USH'S GAME- New game starting soon! Episode II Sign-up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ushgarak
Simple thread this- please post here if you intend to play in the next Episode! Obviously I want returns from the current story to confirm...

... but also, quite a few new people have expressed an interest and made characters. If you are still interested in playing, please leave a note here! I want to make sure everything is correctly prepared for people.

Just leave a post saying yay!

Thanks.

Fire
I'm in!

<Tidus>
Same thing here! Im in!

Silver Stardust
I'm still in, of course.

Tptmanno1
Im in to, obviously....

Jedi Priestess
Ditto smile if that's ok cry

Ushgarak
Of course it's ok!

Dexx
x marks the spot

viperthree
Add me too if it is Ok cool

Ushgarak
Well, do you want to look at character creation and the rules and see if the game is for you, Viper?

Tptmanno1
it 'tis quite complex but we'll help you get a hang of it if you so desire...

jaybee3
im in my first game ^_^

Ushgarak
Ah! Whilst you are there, Jaybee- Lorn seems to have Combat twice on his character hseet. What was that +3 meant to be in? Your Combat is already raised to 13, of course.

xeous

Captain REX
You don't even have to ask me anymore, Ush. stick out tongue

I'll vouch for BB, BC, and Alkaselzer, since they aren't here but want to play, and I'm just such a generous person... big grin

Lord Melkor
I am still here and eager to play!

fruits
i think this would be interested. ive done all my past role playing in the unhosted mostly, never have i tried to get in on a star wars role play. but i might give this one a try.

Ushgarak
Have a look over the rules, fruits, and see if it suits you.

jaybee3
Ooops my bad stick out tongue I meant to put medecine instead of combat stick out tongue Here's the revised list:

Light

Lorn Harbringer

Athlete

PHYSICAL
Strength 8
Agility 6
Dexterity 8
Speed 8

MENTAL
Charisma 8
Intelligence 5
Willpower 8
Perception 5

FORCE 12
Force Attack: 12
Force Defence: 13

SKILLS

Lightsabre= 13
Combat= 13
Guns= 13
Jedi Lore +3
Languages +2
Medicine +3
Persuade +3
Intimidation +2

Merits: 3
-HIGHER PURPOSE
-MENTOR
-Ally (Ace)

Blade Tricks: 4
-RICOCHET (lvl3)
-CARNIVAL OF CARNAGE

Combat Tricks: 4
-CHANNEL
-THROW
-HOLD
-DISARM

Gun Tricks: 4
-EAGLE EYE (lvl4)

Force Training: (25)
Stage One: Physical
Stage Two:

-SABRE THROW
-SPEED
-SIDESTEP
-DISTRACT
-ELAN
-REACTION
-REFLECTION.

-FLYING CHARGE
-DEFENSIVE LEAP
-EVADE

Trickster
I'm playing - still revising Tanic though wink

The Ones
Im in i all ways wanted to play in a star wars game along others. my name shall be: Alan Poldren. ( a guy from my own star wars shroud of the sith storys. ) i have to go. ill post details of him tomorrow

Ushgarak
Ok, but make sure you read the rules and setting details first and see if you like the vibe.

xeous
I want to play...But I don't know if my computer situation will hold out :-\

Stupid thing...

The Ones
Name: Alan David Poldren

Species: Human

Planet: Rogoion

Class: Sith

Info: always dreaming of becoming a jedi, Young alan poldren witnessed his mum be killed by soldiers. with that he fled to the huge city scape of coruscaunt, where he met up with his potential master: Kin Old Linge. the jedi council granted permission for alan to be trained as a jedi. 7 years after begining the training, alan had mastered the jedi arts nicely. but little did he know, kin ole linge was the apprentice of the dark lord: Darth Devais. kin ole linge convinced alan that the dark side was stronger with out telling him directly and in 1 sentence. over the space of 1 year, kin ole linge had managed to poisen alans mind against the jedi. after he finaly met devais, he told alan to strike kin ole linge down and alan would be a true sith leader along with devais. having had his mind poisened against the jedi and not wanting to go back to them and not go anywhere with al this great power, he did as devias told him and killed kin ole linge off guard. devais was pleased and now devais gave him 1 more task: to duel him so devais could moniter his skills. alan accepted but accedently cut devais in half. even though he was too weak and learned barely enough alan became the new darth devais

Ushgarak
Hmm, you can't have paid that much attention to the background of the game, TO... that character background is hardly legal.

The Ones
y

Red X
Dude... Read the Main Rules section, and the charachter creatin Mark II section...

The Ones
i pmed ush and he explained that there was no sith to train alan in the time of this story so im posting a new description

always dreaming of becoming a jedi, Young alan poldren witnessed his mum be killed by soldiers. with that he fled to the huge city scape of coruscaunt, where he met up with his potential master: Kin Old Linge. the jedi council granted permission for alan to be trained as a jedi. 7 years after begining the training, alan had mastered the jedi arts nicely. alan was sent on a missions to uragamni to find out what had happened to missing jedi. there he discovered the pillar of storage and jedi corpses around it. when he touched the pillar he was absorbed with too much power than he could imagine. when he returned. alans mind had been destroyed by the energy and lost all known traces off good. alan was now a dark jedi. he was given the new title of Darth Destryon and started a jedi-killing spree

Delfedd
definatly in.

Oh, btw... i don't think he wants any darth type guys. just... fallen jedi or something.

Dexx
that or marauders

Delfedd
yeah.

General Zink
Within time, maybe we will become CLOSE to Darths...or all just die at the hands of evil pig creatures.

Tptmanno1
I'm betting on the evil pig creatures.....

ARC Trooper 117
*Rubs eyes in wonder....*

Mace Skywalker
I would like to sign up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.