Dr. Doom vs. Magneto vs. Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Imperial_Samura
Simple. Three super villains with varying mental/physical abilities. One battle. No holds bared.

In a replica Colosseum in the Middle of New York. Who wins?

Tron
Damn, you just had to add Doom didn't ya?

Well, Doom's already made himself immune to Magneto's powers, and of course can temporarily neutralize his mutant gene, so that's one down. Now Juggernaut, I like the big fella and all, but I just don't see Doom jobbing to some fool wasting his powers away (how Doom would probably see it anyways. I'm probably sure he can't hurt him (unless he's using some kind of magic), but he could teleport him, or freeze him in time, or any other thing that may be on Doom's mind at the time.

Doom wins in my opinion.

BECAUSE DOOM COMMANDS IT!!

Linkalicious
I'd go with Doom for the same or similar reasons as Tron.

Doom is just too damn sweeeeeet!

who?-kid
Doom defeats Magneto, but I really wouldn't know how he would beat Juggernaut (and I don't accept the he will find "something"- theory).

muffin man
magneto the other 2 wear alot of metal
although only iron and steel are magnetic
there the 2 most common metals

Wynndar
U know how Nimrod took down Juggy? Doom has used a similar attack on the Hulk...not to mention Doom's disintigration attack was equally effective against Mystical material...Doom assumed it would instantly disintigrate Mjolnir...and Doom treated Magneto like his b!tch in FF vs X-men

JuggernautFan
when did x-men vs ff happen?? also, doom assumed it would disentigrate mjolnir.. i'd be inclined to disagree with that until he actually did it.

but its possible, as it could nullify the spells that make it "indestructable". i guess the same thing -could- happen to juggernaut also.

doom could very well take this battle.

Wynndar
-hmm i will go find my FF vs X-men...its old...i think early eighties maybe...it was when prof x was gone and magneto was with the x-men...I will check for u though

-Doom calculated Thor would be disintigrated, Mjolnir and all, despite his mystical protections, in the secret wars...when he was blasted with the disintigrator Thor actually teleported away just at the right time...however, doom and the rest of his villains thought Thor was gone.

JuggernautFan
i believe it happened... but i dont think mjolnir was going to be harmed... to many variables to say it would have happened. or if it wouldnt have happened.

what issue was this by the way?

what about... 30 + shipping for the comics.. sound like a good deal? all have the backing boards and plastic sleave/covers smile i assumed from your lack of reply you didnt want em, but thought i'd give you another chance at collecting them.

Wynndar
hmm....i think that if Doom thought Mjolnir wouldnt be disintigrated he would have been allarmed by its disappearance...however, when Thor and Mjolnir both disappeared, he believed Thor was dead...i think it was the same issue that Hulk held up the 150 billion tons

additionally, this says nothing as to what role Jug's forcefield would serve, that would probably be his defense...and dont forget Doom's neuroscrambler.

sorry about not replying to your message, i was thinking about it and eventually plain forgot...yea im going to have to decline, because i think i already own over half of them...again, sorry not to reply it was very rude of me

JuggernautFan
i used to have that issue, but it was a while ago. it burnt up in a house fire. i had to restart my collection wink

juggernaut usually doesnt erect his forcefield all that often. i dont think it would play a role, if one at all.

not a problem. get back to me with the issues you dont own... i think you would get more use out of them than i would.

Tron
Doom made his armor immune to Magneto's power a long time ago. And though they don't always hold water on here, but Magneto's powers have been shown to be pretty much useless against Juggernaut on two different occasions, and I'm pretty sure it would work the same way in the mainstream, based on Juggernaut's powers.

Imperial_Samura
True, poor old Mags, perhaps he could just chuck cars at them or something, although he is a smart cookie, I am sure he could come up with something to at least last until the second bell...

namesburd
magneto.....could pick up all the metal around him....how can anything defeat that....magneto just might have to be the best super villain

because if you saw the second movie i think.....he took a little bit of lead outta that fat guard and turned it into 3 small balls and shot them like bullets....imagine what he could do in new york.....skysrapers are made outta what? yeh you guessed it STEEL....no conteset magneto would mop the floor with them...especially juggernaut....hes useless

vaya_the_elf
This is an easy one Magneto all the way. Not a doubt in my mind.

Wynndar
certainly not, in my opinion...like it was previously mentioned, Jug is pretty much immune to Mag's power...even in continuity, Polaris was totally uselss against Jug. unless she wrapped his eyes in metal and blinded him. Doom has long ben Magneto's superior and is immune to his power, he has treated Mag, like a punk in the past. Mag may be able to use Jug's environment against him, maybe have to use the Earth he walks on, like Terrax would...regardles, I think Doom would take it in the end.

juggernaut74
I would say Mags has the best chance cause he is the master of magnetism and could lug cars at Doom and Juggs. Granted Juggs could lug them back. Although Doom is immune to Mags powers. This would be a battle to the end. I guess it could go either way. I dont see how Doom could hurt Juggy(old School). I dont see how Mags could hurt Doom. I do see Juggy breaking both of their knecks though. In the end tough call but I thing Mags might pull it off.

Tron
Well, like Wynndar said, Doom has his neuroscrambler, which brought down Hulk with ease, and should work just time same on Juggernaut (a la Nimrod), and as powerful as that armor is, he's more than capable of getting that helmet off and temporarily scrambling Juggernaut's brain. And for Magneto, not only is Doom immune to his power, he can cut his power off also (neutralize the mutant gene), and then Mags would be complete helpless, or, he can blast him, use his disintegrater gun, etc. Juggernaut's a daunting force, but Doom's more than capable of finding ways to deal with him, while insulting him at the same time, the same with Magneto.

lightaxe
Dont quote movies, but anyway even if he did do that what are bullets going to do against Juggernaut and Dr Doom?

snoopdogg
Doom will take this one in his sleep I think. He is too smart for Mags and Juggy.

who?-kid
It brought down Grey Hulk, which is the weakest of them all. I'm far from convinced it will work on Juggernaut.

I don't think Dooms' armor possesses the raw power required to beat Juggernaut, or to get his helmet off. He probably can beat him, but not without some serious prep-time.

Wynndar
get his helmet off? a lot of people have gotten off that helmet with far less power than Doom...a single blast from his gauntlet destroyed a sentinel that was killing Rogue and Joseph in the Onslaught story. It doesnt matter if Grey Hulk is weaker, we have already seen Nimrod use similar tech to beat Juggernaut in the past, we already know it works against him.

snoopdogg
Juggy poses the bigger threat to Doom. Mags will go down first.

who?-kid
About the helmet : fair enough, but it still won't be easy to get that thing off, and I don't see Doom climbing Juggernaut and start unscrewing his helmet. And Juggernaut is not going to take a nap in the mean time.

Well, to be more precise, it's not entirely clear how Doom destroyed that Sentinel, I don't remember him pointing at the Sentinel and firing some laserbeams or rockets or whatever out of his gauntlet. The Sentinel suddenly explodes, and that's it, and before you know it, Doom comes walking in (in his typical Doom-way).

I still think we can not compare Grey Hulk with Juggernaut, and the technology Doom has with Nimrod-technology. Assuming that it could also work on Juggernaut is only speculation.

snoopdogg
Everyone knows there is one thing you dont do in comics. And that is mess with Dr. Doom.

Wynndar
ughhh...here are some FACTS...not my opinion...for the fanboys who still think Jug cant be stopped by Doom.

Uncanny X-Men #194
-Juggernaut was coming for Nimrod after Nimrod blasted him and destroyed his outfit.
-Nimrod used some kind of energy attack to pick Juggernaut off the ground he was walking on (yes stopped the Juggernaut) and blasted him through a building
-When Juggernaut got up he said:"Wow!, Aint never been hit so hard...I thought only the Hulk could pull a stunt like that"
-eventually, Jug. charged Nimrod, Nimrod sidestepped and knocked off Jug's helmet with one back hand...
-then Juggernaut said: "My helmet--but it's seal was s'posed to be unbreakable, Tom Promised!"
-Then without the his helmet, Juggernaut was blasted from Nimrod's eyes with "tight beam ultra high frequency sonics"
-once Jug was apparently ko'd...Nimrod used a neural dislocuter to keep his nerve impulses from reaching his body, leaving him limp and paralized

Jug. was clearly outmatched by Nimrod...Nimrod soundly beat him without argument, while fighting Rogue, Colossus, Wolverine, Nightcrawler, and Shadowcat...basically, Jug. got his ass kicked in a 6 on 1 fight against Nimrod.(My opinion)
In X-Men #56
-The Sentinel that was about to terminate Rogue and Joseph, was suddenly struck in the face with a blast and destroyed
-Then Doom is seen standing in front of it
-He says: "Still who but I could construct a gauntlet capable of destroying a sentinel with such precision? There is more genius in the palm of my glove than in the entire scheme of Onslaught..."

Thus Im pretty sure Doom's gauntlet/palm of his glove, was the source of the blast that destroyed the sentinel(my opinion)...I think he could easily take off Jug' helmet with a similar blast considering Nimrod easily swatted it off

In FF#320 Doom shot Hulk in the head with a neural scrambler that left the Hulk unable to walk, let alone fight Doom...the same tech that Nimrod used to take down Jug.

Conclusion: Doom has the same tech available as Nimrod to take him down, Jug can be hurt from the high frequency sonics and paralized by neural dislocation.

who?-kid
Lol, thanks for all the information, but I have read the stories you're talking about. Juggernaut was indeed getting his ass handed by him (though I suspect it was only to show how dangerous Nimrod can be) and Nimrod is extremely dangerous. It's by the way the same comic where Colossus in his pyjamas shouts something like "Finally, Juggernaut, now I'll have my revenge". Strong words for a guy wearing his pyjamas and who always gets defeated by Juggernaut wink

But still, there is absolutely no proof that Doom possesses the same technology as Nimrod, especially not when you know Nimrod is from the future (yeah I know Doom has a time machine but I really don't see him shopping in future weapon stores).

I don't think it's correct to assume that a weapon that Doom used on Grey Hulk is the same as the one Nimrod used against Juggernaut. The best we can say is that the weapons are a bit similar. To give an example : the Nimrod weapon hurt like hell (Juggernaut was screaming !), while the Doom weapon only made Grey Hulk look like a drunk.

Wynndar
no...Nimrod used 2 weapons, one was painful, the sonics...the other was a neuro dislocuter...Doom never said what his weapon actually was, he simply shot Hulk with it and said "Ive scrambled the nerve impulses in your brain so you cannot make use of your strength"...it sounds like and looks like the same thing...first you're denying that they are not of the same nature, next your questioning if Doom has the technology of someone>? Doom has had access to the technology of Hyperstorm and Kang(far more advanced and further in the future than Nimrod), has assimilated and used technology of Watchers, and Galactus without any difficulty and u dont think he can keep up with Nimrod?

I think your trying really hard to defeng Jug

Yea the Colossus thing was hilarious...he is watching tv and stands up and transforms into his steel form, ripping his pajamas apart! "I must fight Juggernaut!"

JuggernautFan
this is pretty much what i was thinking... doom WILL get the helmet off eventually. doom CAN take juggernaut down...

but it would be interesting to see the battle unfold none the less.

The Flash
Don't **** with Doom.

black_superman
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.