ff7 remake

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthbabb
do you think a ff7 remake could work?

BackFire
Yes.

ChickinMeat
Yar

shangheid
yes

darthbabb
i hope that they do somthing like this because i belive that 7 was the best game out of the series

SaTsuJiN
yeah, but unlikely due to time and money. Time spent reviving ff7 could be spent on newer projects (multiple crappy projects as opposed to 1 high quality one). Square will probably wait til they're near bankrupt again, then I'd expect rehashes like an ff7 revival start to ooze out quickly

darthbabb
LOL, true i geuss jus it would be cool though.

hotsauce6548
never played seven, although i hear its great.

darthbabb
i reccomend you do it is a darn good one

Maverick2364
FF7 was awesome, I don't think revivals will be too big of a smash, even though there is a ton of anticipation over FF7 Advent Children coming out...

SaTsuJiN
lol.. with a company as desperate as squaresoft? (ffx-2 anyone? What the f**k? )

Maverick2364
Well I loved FFX, but I still never got X-2 because it pushed the story too much. Plus Yuna with a summoner's staff to using guns? Seems like a bizarre transformation, even if X-2 brings more closure to the story as a whole.

Yuna33
i like X-2, it wasn't that bad....
i like it because you have more options to choose from.
like 7. only loads more.

SaTsuJiN
Yeah, but I dunno.. I really enjoyed seeing Yuna recieve all those ovations for saving the world as a summoner.. then they went and hoochified her.. it didnt really sit well with me even if the game is fun. Its still sorta like barbie dress up with ff characters. (I mean.. Lulu gets pregnant?.. thats tacky info we didnt need to know)

-Pr-
WAgx7PROcMc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.