KOTOR help

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ones
im playing Knights of the Old Republic (yes i know its old but i havnt played it and i got it early for christmas and KOTOR 2 dont come out till feb here) im in the sith embassy on maanan and i need to get into the Training annex but its locked. ive deactivated everything and done everything in every room. can anyone help?

Morridini
Not quite sure what u are talking about, but I am traveling there now to look around.

U mean u can't enter the part with four rooms, the place right infront of my characters? Or is it one of the four rooms there u can't enter?

http://img81.exs.cx/img81/2530/manaan.th.jpg

The Ones
this is where im trying to get into

Morridini
Hmm, strange.
I I remember correctly then u are supposed to meet a Manaan Sith apprentice there which u have to kill, and then there was just to open the door. Or perhaps he was supposed to run and open the door before u killed him. Did u meat him?

Tptmanno1
If I remember correctly there were two ways to do what you want to do,
You could either mess with the doors, the parallel waterlock thingys,
Or fight through it, but the guys you have to fight are tought, just keep at it, you'll figure it out.

The Ones
a sith gaurd? shit i think i killed him

)-(&C]{£R
Is this game good?

Morridini
The waterlock doors was in the the totally opposite part of the Sith embassy.

He didn't look like a normal sith guard, it was one of the lost Manaan young lings.

The Ones
younglings. the one i killed was dressing in red...

Morridini
Wait a sec, have u gotten the quest? The quest about the missing younglings?

The Ones
no. i had it before but the game froze so i had to start again. i havnt had any quest about younlings this time. where do i find that tadpole to get the quest?

Morridini
Go to the cafe at Ahto West to get the mission, only when u have that mission u can access that place.

The Ones
thanks. ill try that. if it didnt work. ill come back for help. if it has worked.... ill come back to thank you. c ya soon

The Ones
i cant find the cantina. are you sure its in ahto west?

Morridini
Wait and I'll double check.

Ok, go to Ahto west and enter the cafe. He is supposed to be at that table in front of my character, u an see the map in the upper left corner if u don't know the place.

http://img159.exs.cx/img159/3631/younglingquest.th.jpg

The Ones
ok ill look there. ty

Morridini
So did it work?

MornGlory
Merry CHritsmas treetreetree

The Ones
and a happy new year and to reply to morrindi, i completed it (the game) yesterday. sorry i didnt have time to come back and say thanks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.