vigilantie ball, punisher vs. solo vs. casey jones

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

muffin man
rules are simple any vigilantie can join I just named 3 off the top of my head
and the winner is the one to remain standing at the end
KO and death are the ways to be taken out

lightaxe
lololol casey jones would get shot in the face like instantly. Im sorry i just got that really funny visual when i read Punisher and Casey Jones.

moviejunkie23
Solo walks onto the scene, " Where the Heck is Frankie i thought we were going to go bowling tonight,,"

Out from behind a dumpster creeps casey Jones his hocky stick gripped in his hand. Casey never lost a game of bowling since 1992, he knew Solo had cheated him the night before. Casey Jones does not like cheaters.

Solo begins to light a cigar just before the hocky stick beams him in the back of the head. Solo gasps and falls to his knees. Another swing and Solo is laying face down in the ground. Casey swings over and over blood smeared over his hockey stick.

Suddenly a gun is raised to Casys face. He glares behind his hockey mask a eye twitches at the sight of Frank Castle.

"Is that Hocky Mask bullet proof?" Castle wispers a grin on his face.

The bullet blasts through Casyes hockey mask and through his skull sending his body rocketing backwards into the street.

Frank approaches Casey Jones' corpse. His body a mad heap of flesh blood broken skull and shattered plastic bits of mask.

"Everything is made cheaper these days," Frank picks up his dead friends cigar lights in and puffs a billow of smoke into the night.

muffin man
his mask should be bullet proof or else theres no use using it.
and remeber solo can teleport

el barto
solo would beat the shit out of all of them, even if they vere all ageinst him

lightaxe
mufffin man its not bullet proof, its just a mask which is why hed die really fast.

muffin man
thats useful.
but if guns were banned he'd probably win.
or what if we gave him a gun.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.