memory card Q

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

A4E
so listening, i got this game, right, it's a very new game and i even bought a graphic card to play it, but it's REALLY slow, it takes like three hours to create a new character etc. now my question is, if i buy a memory card, will that make my game faster? or only the internet and stuff??
please reply

Raz
This is on your PC, right?

It depends on the reason why the game is slow. If its because you're out of memory, then yes, getting more memory would help. How much do you have now?

In the mean time, try reducing the resolution and textures.

MornGlory
http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/mc101.gif

A4E
right, thanks raz, and i think it's cuz of the memory runnin' out, cuz my copmuter is very slow (even before i installed the game) and before installing the game i bought a graaphic card so i doubt its bcuz of that.... Ill just buy the memo card then...big grin

and mornglory er mrry christmas 2 u too blink

yerssot
be sure that all your requirements are met, not only that of the graphical card

A4E
well they are met i guess cuz afterall the game does work, only its too slow... but am starting t think its not the memory card, cuz the oc is now very fast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.