SUPER 3vs3 FIGHT!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

C1nd3r
Ok. Its marvel vs Dc.

For Marvel :
Franklin Richards (grown up)
Thanos (with IG but no HOTU)
Living Tribunal

For DC.
Spectre
Parralax
Superman Prime

Who wins?

The Flash
Team Marvel.

BobbyD
Eesh. My first inclination is that Team Marvel wins this one. Too much firepower and mind/time altering crap going on. DC is very formidable, but when I see LT in there, I can't see anyone else from DC taking him/it/her. Geez, I just saw that you said Franklin Richards is an adult too....who knows what the f**k he will be capable of when he gets older?

He is a STUD now!

supremthor
It would better if it was

For Marvel :
Franklin Richards (grown up)
Thanos (with IG but no HOTU)
Living Tribunal

For DC.
The Great Beast
Archangel Michael & his brother Lucifer Morningstar
The Presence

supremthor
Franklin Richards (grown up) should be replaced by the MARVEL SW BEYONDER

BobbyD
Supreme, based on your newly revised team, I'd lean towards DC then. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't LT equivalent to Archangel Michael? If so, you don't have the equivalent of the Presence for Marvel's side. Wouldn't that be TOAA?

BobbyD
I'm going to hell for this one.

supremthor
MY BAD HOW BOUT THIS

For Marvel :
MARVEL SW BEYONDER
Thanos (with HOTU)
Living Tribunal
VS
For DC.
The Great Beast
Archangel Michael & his brother Lucifer Morningstar
The Presence

BobbyD
These threads are incredibly interesting, but it is very difficult for me to fathom these outcomes and not include my personal religious feelings. So, I will bow out, Supreme.

David Duchovony
DC Team hands Marvel Team there asses.

muffin man
marvel but how about instead of living tribunal we have the incredible hulk
hes the strongest being in the marvel universe and he can survive a nuclear holocaust
I talk about that alot

Fanboy
Team DC wins because if they got Spectre and he is like a cosmic being and Adam Warlock using the Infinite Gaunlet to destroy most of these Cosmic Entitys and it did not effect them at all either and I do not think it would do much to Spectre.

kgkg

kgkg

yugotank
Any DC team with the Spectre wins. Spectre when written the right way would be impossible to beat.

guy222

starking
Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.