Deathstroke vs. S.H.I.E.L.D.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tron
Slade Wilson gets a job from an anonimous source, asking for him to do the impossible: Break into S.H.I.E.L.D. base and take out the man himself, Col. Nick Fury. Slade gets a month to prepare; to get his weapons ready, figure out how he's going to get to the floating base, find out how many agents he may have to deal with, etc. He knows he has to plan carefully, because chances are it may have leaked out that a hit's been made on Fury, but it's uncertain. Now, can he succeed? If not, how far does he get?

radioboy121
In some ways, Wolverine penetrated into SHIELD's defenses to speak with Fury. Deathstroke should likewise be successful as well. But Nick Fury doesn't have a desk job, so he could be eliminated outside with little problem.

Fieldy69
i think a cooler battle is deathstroke vs deadpool deadpool is a copy of deathstroke but deadpool is still cooler

juggernaut74
Deadpool is no match for Deathstroke.

Tron
He speaks the truth. Deadpool's damn good, but no match for Deathstroke.

Anyways, it wouldn't surprise me if after all that work, Fury ended up offering Slade a job, lol.

K3VIL
Deadpool would show is own against Deathstroke.

DarkCrawler
Yeah, you are right, Deathstroke could beat Deadpool anytime.

MERCILOUS
Punisher already killed Fury that much would be easy for Slade.

Abaddon
He sure did, 1 month is more than enough time for Slade to pull it off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.