Martian Manhunter vs. Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Imperial_Samura
Two tough, skilled guys.

One Battle.

One Victory.

Whose is it?

supremthor
Martian Manhunter hands down

Fieldy69
well since the juggernaut can never be killed then obviously he will win

supremthor
well Martian Manhunter can realy hurt juggernaut in ways the x-men cant

JuggernautFan
he does have telepathic assault... although i believe juggernaut could hold his own.. until MM figured out his weakness. after that juggernaut would be fighting an uphill battle. MM is too versatile and has to many ways of combating the rather... 1 dimensional juggernaut.

telepathic assault and phasing would present quite a problem to ol juggy.

lightaxe
Cant MM phase into him and like partially solidify?

supremthor
ya he could but he wont

FujiFuu
telepathic assualt does nothing until martian manhunter gets the juggernauts helmet off

Wynndar
vision used that phasing attack on Jug and it hurt him...if my memory serves me correct.

JuggernautFan
i dont think it hurt him... more of a surprise. i dont think he solidified his hand yet.

Wynndar
hmmm...he made a face like it felt unpleasant...I dont think someone as strategic and intelligent as the Vision would phase his hand in the back of Jug. head without purpose...if he were just going to try and hurt him by phasing he would have done it to a big target like his chest...alas, he did it to his brain, a place that has demonstrated it is vulnerable to disturbances (Nimrod).

crazyspinz
some one siad jugy cant be killed, they are 100% wrong.

juggernaut cant be hurt physicaly, he is acualy quite week mentaly, so all MM has to do is phase into the helmat and use telepathy, and juggy cant hit him because he would be in that phasey mode

JuggernautFan
i think it would have caused more than an unpleasant reaction if he would have solidified his hand. he was interupted (vision got hit by hulk). therefore i dont think it caused any damage/pain because he was interupted.

norrin radd

baddspellahl4
1.MM is physically stronger than juggernaut 2. he is mentally stronger than juggernaut 3. he has more fighting skills and expierience than juggernaut 4.he can phase, liqify and shape shift; so that might cause juggernaut alot of problems

JuggernautFan
i'm not tyring to start a fight with anybody, but i highly doubt phasing would be the key to manhunters victory.

juggernaut, although dumb... isnt THAT dumb. if he seen that manhunter could phase (even if it had to be a second fight) i'm sure his forcefield would come into play. how do you know that manhunter can even phase through it??? you dont... so i'm sure its not going to be a factor.

now if its a physical brawl (which it probably would be) manhunter has the strength/skill to remove the helmet and telepathically assault juggernaut (which is how he is usually defeated). which one sounds more plausible??

i'm voting on telepathic assault. mm is the x-men all rolled into one. he is probably one of the few people that has the combined skill to take down juggernaut on his own smile

norrin radd

Wynndar
oh by no means do i think the phasing would stop or cause any real harm to Jug...if it did, he would quickly recover. MM would probably rely on attacking Jug's mind: removing his memory, or dispersing his consciousness...if he can.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.