Deus Ex

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dogbert
No not Invisible War, I'm talking about the 2000 multi-magizine game of the year Deus Ex. Sure it may be a bit dated, but who thinks it's still cool?

*raises hand*

ChickinMeat
man, i think its possibly one of the best games ive ever played,

ever!

Dogbert
I'm playing it again for nostaligia's sake... I'm on the third mission for UNATCO, but im sleeping for now until tommorow...

ChickinMeat
ive rpelayed the game at least 5 times through, my gam,e cd is knackered because its used so much, going to have to buy it again.

the thing that is special about this game is that everytime you play it through again, you will always find something brand new you missed the first few times through, thats just magic!

Dogbert
I know, I just discovered how to climb walls using lams without blowing yourself up...

Thael
Deus Ex rules! I thought IW was pants, kinda like MGS 2. (the same story re-hashed with a new character)

Dogbert
well... was it a good game? because I just ordered it...

JKozzy
I just got this for Christmas eek! Installing as we speak happy

frodo34x
I love it when you do this.

Thael
Invisible War? Yes, it is good, but I preferred the original. IW seems more action-orientated than the original and less of an RPG. (No reloads, simplified interface, you can't use keypads and computers manually, you have to find passwords and what-not first. Also the character progression thing lacks depth IMO)

Theres plenty of good going for it, other than the graphics that is. An okay story with couple of twists in there. More endings for that added replay value also.

ChickinMeat
I thought IW was really under-rated, obviously not as good as the original, because its the best game ever, but it was definatly a good game, completed it with all 4 endings, have to play it through as the girl next

Dogbert
Thank god I didn't order total crap then!

ChickinMeat
not total crap man, just a completly under-rated game where everyopne has judged it on the original and not on the game itself

Ushgarak
You know, I only ever thought this game was 'pretty good' rather than 'totally amazing' as many others thinl. Oh well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.