magneto vs pyro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

namesburd
im new i dont ever do these things but me and a friend had an arguement about who would win in a fight between magneto and pyro

i say magneto

he says pyro

what do YOU think?

§H@Ñ€
mag

Paola
Welcome!!!

I'll move this where you'll probably get more replies wink

ppl!! be nice!!

moving.....

miahera
Pyro had alot of potential but he's not bright enough to win this one. give it to Mags!

moviejunkie23
Mag would stomp Pyro.
Its not even a contest. Tell your friend hes sadly mistaken.
big grin

lightaxe
why and how is pyro in magnetos league?

Kontraz
it all comes down to who attacks first. Fire isn't magnetic, so mags would have no way of 'sensing' an oncomming attack, and if he was ever covered in flames, the fight would be over. Also, in favor of pyro, most metallic projectiles would not be able to withstand the heat pyro is able to control, giving him a pretty decent sheild. However, as already mentioned, pyro isn't the brightest... so, i think it all comes down to who attacks first.

norrin radd

Imperial_Samura
I remember the comic where the X-Men are protecting Kelly, and at one point Wolverine is about to stick Pyro with his claws, but Storm stops him, saying how dangerous it would be to puncture his fuel tanks or something.... I imagine Magneto could chuck plenty of metal at him and cause him to explode or something. Likewise, his suit has a fair bit of metal on it. Add to that Pyro isn't really special in many ways, just his fire control abilities...

muffin man
magneto pyros cr*ppy flame throwers don't stand a chance against the master of magnetism

Imperial_Samura
Yes. Magneto would just drop a car on him.

namesburd
thats what i have told him and told him over and over but he wont listen to me hopefully ill get more comments to keep showing him....try to give facts about how magneto would win smile

thanks in advance

radioboy121
Days of Future Past - Storm stopped Wolverine from killing Pyro and not about anything related to a fuel tank; she was insistent on not to kill that she challenged Wolverine in killing her in his stead.

Pyro has the ability to control fire to the extent that it has in many respects a physical form . Possibly, he could create a barrier to deflect any debris Magneto may throw at him, but the "iron in the blood" trick could still affect him. Magneto would win this fight.

Kontraz
sorry, but mag's forcefield can only stop physical objects that actually have polarity. And seeing as fire has none, throwing up a sheild would be pointless.

radioboy121
"Possibly, he could create a barrier to deflect any debris Magneto may throw at him" - I was referring to Pyro. Magneto would probably be on the offensive for this fight anyway.

namesburd
ok new thing my friend says what if they fought in a forest........i dont know why they would haha but he wants to know who would win then?

§H@Ñ€
it bepends on the place where they are fighting...

cause mag cant do any good when there is only... lets say a room made on only paper stick out tongue

K3VIL
Even without metals to control Magneto can manipulate energies around the electromagnetic spectrum such as light, heat, gamma radiation, x-rays, and on a low level gravity, and create force fields.The only chance that Pyro stands is if the fights take place in a Manhattan that is burning because Magneto wanna destroy most of the humans in that city and Pyro has now understand that the peace between mankind and mutants is the right thing, so he focus hiw powers on the fire to sacrifice himself in burst of fire that will stop Manhattan from burning and kill himself and Magneto in the process.A burst of fire like the self-destruction of Vegeta against Majin-Bu can be see from Liberty Island and from the sea around the island, then the fire extinguishes, the buildings are no more burning, peoples that were burning are healed from that, Pyro has saved humans from Magneto and die in a heroic action, before his body totally convert in ashes, the astral projection of Prof X sees a fire tear dropping from Pyro's eyes, saying he will die happy, he's doing the right thing.

lightaxe
:/ i dont think thats the only way pyro could win

K3VIL
But that's a good story isn't it?big grin

ayjay
heheh...nice story...but in a forest...i think pyro would have the advantage...cos even though magneto can do all sorts of tricks with his magnetic powers.....their not developed enough to stop a full on assault from pyro....however....if the fight was moved to a city or wateva...magneto would have pyro's ass on a platter....

norrin radd
pyro cannot beat magneto is nonsense saying otherwise. and yes he can protect agaisnt fire.

Krissy Von Doom
Seeing as Pyro can only control fire and not actually create it, he's dependent on those flame throwers. Consequently those things are made of metal so Mags can just stop him from accessing it.

K3VIL
But on a burning Manhattan scenario, he can control sufficient fire to self-distruct himself and burn Maggy in the process too

Krissy Von Doom
That won't exactly be a win for Pryo though stick out tongue

K3VIL
No Krissy, but what a great battle would be.

namesburd
yeh but were not talkin about manhattan being on fire....i dont even know where that came from lol come on now

in a forest magneto vs pyro

not manhattan

Lord Tyranus
A super-heated plasma bolt solves this...

batdude123
Magneto 10/10.

Innerhype
huh

Magneto 10/10

Curpstomp...

NekroG
Sorry to "Necro" this post (but it is who I am after all)

Was thinking about this today tho. and
Pyro would win if he can get over 1,000 Degrees, magnetism will no longer work.
Magnets stop working in heavy heat.

Otherwise if he can't easy win Magneto.

DarkSaint85
Pyro doesn't actually create fire, though. He merely controls it (am referring to the Aussie Pyro of course).

That flamethrower etc on him would be great material for Magneto. And that's assuming Magneto doesn't just slice him apart.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.