splinter vs. silver samuari vs psylocke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

muffin man
these 3 should have honour and have japenese roots
2 ninjas and a samuari hmm who wins
psylocke has her katana its tragic what happend to her that vargas should pay

muffin man
you know splinter the turtles master
silver samuari the marvel villain
psylocke the X-women and cap brit sister someone please vote or respond
maybe lady deathstrike should be in this

radioboy121
Psylocke cannot injure Silver Samurai as his armor will blunt her blows, but she can injure him psychically. However, the encounter I remember, she required 3 other X-Men to help her take him down (Gambit, Beast, and Revanche).

Splinter - unless he has a special attack that could be strong enough to hurt Silver Samurai or a strong enough mind to protect him from Psylocke, he will lose.

If you throw in Lady Deathstrike in this fight, she'll win hands down. Spiral's works are stronger than the average human and as she is cyborg, she is probably less effected by a psychic attack.

muffin man
splinters mind is focused her probe probably won't work against his strong mind

radioboy121
A beserked mind can prevent a mind-probe (i.e. Wolverine, Colossus), but unless he's a machination, has an incredibly unique mind pattern (i.e. Impossible Man), or a telepath himself, she can easily just mind wipe him. Most telepaths have trouble with penetrating a character, because they're trying to be careful. Without moral consequences, they would easily behave differently.

muffin man
but when wolverine and colossus are beserk there normally focused on revenge
right
please someone back me up

radioboy121
When they are beserked, they lose their sense and judgement (i.e. Colossus determination to kill Fitzroy prevented Jean Grey from stopping him). If people get too close, they would most likely be attacked as well.

Havoc470
wolverine is extremely focused when he goes berserker rage, i dont know about colossus so i wont comment on him

radioboy121
He can be dangerous when he is focused, but that isn't his true beserker.

Examples of his beserker could include:
- Taking out the KGB from hurting Charlemagne
- The reference of his World War 2 flashback in Normandy when he slaughtered the Germans with a knife.
- Aftermath of Marrow sticking a bone knife up through his head where he eventually flipped and attacked her.

Examples of semi beserkers could include:
- His 2nd encounter with Wendigo, where he temporarily knocked him out.
- Aftermath of his brain tampering with Shiva, he had a training session in the danger room under the observation of Forge and Professor X commending him on performing at his normal peak performance.

When he behaves with a focused mind, he's still somewhat vulnerable to a psychic attack (i.e. exceptions include characters like Oracle who proved ineffective regardless of which condition).

Havoc470
so slaughtering a bunch of germans with a knife isnt focus at all...okay....::cough::

differing from the topic, damn do i like these three characters, from comic experience, psylocke wins.....from which character i like more, splinter lol

radioboy121
Err... Realize during the scenario, the Germans were rushing him. When they pounced on him, how much focus do you need to fight back? Narration specified he was howling, while knocking the Germans down like bowling pins (or something like that).

Never was too crazy about Splinter (the character or the things I occasionally pick up when walking bare foot). Bring in the Rat King.

Havoc470
okay when you say a bunch of germans, do you mean 2 or 3......and are these the only germans at the time that didnt have guns, howling doesnt have anything to do with berserker rage or focus, wolves howl when they catch their prey, and they're focused hunting animals

miahera
he howls when he is hungry stick out tongue anyway, I think he's talking about that comic where some police ranger was looking for some kidnapped girl. there's a flashback where there's a mess of soldiers come charging and Wolvy hacks them down like a madman which freaks out the then young ranger guy.

muffin man
so I was right a focused mind can stop a psychic probe it all makes sense
to me at least

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.