Captain America vs. Wasp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
curlersWith her small size and wasp like maneuverability and her bio-electeric blasts she might stand a darn good chance of getting past his shield. Oh yah now she can go giant too.
I remember in S.W. she plugged Magneto in the ear and that took him out of action for a few brief moments. Then he practically killed her on her escape. Great scene in an airship across alien terrain.

radioboy121
Yes, she uses the stuff from her former husband Dr. Pym when he was Antman/Giant Man. Likewise, she can just use it to induce Captain America to shrink (as Wonderman and Spiderman have) and just step on him. I think it's somewhat similar to a perfume, so she doesn't have to get too close to him either to have it take effect.

Maelstrom
Course. Yet i have to say my original intent on this thread was to match up the Wasp in her small size and leadership of Avengers experience, against Captian. It's funny how marvel will often use overlook as a character who can defeat one of their stars.
I mean at first glance what good is some sting. But in the field i think she may be able to get by the man with the shield.

yugotank
Wasp would win but only after a long battle.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by yugotank
Wasp would win but only after a long battle.

How exactly can Janet beat Cap?

batdude123
How exactly does she lose?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by batdude123
How exactly does she lose?

Well I think that Cap is prolly to quick to block her "wasp" sting. That being said Cap prolly punches her as she flies bye, thus knocking her out.

The Fake Macoy
Cap's going to be able to hit something the size of an ant flying by? It's pretty hard to do that especially since she can stay out of his range and shoot him.

endrict
Wasp wins, all she has to do is fly in his ear and into the brain.

golem370
She flies in his hear and stings him

Scoobless
At insect size the Wasp is strong enough to tear through metal, if she gets on him she should win.

Priest
Wasp for the win..
She's pretty underrated, she can tear capt up from inside out.

guy222
bumprav

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.