nova (richard rider) vs. nova (frankie raye)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

muffin man
one of the elite guardians of earth against a former herald of galactus
hmmm...
frankie raye with her fire powers or
richard rider one of the true novas with his strength flight at 10x the speed of light and his energy reflect powers
that was for you who don't know

please state which nova

Krissy Von Doom
Kid Nova's Nova Blast takes out Frankie

muffin man
which ones "kid nova" richie?confused1

muffin man
not many nova fans well hes my favourite superhero

Zahit
I've always been a fan of The Man Called NOVA.
I've got all those issues from the 70's....

Frankie Raye was a herald of Galactus, if her powers are still around
that level, than she should win.
Than Rich Ryder can take her out to dinner
and resolve his girlfriend problems

http://hdespierre.free.fr/vo/novav1/1.jpg

Scoobless
i like nova (pictured) a lot more, but i doubt he could take down any herald of galactus

hobbitx
I dont know much abt Ryder but if his speed is 10x speed of ligfht. That means he's as fast as Flash. I s he so?

muffin man
yep.
Nova rules I think richie personally because he can through back all energy

Krissy Von Doom
Kid Nova = Richard Ryder before he became just 'Nova', he has that Nova Blast that can take down Thor and Ironman at the same time.

norrin radd
Nova lost against Terrax, as a matter of fact all the new warriors lost against terrax. i know terrax is better then Nova, but she is still an herald. kid nova goes down

Krissy Von Doom
New Warriors #1: Terrax lost to New Warriors
New Warriors #18 or so: New Warriors & Psionex lost to Terrax; didn't exactly lose, a building fell on top of them....

Record 1-1

norrin radd
well i have anotehr issue then where terrax beat the crap out of them, nova had to go ask for help to the fantastic 4, and richards asked help to surfer. in the end surfer shows up and beat the living crap out if terrax in 5 minutes, or less.

Krissy Von Doom
Yep, that's the one issue #16 or 18 or something.

Record... still 1-1

norrin radd
the record is 1 - 1, new warriors vs terrax and not Nova vs terrax.

KillAll
nova (herald) has been blasted to the moon FROM EARTH, from a being called "phoenix" WITHOUT being damaged what so ever. she has also decimated an entire army of shi'ar in seconds (i think it was shi'ar i couldnt say without looking). i'm talking 100's of war ships.

nova (not the herald) stands NO CHANCE.

KillAll
sorry, double post...

Vegetto
I don't think Nova had access to all his powers in that run of New Warriors. I'm almost certain he didn't use his gravimetric pulse until his whole thing with Supernova which was after his fight with terrax, and I can't remember if he was adept with absorbing energy back then cuz I only remember him being strong and flying and the uniform.... other than that tho I don't know who would win. I like Richie more tho so I'll root for him.

Asian Hulk
why don't you kiss your ass and insult yourself mr.muffin man

KillAll
my bad, it was skrull warships....

Scoobless
what does this even mean??????????????? wink laughing out loud laughing Happy Dance

muffin man
no need to be rude asian hulk. but there are people who are ruder about you and I always apologise at the end and you didn't even apologise.

Tron
What the hell is this about?

First warning, Asian Hulk.

muffin man
thank you tron

EgoThePlanet

Stoic
Frankie wins, and easily.

tkitna
Originally posted by Stoic
Frankie wins, and easily.

Yeah, she truly does.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Asian Hulk
why don't you kiss your ass and insult yourself mr.muffin man Originally posted by Tron
What the hell is this about?

First warning, Asian Hulk.

lol, 2005 really was a different time.

--

Richard wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.