Poll: Rate Anakin's Chat-Up Lines...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eXSBass
In TPM and AotC rate his lines.
The "Are you an angel?" bit was sweet but the rest was awful with the exception of "I wish I could wish away my feelings", I think that was good.

Overall I give Anakin a 4 for his chat up lines.

eXSBass
Do me a favour. Someone move this into Episode I-II forum please. I made a mistake! big grin

eXSBass
C'mon, any more votes? big grin

ArthasKnight
Less than one, Anakin's dialogue in the movie was horrible.

"Jedi don't have nightmares."
"I don't like sand....and it gets everywhere."
"You are asking me to be rational, that is something I know I cannot do."

Come on, it's ridiculous.

Darth_Nefarus
Well, even though he says a lot of creepy "I'm watching you right now" type of lines to Padme, he still somehow pulled that off, which I thought was interesting.
Stilll....

Darth_Nefarus
Oh crap, I accidently voted 5, apologies.

Ogami Itto
10 that man is slick !!

Cinemaddiction
- 3, for sounding like a whiny *****.

Red Superfly
But Cine - he was meant to be a "whiny *****!"

That's how his fall to the dark side begins. The first stage is whining and complaining about stuff, then the next stage is DOING something about it. Which is what he does obviously.

Some people never get past the whiny stage and remain insignificant the rest of their lives and continue to moan. Anakin is an inspiration to us all. Kill the infidels.

§pearhead
please, he's a friggin slave boy, then a jedi! talk about a sheltered life.

the lines are supposed to be bad

Jedi Priestess
As a woman I gave him an 8. Only line I didnt like was the 'wish that I could wish away my feelings". Rest of them were stellar. eyes

Sith Master X
Someone who finally understands. yes

master sifadius
I give him a 7. He gets real emotional with his words when he and padme' were talking about their feelings.

DCLXVI
What the f**k?
I hate the lines of dialogue Christensen (sp?) was given, and Lloyd before him.
-34. wink

master sifadius
well coming from my view point, His lines were great! big grin thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.