Spiderman Vs Batmans Badguys and batman vs spideys bad guys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Max Spidey 24
One on one can spiderman beat batmans bad guys and can batman beat spidermans bad guys

Spiderman vs

The Joker
Bane
Mr. Freeze
Clay Face
Killer Croc
Cat Woman

Batman Vs
Green Goblin
Venom
Carnage
Doc Ock
Puma
Craven

Max Spidey 24
spderman beats them all except the joker and clay face batman beats them all

lightaxe
Is this with "prep time" or not? because without it Batman aint making it past anyone but Kraven.

Max Spidey 24
this is with out prep time and batman could definitly take doc ock and green goblin

Havoc470
killer croc has beat the crap out of batman, and from what i've seen lizard is way stronger than killer croc

batman wont make it past a goblin bomb

spidey could take all those enemies without a problem

Imperial_Samura
"The Jokes on you Joker..."

Anyway, Spiderman could take all Batmans villains out with ease, as he really fights quite tougher villains all the time... the Joker is great, but really just a twisted human...

Batman would, without prep, struggle badly, especially against the likes of Venom and Carnage (let alone Dr Octopus, one of the greatest villains ever...)

Max Spidey 24
batman already has the equipment to beat doc ock in his belt regardless of prep time.It doesnt take much thought to throw something on doc ock tenticals and batman has a batplane remote control

spiderman doesnt get past clay face

who?-kid
What equipment are we talking about exactly ?

Joker1237
I say Batman would beat Spider-man's villians,

And vice vesa. Of couse these will be great battles along the way(Batman vs Goblin and Spider-man vs Joker/Clayface)

Be nice to see how the heros would defeat the villians, when the villians do there colorful crimes.

FujiFuu
without prep-time I don't see batman doing so good against those guys, I mean venom and carnage would take him down, theres no question, with prep-time batman would beat them all, probably without that much trouble

Wynndar
Doc Ock is no dummy

jinzin
well what bane are we talking about here, the old one was strong sure, but then he got rid of his venom, and just basically truned into a buffed up version of batman, the newest incarnation from "the batman" though tosses cars with ease with a single arm, and has bullets bounce off of him, Spiderman's gonna have a tough time taking down bat's villians but he can do it, bane, clayface, and especailly mr. freeze are gonna give him one hell of a tough time though,
batman however seems to be a bit out of his league without his prep time, but one can never never never count out the bats.

K3VIL
Spidey would take down the Joker easy, probably Catwoman with her carisma would put him in difficult like Black Cat did in the past.
Anyway Clayface is a tough enemy but Spidey fought against Sand-Man that is the most similar criminal to Clayface and defeat him, so he would find a way to beat down Clayface.Mr. Freeze not a problem, Spidey fought and enraged Ice-Man with Angel in the base of the CHAMPIONS, and show is own against a Bobby Drake that was usin his powers without mercy against his friends.
Probably the Mr. Freeze with special armor from Batman Beyond would give Spidey a run for his money and defeat him.

Joker1237
Joker no Problem??? I sure Joker could give Spiderman a run for his money, maybe might even kill Spiderman if Parker does not watch his step.

I still pick Spiderman, but I dont think it would be a walk in the ballpark.

K3VIL
Joker is physically nothing to Spidey, and Spidey has fought against masterminds before, so he would be a good opponent but nothing more.
The battle with Bane would be tough but Spidey fought with some marvel's heavyweights but i think that a skilled fighter with superstrenght is more dangerous than a big superstrenght possessor guy.I means, Black Tarantula was like a raging bull, Spidey give all his energies in that fight and Tarantula was simply standing in the fight and nothing that Spidey can do was able to defeat the BT.He's a great enemy.

Joker1237
Bane is a great fighter too, You can hit the guy with a truck and he wont feel any thing. lol.

lightaxe
you think joker could kill spiderman how?

Imperial_Samura
Indeed. Batmans enemies are tough, but not unstoppable. Spiderman comes from a comic universe filled with the likes of the Hulk and Silver Surfer (not saying he could beat them though) and he even once took down a couple of Decepticons, now thats a good show of strengh. Now Batman, is incredibly smart, and skilled, but doesn't possess much in the way of super powers, and yet he manages to win out against his villains. Spiderman is smart, skilled, and does posses some impressive abilities in the way of super powers...

Joker1237
It could happen, Just saying if Spiderman does not watch his step, when fighting the Joker, Parker might wake up the next morning with a smile on his face.

ayjay
i dun getz....what does joker have on spidey?? joker's like one of da coolest villains ever...but only cos he represents the opposite of batz....which makes him interesting...but he cant do n ehting one on one with spidey...cos if there's no prep time...that means no prep time for joker...and when it comes down to it....joke just a crazy ass human

Bardock42
Batman without Prep-Time has a helluva problem. He might be lucky and can find Venoms and Carnages weeknes. But yBatman is aboot being prepared. It just takes a lot of power from the character.

FrothByte
spidey is stronger than bane- i think. no problem for spidey here. batman without preptime won't make it past carnage, venom, or puma.

Imperial_Samura
Or Dr. Octopus, who darn it, I think is almost as Smart as Batman anyway... ok, maybe an exaggeration, but I will stand it.

who?-kid
No way Dock Ock is as smart as Batman, he's great in his own field, but that's it. His "plans for killing Spider-Man" suck most of the time, and he gets too confident at times.

Imperial_Samura
Yes, I guess... still smarter of not, I am confident, if he met The Dark Knight in an alley he would give him a run for his money, providing Batman hadn't prepared.

Bardock42
Ok but if batman doewsn'T get preop time I think spidey shouldn'T have spider sense and one hand tied to his back.

who?-kid
Hey, that's not fair, you can't choose which powers and ability both characters can use. It's all or nothing.

The Flash
Since Spidey has no spidey sense and a hand tied behind his back Batman should not have his suit and his belt to make things fair.

Max Spidey 24
Batman is not a some chump that needs prep time all the time. batman still has scrambling things in his belt and he would throw it at dock ocks things

Imperial_Samura
Doc Ocks arms are pretty amazing, and created to avoid being harmed by most things, I still wonder if Batman would just be carrying something that just happened to effect Ocks arms.

And as for taking away a persons powers, Batman and prep is like time before hand to prepare, etc, he still has his belt and skills, which are like Spidermans sense etc, normal weapons, skills, inbuilt abilities both posses, prep time is different.

muffin man
I'm not the biggest batman fan but whos clay face.
doesn't matter spidey will pull through even if cat or nova helps.

Joker1237
Clayface is a unstobble lard of Clay, kind of like the blob, I guess, but does not eat people,

He can strench because he is clay, Has no weakness, I dont think Spiderman could pull though with out Batman's belt.

Batman has gadets to deal with Clayface, Spiderman does not, and the Super Strenght will not help because, Clayface can just suck up Spiderman's punchings and drown the web crawler.

who?-kid
Which Clayface are we talking about? There are so many... and I don't think Spider-Man will be stupid enough to try to knock Clayface down, he will have to think of something else.

Joker1237
I guessing this Clayface

KPrince
Even if the Joker had prep time, he would need to be able to suprise spider-man. Not easy with the spider senses. Spider-man's reflexes are about 30-40 times faster than Batman's, he can out manoever bane, mr. freeze, Killer Croc and Catwoman all at the same time (Spider-man has dodged multiple bullets at close range, that shows justs how fast he is). Clay Face will give him trouble, but he has fought the Sandman before, thus, Spider-man can beat him. Batman definately would need prep time, especially against Venom and Carnage. Venom has the spider-senses too and Batman would not be able to easily ambush him. Also, Venom is stronger than Spider-man, but as quick and as agile, which makes him even more dangerous. Batman is resourceful, but without prep time, he would lose.

DarkCrawler
thumb up What he says.

Joker1237
I think you guys are underrated Batman a tad bitt, And I sure Spiderman would think that flower is a harmless flower that does not spit acid

jinzin
dude stop acting like bane is a nobody, he's at a fighting skill level on par with batman, ON PAR! and he was an apprintice of Raz nothing to be taken lightly, I still agree that spidey would win but it would be a pain to do so, "the batman" version of bane got hit with explosives that left an enormously deep hole in the ground and he just got up from it like it was nothing, it's not like he's a dume **** like rhino either, he's incredibly intelligent, and has cunning, and strategic capabilities ON PAR with the bats as well......damn

anyways, I'd say that while both heroes are resourceful, and CAN beat these villians, they have never fought most of these baddies before, so in terms of first confrontations I would assume that the baddies get the upper hand here.

Max Spidey 24
Spidermans reflexes aree good but if he never gets surprised alot his comic would be boring.

Daddy Reddss
Joker vs Spiderman would be like a depowered Tombstone vs Spiderman. A very tough match for Spidey. Bane( the one that broke Batman's back= even tougher for Spidey. Clayface=real tough. Mr Freeze = tough. Catwoman= interesting matchup for sure.
Killer Croc vs. Spidey in the sewers= real tough.

Batman vs Puma, Kraven or Doc Ock = a long hard fought battle. Each one presents a diferent physical and mental challenge as well.

Green Goblin vs Batman = classic confrontation.

Venom or Carnage vs Batman= survive the first encounter for round two.

Batman wins against all of the Spiderman villians.

Spiderman wins against all of the Batman villians.

Scoobless
i know this thread was around first but you should check out this other one

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=325094&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1

who?-kid
Originally posted by Joker1237
I think you guys are underrated Batman a tad bitt, And I sure Spiderman would think that flower is a harmless flower that does not spit acid
Spider-sense.

black wolverine
dats right none of batmans villian would get close to fitting spidey wit dat spidersence

and joker cant really do anything spidernabd sence will go off and he will dodge anything joker got remeber spidey can dodge bullets

who?-kid
The only reason Spider-Man would have trouble with Joker is because, well, he is the Joker, and no writer would write a scenario in which Spider-Man knocks the Joker out with one punch.

I'd like to see Batman against Carnage. Just to see how long Batman would survive.

Scoobless
there was a crossover where Batman fought Carnage and Spidey fought Joker....... Batman beat Carnage rediculously easily......... it was dumb

who?-kid
Originally posted by Scoobless
there was a crossover where Batman fought Carnage and Spidey fought Joker....... Batman beat Carnage rediculously easily......... it was dumb
Yeah I know, don't mention it sick

But then again, he IS the Batman lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.