Thanos Vs Darkseid Vs Doomsday Vs Apocolypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fieldy69
If these boys all ended up fightin each other who will win? Im goin with thanos. this is just one battle tho so remember if doomsday dies he cant come back to this battle

BobbyD
Ooo...I like all the uglies in this thread....fans of all of 'em.

Yes, I'd lean towards Thanos too because he is the most difficult guy to overcome here one on one. However, that does not necessarily guarantee victory in this thread. If the other 3 realize this and go after him first, then you would have a different victor, naturally, in which case I'd lean towards Darkseid. But, the outcome is random and difficult to predict. Doomsday, in my opinion, assuming he doesn't regenerate in a nano-second, wins the least over X amount of battles...not because he is the weakest, but least intelligent of the group. Apoc would know when to take his shots and stand clear of everyone since he knows physically he can't compete with them. That is just my opinion, however. You need some of the Thanos or Darkseid lovers to get in here to give you a real synopsis.

YourBiggestFan
I would say this would end up being Thanos vs Doomsday, Doomsday beat Darkseid like if he was a joke.

The Flash
I'm going with Thanos.

DarkCrawler
Thanos

supremthor
doomsday

Fieldy69
thanos or doomsday

leonidas
have to throw my hat in with thanos. ay one time, i'd have picked darkseid, but, alas, he's not what he once was and probably wouldn't stand up to doomsday. can't see apoc hanging too long with any of them - unless they all ignored him and apoc took advantage. still not sure what he could do though.

Lord S
Apoc...just kidding. Thanos.

Mainstream
Thanos....for now (said Apoc.)

kgkg
Thanos(big time) > Silver Surfer , Gladiator> Superman

Doomsday > Superman > Darkseid (already shown in comics)

Now Thanos:
Took hits from : Galactus , Tyrant , Odin ( all these character can murder / bitchslaps someone like Silver Surfer with no effort)

Darksied: Superman kicks his ass ( he is out)

Doomsday --- he is strong, but superman was giving him a fight.

It seems doomsday is a bit better than superman but still no match for Thanos.

Thanos beats guys like Silver Surfer , Thor , hulk , Drax , Terrax with no problem.

and even fight with beings such as Tyrant , Odin , Galactus.

Silver Surfer> Magneto >= Apc

the Darkone
Thanos rock rock

armandovalles
I'm going with Apocalypse. Cuz i have never seen Apocalypse lose a brawl against someone. Plus in my opinion, he is the smartest and the best strategist out of all 4 of them cuz he has lived so long and learned so much.

Mainstream
yeah Apoc never lost one on one and that whole AoA thing with Magneto beating Apoc...that was a dream or something. ugh stupid bad writing.

armandovalles
well i dont mean AoA apoc, i mean mainstream Apoc, AoA apoc was a b*tch compared to mainstream Apoc.

demigawd
Originally posted by armandovalles
I'm going with Apocalypse. Cuz i have never seen Apocalypse lose a brawl against someone. Plus in my opinion, he is the smartest and the best strategist out of all 4 of them cuz he has lived so long and learned so much.

A better question is...have you ever seen Apocalypse IN a brawl with someone?

Apocalypse is - by far - the youngest and least experienced of the four combatants.

CaPtAiN cOoKiE
can ayone tell me how to get a picture under your title on the right side of the post a lot of people have em and ive been tryin to get one but i cant so if anyone can be generous and nice send me a private message to tell me how plz smile

armandovalles
Dude, I dont know how old the other guys are, but i know Apocalypse is like thousands of years old thanx to his lazarus chamber.

demigawd
Yeah, Apoc is around 4000 years old. Doomsday is quite a bit older, Thanos is several times older and Darkseid is basically an ancient god.

ebonyblade1
apocalypse wouldn't even be in this fight. He is a survivor but not much of a fighter. Darkseid is a bad mofo, but it would come down to doomsday and thanos. And thanos would probably get bored and grab a big gun and blow a hole in doomsday.

armandovalles
I think Doomsday would be the first one killed. I think he's way overrated. I mean, he killed Superman, big deal, the second time around he got his ass handed to him by Supes. Darkseid I think would be the second one eliminated cuz sure he is one bad mofo but i dont think he could last much longer than doomsday. So I think it would come down to Thanos and Apocalypse. Apoc is way underrated and is much more powerful than people think. Oh, and by the way, I'm talking about the mainstream Apocalypse here, not that poser AoA one. But the winner, in my opinion would always be Thanos no matter what the scenario.

Cosmic Cube
Thanos easily. Aside from his immense power that far outclasses all of those mentioned, he also has the Infinity Reality Gem.

ebonyblade1
The big question is what would apoc do. He has a lot of powers but has anyone ever seen him go toe to toe in a knockdown dragged out fight, with someone as immensely powerful as he is. I admit, I am mainly against him because I have never seen him pick on someone his own size.

armandovalles
well that may be somewhat cowardly by Apoc to never brawl with someone his own size, but its really smart when u think about it.

ebonyblade1
well, yeah but on this forum he really can't win because no one is sure about what he can do.

ZephroCarnelian
Thanos takes this.

And I thought the Gem was part of the Gauntlet...?

Oh - n IS Doomsday immune to physical attacks now? Supes killed him with force - and eachtime he comes back he is immune to the method that killed him last....

Lord S
Originally posted by armandovalles
I'm going with Apocalypse. Cuz i have never seen Apocalypse lose a brawl against someone. Plus in my opinion, he is the smartest and the best strategist out of all 4 of them cuz he has lived so long and learned so much. That's cause you've never seen Apoc ever fight anyone of any real caliber.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
Thanos takes this.

And I thought the Gem was part of the Gauntlet...?

Oh - n IS Doomsday immune to physical attacks now? Supes killed him with force - and eachtime he comes back he is immune to the method that killed him last....

The Infinity Gauntlet has long since been dismantled. Adam Warlock has the Soul Gem, Moondragon has the Mind Gem, Pip the Troll has the Space Gem, Drax has the Power Gem, Gamora has the Time Gem, and Thanos has the Reality Gem.

Not immune, resistant. Superman killed Doomsday twice with physical force.

Lord S
With or without the Reality Gem, Thanos is the boss.

demigawd
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube

Not immune, resistant. Superman killed Doomsday twice with physical force.

??? When?

Superman killed him once with physical force.
Superman got completely owned the second time, and had to dump him at the end of time to stop him
The third time Superman beat up the Jokerized or Sentient Doomsday, but didn't kill him or anything.

But I agree with the sentiment - people think Doomsday can't be killed the same way twice, but that's actually incorrect. He's reborn with immunities that prevent the same level of damage from taking place the second time around, that doesn't mean being physically killed once makes it impossible to be done again. It just means Class 100 punches the first time will require Class 120 punches the second time and class 150 punches the third time and class 200 punches the fourth time, etc.

Cosmic Cube
Doesn't "Sentient Doomsday" have the same powers as his predecessor?

demigawd
Yeah, but he's afraid of death or something, and that dulls his edge and fills his mind with fear and doubt. At least that was Superman's explanation for why Doomsday suddenly became a jobber.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.