoop Hulk and Doomsday's asses, so he rips a wormhole INSIDE OF AMAZO HIMSELF. Amazo's dead, his molecules spread throughout time and space. Hey, there's Amazo's nipple in 16th century France. Hey, there's his pinky toe floating by pluto in the year 37,000.

Prime is unstoppable.

DarkCrawler
Urgh, his eye just ended up in my mouth.

Arachnoidfreak
laughing

What are the chances of that??

DarkCrawler
1 of 100000000000000000000000000000000. Anything is possible.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.