Northstar vs Quicksilver

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut74
Who would win this battle of the Marvel Speedsters? They are both really fast and I dont know who is faster but Northstar can fly and that will be a factor in the fight.

ScarletSpider
Northstar can fly, and can create small flashes of light. Quicksilver's faster, and also has some other mysterious powers, that have only been seen once or twice, and not delved into deeply as he's not been seen in awhile.

snoopdogg
I say Northstar cause of his ability to fly. It opens up for opportunities for him to take out Pietro.

Wonder Man
If Northstar can get his light power in sync with Dagger's blades he should stand a great chance.
https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.oPFSqVyppBzKYeuRJqQZmAHaLG&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

-K-M-
Wonder man you win for hands down the most random posts

juggernaut74
But it makes sense.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
Northstar can fly, and can create small flashes of light. Quicksilver's faster, and also has some other mysterious powers, that have only been seen once or twice, and not delved into deeply as he's not been seen in awhile. Crazy to think that we know just as much about Quicksilver now as we did 14 years ago.

That character has a lot of depth left unexplored!

Putinbot1
Interestingly Quicksilver could fly too. Can he still time travel?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Interestingly Quicksilver could fly too. Can he still time travel?

No. That was the terrigan mist upgrade

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Sin I AM
No. That was the terrigan mist upgrade Yes, it was. I wondered if he could still do it. Is he a mutant again?

Sin I AM
Yes, it was. I wondered if he could still do it. Is he a mutant again?

Not that im aware of. Only kid Mags has is Polaris currently. Hopefully it gets retconned with the acquisition of fox

Putinbot1
Not that im aware of. Only kid Mags has is Polaris currently. Hopefully it gets retconned with the acquisition of fox I agree, would be good.

One Big Mob
Yes, it was. I wondered if he could still do it. Is he a mutant again? Good question actually. Did they retcon the Scarlet Witch/Quicksilver retcon yet?

All I know about Quicksilver is he's fairly quick now. Once that Magneto retcon hit I tuned out of that character entirely.

Edit: Nevermind. Stupid Marvel

Putinbot1
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Good question actually. Did they retcon the Scarlet Witch/Quicksilver retcon yet as well?

All I know about Quicksilver is he's fairly quick now. Once that Magneto retcon hit I tuned out of that character entirely.

Edit: Nevermind. Stupid Marvel You are fast becoming my favourite poster, I agree with almost everything you post in this section, either that or I find it funny, I don't know which of us should be most disturbed by this if indeed we should be disturbed at all.

StiltmanFTW
Get a room, you two.

celeyhyga17
Kmc is their room

Wonder Man
If Northstar copied Longshots eye with his light he could likely aquire new abilitys in luck and also access the black luck like the Black Cats power.
Accessing the dark force might even help him defeat magic.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Get a room, you two. I agree, we should. thumb up

Originally posted by Wonder Man
If Northstar copied Longshots eye with his light he could likely aquire new abilitys in luck and also access the black luck like the Black Cats power.
Accessing the dark force might even help him defeat magic. I think that's what Sin was hinting at tbh. You'd really have to ask Mungi if that would work though. He's an expert at gay Canadians.

-K-M-
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/disneycreate/images/4/4c/Haha-shut-up.gif

Stoic
Not that im aware of. Only kid Mags has is Polaris currently. Hopefully it gets retconned with the acquisition of fox

It has been. She's his half sister according to the latest issue of X-Factor.

Glorificus
I thought Northstar was way faster than Pietro?

StiltmanFTW
Only with Mungiforce.

zopzop
Has Quicksilver gotten a major upgrade recently that I'm unaware of? Because if not, Northstar humbles that annoying braggart.

riv6672
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Who would win this battle of the Marvel Speedsters? They are both really fast and I dont know who is faster but Northstar can fly and that will be a factor in the fight.
Honestly too clise for me to call. Good match!

MaZeRaIII
Quicksilver, he is actually FTL, meanwhile Northstar is just lightspeed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.