Final Fantasy Anthology

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
I just bought it for $17.99 at Gamestop! big grin The game finally hit the Greatest Hits titles and is now much cheaper and readily available than before.. my copy says Square Enix on it, so they're back in print once more! Anyway, FFVI is awesome and I can't wait to get into it.. everyone's always had good words about that game, never heard a bad thing about it. I'm pretty sure this was definetly worth the purchase wink

Lionheart
Yeah if you never played 5 or 6 before your gonna love it it goes back to teh basics with differnt summons and better gameplay than any of the early ff i like 6 best it has a better story line kiefa seems to stay alive no matter what it takes forever to beat teh game and when you think you did the world gets deystroyed its cool as heck.

Battosuai_Tim
I never actually beat 5 yet, because I never got past the final fight with X-Death. For 6, I've played some of it, and liked it. I'm looking for the time to play and beat it.

sith_darth_jay
i bought the game some time ago, but i have problems with it, so i bought MOH rising sun instead

Lionheart
yeah if you have any questions ask me i beat it a long time ago and have the guide

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.