Merry Christmas SW fans!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi Priestess
I thought it would be nice if we wanted to wish each other holiday wishes we could do so in a thread. So here's mine:

Merry Christmas Star Wars peeps! May your holiday season be cheery and bright. To those of you traveling, do it safely and may your loved ones travel safely as well. Wishing you much happiness in 2005!
JP santa xmastree

almost forgot, mistletoe kisses to Queeq, SMX, PVS, Wayne, Xam, Corn, Garn, Surgent, Ush, Razmataz, Havoc, Smoker4, Gunchips, Darth Duffy, Creechur, Baily, JKozzy, Stunrun, Vanyoda, yerssie, Anakin2Vader, NoMen, Darth Subjekt, Corran, Phinney and finti!

Hugs to Bilbofett, Lynnie, Milla, Leviathan, Stardust, Imaginary, Julie & Corsi! santa

darthbrowneye
Same to you JP!!!!! big grin

Jackie Malfoy
And a Merry Christmas to you too!JM

jedijunky1138
Thanks Jp, Merry Christmas all.

Sadako of Girth
Death Star-sized-Turkey to you and Naboo lakes of mulled wine also..!
Merry Xmas and an excellent 2005 JP....!

Clai Keboa
Merry Christmas all you guys n girls....
xxx (for the girls!!)

waynerobsonuk
Merry Christmas to everyone here big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

Wayne...

Stunrun
Thankyou JPwink Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all!

NoMeN
Merry Christmas!!!!!!

huge kisses JP!!! wink

newyear http://photos.groups.aol.com/_img/roswellfd1/pZc4hy/clicksmilies732.png

PVS
merry cristmas! stick out tongue

joserael

Jedi Priestess
Aw dont be sorry that was just fine! And Merry Christmas to you too. smile

Xam
Merry Xmas everyone *touches his head* i had a sore head ach this morning wink

vanyoda
http://gifs.cc/MRYXMAS021Ea.GIF

Thank you JP, big grin Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all

joserael
Thanks Master Jedi Priestess big grin big grin big grin big grin

Eleonora
MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL AND A SPECIAL GREETING TO ALL ITALIAN FANS!!!!!!!!! newyear

eXSBass
MC

Mempho76
Merry Christmas from Memphis, TN..... Home of Suspicious Mind Trick

izz316
merry christmas every star wars fan from IZZ.

5knuckleShuffle
merry christmas all

SnakeEyes
no mistletoe or hug...

sad

BAILY
Merry Christmas to you all. Best forum to be on ... BTW JP, thanks for the Mistletoe Kiss. Never been kissed under the mistletoe before, lol. wink wink

I wish you all a save holiday and safe Christmas, please all of ya drive safe and dont drink and drive. I want to be able to type to all of you again in the new year smile smile

I want to send special Christmas wishes out to Xam, JP, LandoSpeeder, waynerobsonuk, Stunrun, joserael, Eleonora, and vanyoda. You guys make this forum fun to be on, and you are all good people. Best wishes to everyone here though, you are all great. smile smile

Morridini
Merry Christmas everybody.

Anakin2Vader
Niiiice ... thanks for remembering little old me.... Merry Christmas JP and Happy Holidays to everyone

Corsie
Thanks JP. Merry Christmas everyone!

garn
...and God bless us, everyone.

AC2

LandoSpeeder
I can't believe it snowed here in Texas in H town! And it's actually sticking. I've never seen snow before like this! big grin Happy Dance

BAILY
Sweet, where I am, we got 15+ cm of lake effect snow. So we are having a White Christmas.... so enjoy it and have a good one bud

bilbofett
Merry Christmas to all KMC peeps from the Hobbit Bounty Hunter!!!

And big Hugs & Kisses to all TRA folks!!!!

XXXXXOOOOO

LandoSpeeder
Bad thing is, it will be around seventy degrees on Monday. sad

It hasn't snowed a whole lot yet but I got to throw my first snowball! laughing out loud

Mempho76
White Xmas here in Memphis. We have nice layer of at least 3 inches of ice. Can't drive but it sure is purdy!

First white Christmas since 1991.

Grievous_90210
merry x-mas jp u rock and so does everyone else

.::Levi@than::.
Merry Christmas everyone big grin and I hope you all have a safe and happy new year

hug to everyone from TRA, specially Imag.. hope you're having fun in India.... I miss you

Stunrun
im not surprised Xamlaughing out loud

p.s - gotta love that song on TRA homepage cool a slight headache, but im not complaining laughing out loud

Stunrun
and Special Christmas Wishes to JP, Bilbofett, Levi, PVS, Corn, BAILY, Xam, NoMen, Space Opera, Vanyoda, Mist, theshakl, Landospeeder, SMX, Darth Decimator, Wayne, Grievous 90210, finti, Mempho 76, Jedijunky, Sadako, JKozzy, scramba, moonwalker, cylob 49, smoker, naberrie and lucasfilm, hope i didnt forget anyonesad

and special thanks to Ush, Raz lil bitchiness, and qeeq for everything they do here, making these boards the coolest place on the Internetwink Merry Christmas All!

lucasfilm
why thnks stunrun! you are the man! and i hope your holidays are filled with gifts of vintage figures and stuff.... i hope mine is! thanks

Stunrun
My Pleasure Lucasfilmwink thx bud!

almost forgot: Lyn, Stardust, Darth Subjekt, Anakin2Vader, Darth Duffy, Gunchips, Havoc, Gangularis, Darth Surgent, joserael, eXSBass, Eleonora,5KnuckleShuffle, SnakeEyes, Corsie and garnyes

MornGlory
Merry Christmas xmastree

Stunrun
....and Merry Christmas to you MornGloryyes

OB1-adobe
Sleigh bells ring-a-ling, ding-a-ling, ding-a-ling, ding!

Cash droors go Ching-a-ling, Ching-a-ling, Ching!

cylob49
Happy Xmas from Cylob49 in jolly england!

Telemicus
Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you all.

May the yule tide log slip from your fire and burn your house down... Only joking!!!!! wink

[PLOP]anakin
Merry christmas

Xam
ho ho ho hope you all have a jolly merry glowing Xmas lMAO

Ushgarak
Meryy Christmas all! Keep things happy, now...

DarthVader
MeRrY ChRiStMaS!! JP u forgot me!! AND A hApPy NeW yEaR

GCG
http://franz117.bei.t-online.de/62_xmas.gifhttp://franz117.bei.t-online.de/03_xmas.gifhttp://franz117.bei.t-online.de/62_xmas.gif

Darth_Decimator
merry christmas one and all sw fans , a little late i know but i was in party mode all day yesterday , now .... my head hurts , but it was worth it big grin

Lyn
Mine's late too... (maybe it's an Aussie thing DD, buddy!)

Thanks as always JP - you really know how to pull off a great Merry Christmas Thread.

Merry Christmas to everyone here. You're all so nice and understanding and very tolerant of my silly moments and erratic visits...special Chrissie hugs to the TRA folks!

DARTH DADDY
She's not speaking to me...but Merry Christmas to you JP and all the other SW freaks out there beyond the outer ream. And since this is now after Christmas I'll say a Happy New year to ya'll to, even you JP...love ya.

Jedi Priestess
DD I dont recall telling you that I wasnt speaking to you??? I just wish you'd quit trying to get all the details of my private life is all. wink And Merry Christmas late santa

smoker4
Oops too much beer to operate my pc..... a late merry christmas to all and a happy new year and what a year it is going to be rolling on floor laughing smokin'

Lyn
Indeed! :smile:

smoker4
wink

theshakl
I didn't get anything for christmas..but ...the greatest gift of all was Jesus!!!

YEY!!! Salvation!

smoker4
angel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.