Natural Born Killers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
I just bought this movie and watched it for the first time. I'm very disappointed. It was interesting because of how weird it was but at the same time it was so random (with the lighting/images/etc) it was almost stupid. It got better towards the end in the prison. QT only wrote the story for this movie so I'm going not blame him because it was the off the wall photography that turned me away from the film. I like cool angles and different lightings, but they tried way too hard in this movie. What do you guys think?

badkittykitty
i hate this movie...and wish QT's name wasn't associated to it

amlap
yea hthis movie was a great dissapointment! the actually movie wasnt even QT's script. oliver stone took the original idea of the movie and turned it into a big political message. i would have loved to see the QT version. i guess one of the great things is that QT disowned that script so he is not really credited for it.

Paola
I loved it cry

eleveninches
I thought it was a great movie. I loved it

WindDancer
How can you guys hate it??? Is a great movie!!! It illustrates the essence of violence and evil in a man and a woman! This is a great film! for me is one Oliver's best work! I woulda love to have seen QT directed this film, but Oliver kept the spirit of the storyline! Truly a masterpiece thumb up

amlap
i mainly hate this movie because it was stolen from Quentin through tricky contracts. still i am a huge fan of Stones movies but this one was just too boring. and yes the reason why i hate it is also because iw ould have rather see quentin do it.

Tired Hiker
I loved it too. confused

Dogbert
It was cool smile I didn't love it, but I enjoyed it. I was like 'blink' after I saw it...

mook
ive only seen it once but thought it was ok.

Paola
I've seen it 30 times eek!

Myth
why?

badkittykitty
I honestly tried to watch it a couple of times..and I can't even get through it...i really really didn't like it a bit...almost to the the point of being mad at it

A Talking Dog
yeah, it got rather pretentious and boring, and wan't really that shocking or violent. it was just kinda of "Bleh". and the cinematography is so lame, what is with the dogmatic style anyway?

Paola
because I loved it embarrasment

killthesunlight
The only thing Oliver Stone created that was good was "U-Turn" and it was partly because of Sean Penn. Natural Born Killers was a piece of shit just because it pulled out every cliche in the book; tried to exploit it, but didnt even pull it off right.

Cowboyography
As a novice screenwriter, I make constant references to this script. I think its genious. Well written, well acted, great story, and a Hell of a cast. NBK is in my all ime top 10 for sure!

Myth
Yikes. You must not watch much could movies.

killthesunlight
As a novice screen writer also; i think it was horrible because it used every trick in the book to create a media monster but then used the media monster to gain attention. so it was a hypocritical film in a nutshell with no building characters, everyone is the same in the end as in the beginning. just trash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.