does grievous have ob1s ot lightsaber

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grievous_90210
ok my theory is that during obi1s battle with grievous his lightsaber is either lost it or got it chopped by grievous and he takes grievous blasters and shoots him and the reason i say i think obi1 took grievous lightsaber is that on the picture of him on the os with him and his bodyguards/ the lightsabers on his belt the middle one looks just like it

so what do u guys think

eXSBass
I don't know. That didn't have one sentance in it stick out tongue

pika122689
Well I doubt it gets chopped because it's gonna be the same saber he fights Anakin with at the end.

The pic you are talking about is at the beginning of the movie. I'm guessing Anakin and Obi gets captured, or fakes a capture by the droids near the elevator to get to Greivous. He takes their saber, but R2 creates a diversion so they can get their sabers back.

Anakin2Vader
its not obi wans saber in the middle... it actually looks more like Luke's Ep 6

Stunrun
yeh its definatley Lukes not Bens, but Luke got the designs from Bens saber

.:Space Opera:.
bens must have been a really weak saber lol.

Red Superfly
How the hell did he manage that?

Ben's lightsaber got destroyed with the Death Star. I doubt he'd be able to "remember" what it looked like from such a small amount of time spent with him with the saber on him.

Forget Obi-Wan instructing Luke too.

Obi-Wan was never in contact with Luke until AFTER he lost Anakins and already built his new green saber.

How the hell did Luke build a new one using Obi-Wans design?

Maybe he looted Obi-Wans house and found the blueprints on the way to the Rendesvous Point on Tatooine lol.

POOTtheMONK
When Anakin and Obi-Wan are captured aboard the Trade Federation cruiser, their sabers are handed over to Grievous. Hence Grievous having Obi-Wan's saber.

BON
Can I just say that Ben's saber was kept in Darth vaders castle until Anakin Solo went to get it.
Obi Wan contacted Luke throughout Empire Strikes Back and even beforehand in "Splinter of the minds eye" and Being as luke Builds his new lightsaber in Bens hut on Tatooine after 'Shadows of the Empire' and he has full access to all Bens literature on lightsaber construction.
So you were on the right track lol.

Stunrun
/\ exactly what u said there/\ he got the blueprints from Ben's house. NOT maybe, its a fact, and i wouldnt post what i said if it werent trueyes

15 years of being a die hard fan of star wars is enough for me to say......i know my shitcool.....but im sure u do toowink

EDIT: looks like someone else got there before mestick out tongue

jedijunky1138
All of this is EU guys. Lets get back on topic. The saber in the middle IS Obi-Wan's. Greavous will get his saber during the battle on GG's ship. Obi-Wan will get it back after he kills GG on Utopau.

NoMeN
its obis and anakins saber. Spoileriffic from MF.com explained why GG has them

Anakin2Vader
and the explaination was...

Stunrun
i do consider EU to be true, well its true to me because i like to believe these things, plus EU is all we'll have after ROTS, but back on topicwink

Ok, Obi-Wans and Lukes saber are very similar, but its BLATENTLY lukes saber. Ok its obviously not the exact one, but just an in joke, and thats the way it is in my honest opinion. No need to overlook itcool

Stunrun
http://photobucket.com/albums/v321/Stunrun/?action=view&current=compare.jpg

ok lets compareyes

NoMeN

Anakin2Vader
^^^ thanks Nomen... sounds interesting... wonder how they will be captured and how the whole Anakin v Dooku v Obi Wan v Greivous thing will play out

in one of the webdocs we saw Obi and Anakin fighting Dooku at once.... does this mean they already got Greivous to flee? or does it mean that Dooku will again be the one to knock out Obi...

NoMeN
this is when they get captured

http://img99.exs.cx/img99/6700/e351ra.th.jpg

Stunrun
well Obi-Wan must of gave the lightsaber a paint job, cause it looks more Lukes than Obi's

Anakin2Vader
yeah Im not fully beleiving this one.... it looks like Lukes fo one... two, the one next to it does not match Anakins and I thought Greivous took Jedi sabers as trophies after kills so it wouldnt make sense for them to be there

Darth Subjekt
both of their lightsabers are in my sig...compare that...if its too small, ill attatch it.

MornGlory
http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/mc101.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.