Amalgams: Thanosseid vs Dr Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eleveninches
Who would win?

Imperial_Samura
I am going with Thanosseid - two of the most powerful villains in the two universes, they are nearly gods. I like Thanos better then Darkseid, but combined they would be amazing...

eleveninches
Well, doomsday totally kicked darkseid's ass before, and darkseids omega beams dont effect doomsday at all.

BobbyD
Interesting thread. I'm going with Thanosseid though....seem to formidable against Dr. Doomsday. It hurts for me to say that too since I'm a big fan of DOOOOOOOOO!!

Fieldy69
obviously doomsday would win since hes wasted dark seid and doomsday can never be permanently killed and dr doom has so many wepons at his disposal to help his team win

eleveninches
/\ its not a team v team. Its a 1v1 battle.

SnakeEyes
noob

SnakeEyes
anyone got any pics?

crazyspinz
Dr Doomsday in a second. thanos and darksied are the exact same, so when u combine them they dont change much.

Doomsday and Doom, are totaly differant, Doom is a super genous who can do pretty mutch anything with his tech. and doomsday is a super huge mega strong dude who only lacks a brain, mix them u get one badass dude

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.