NEW INFO from NICK GILLARD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SHADOW BASHER

Eleonora
Lovely piece of information!!!

Morridini
Nice, thanks SHADOW BASHER.

Sadako of Girth
Blimey. That all sounds good...! smile So... The younglings definitley do some fighting...! This'll be interesting fodder for the debate of "Will we see the younglings dispatched on screen"!
Sidious info was fascinating too. So he actually fights with his light saber in either hand... Cool. Its starting to look as if the darksiders have a monopoly on that style (With Anakin being able to do that too).
Palps sounds like a counterpuncher, a style which always if successfully employed always requires greater defensive edge and anticipatory skills verging almost on the psychic.. This would make him a true master in itself- especially with an unbeaten record..! smile Good to that he sounds adaptive as well as a predictable fighter is eventually going to become a beaten fighter.
Arms, heads AND legs getting cut off...? Yessss...! big grin big grin

waynerobsonuk
All sounds good to me big grin As for 'driving padme up the wall' well maybe Anakin uses the force during this encounter, becomi8ng more and more reliant on the darkside throughout the film.

Wayne

Stunrun
"driving Padme up the wall"

that means Anakin pi$$es her off basically. Its an english term, since Nick is from the UK, or do u yanks have that saying too?confused u've heard of that saying? right wayne?

anyway, GREAT stuff Shadow, thxwink

Morridini
I knew that saying, but I don't even have English as my first language or my second language. I would have expected people from the US to know that term.

Anakin2Vader
nice info .... thanks..... I wonder when Obi Wan will use two sabers

Morridini
Perhaps in the duel? As he is going to have Anakins saber after the fight.

Morridini
Damn, managed to double post.

Dropkick
Shocking! Beyond anything we've experienced! Youngling duels! More duels! Longer duels! Biggest swinger in town!

Wow this is going to be a fun movie to watch!

Red Superfly
Anakin goes down like the biggest swinger in town?

I can see it all now:

Obi-Wan: "You killed your wife, what are you thinking?"

Anakin: "That's no woman it's a man, baby!"

*Anakin rips off Padme's mask to reveal Brian Blessed*

Anakin: "That's not right"

*falls into lava*

waynerobsonuk
I know what the saying 'means' in general use. I have a feeling NG was being cryptic and was basically hoping people would 'think out of the box' as to what It meant.
English is my 1st language because that is where I was born and in fact live laughing out loud

BAILY
Thank god Anakin doesnt use Force Lightning!! Ani is all about the hard core fighting, not that wussy lightning stuff

Morridini
How does a stunt-coordinator know all these things? For example, No Gungan Jedi. How would he know that GL hasn't put one in the council or somewhere?

eXSBass
He is, the One.

Sith Master X
Great info! Sounds awesome. The movie just keeps on looking better.

XX Emperor XX
Great info Shadow Basher. Sidious is the man my favorite character of all-time

"You don't know the power of the dark side I must obey my master"

So From the info NG just provided about Sidious abilities is this why Vader must obey his master because Sidious is far beyond in power then anyone else and Vader would never dare to try to take him out or is just Anakin became weaker after falling in lava and became mechanical and wasn't strong enough to whip Sidious ass later on because I honestly feel Anakin would want to be the master not the apprentice?

darktim1
Sounds like no matter what sidious can't be stopped.

Morridini
But remember th he did get stopped, in ROTJ

Mist
WHAT!!!! thanks for spoiling the ending!!!! damn, there goes that surprise big grin

Morridini
I am deeply sorry Mist, big grin

Mist
oh well, theres still the surprise of darth vaders true identity to be revealed.....

.:Space Opera:.
"- The Jedi Youglings DO have a fight sequence in ROTS. He did some training with them. "

that is f'ing awesome....
i imagine their fight sequences to resemble yodas

*laughs

bilbofett
Poor little younglings!!!!

i hope they get their little padawan heads chopped off

*evil laugh

Mist
yes, nick also trained them in the scene for ep2 where yoda is instructing them and obiwan comes in with his kamino problem. you can see the finesse of the childrens fighting abilities in this scene. i imagine that is how they would fight in ep3! stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue Happy Dance

5knuckleShuffle
awsome info thanks shadow

darktim1
Those younglings are going to be in for the fight of their life .

...whats left of it.

Sadako of Girth
Indeed... All seven seconds of it. wink

J.M FcThumbs-Up
Well I'll be damned, Sidious is going to rock big time!!!!

I can see it now; Windu entering Palpatine's lair, his peers wasted within a glimpse......."Darn, where is that green muppet when I need him!"

MW; Hey Palps where is your mask?
P; Which one?
MW; The one that says BAD MOTHERF****R!

Episode3 is gonna be the mother of all things StarWars...I hope

NoFate007
Awesome. Nice post.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.