Juggernaut vs. Hulk vs Doomsday vs Asgardian Destroyer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supremthor
the battel of the BIG,STRONG & STUPID. WHO WINS?

supremthor
Juggernaut vs. Hulk vs Doomsday vs Asgardian Destroyer vs Lobo

my bad I forgot lobo

snoopdogg
That is what you call mass distruction son.

lightaxe
hell this battle would never end

JuggernautFan
i would pay good money to see it!!!!! regardless of who wins.

Beyonder
Destroyer. It eventually opens up that visor and starts wiping the molecular structure of all these guys.

supremthor
not really it cant kill lobo,juggernaut,hulkdoomsday

MornGlory
http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/mc101.gif

Tron
Ummm, Lobo may be many things, but stupid isn't one of them. And while not the brightest, Juggernaut's not so stupid either.

And who's possessing Destroyer? Is it anyone like Loki, or just a normal person?

supremthor
I know lobo's but the rest are

supremthor
I know lobo's not stupid but the rest are

Beyonder
? Because Lobo, Juggernaut, Hulk, & Doomsday are built to fight the Celestials huh? Juggernaut is powered by a fraction of Cyttorak, Hulk gamma radiation, Lobo is banned from death, & Doomsday is an ever evolving creature. The Destroyer is empowered with a fraction of every skyfather on Earth. It's disingration beam is would wipe out all of these guys. Lobo's going to do what now? Juggernaut's invulnerability means nothing compared to a cosmic level weapon created by all earth skyfathers. Hulk is pittyful compared to the Destroyer. Doomsday evolution is a joke to the Destroyer armor - he AIN'T evolving from this one.

lightaxe
Beyonder Thor stood up to teh beam and lived, this might have been uber thor but still its possible. ALso why would doomsday not evolve from that, In our worlds at war doomsday got disintigrated by Imperiex and eventually came back, so why couldnt this happen again?

talon00x
"Juggernaut's invulnerability means nothing compared to a cosmic level weapon created by all earth skyfathers."

Dont make me laugh laughing "means nothing" laughing (we are talking about the juggernaut not the imposternaut that is currently silenced right?)

You are either a fool or a juggernaut basher.

Juggernaut has withstood Thor's godforce(which caused Galactus to flee for his life on one occasion,and shattered the prime Celestial's protective dome on another with absolutely no physical damage whatsoever.) Thor #412

He withstood a direct blast from Stellaris's Celestial armor (thats right celestial armor the stuff that you said would wipe out juggernaut) with zero effect to his person. The sheer energy radius of the blast hitting him was so powerful it created a large chasm in the Earth. Thunderstrike #2

now im no scientist but to be completely invincible, to not feel pain, cannot die, cannot be hurt, protected by a magic so he cannot be disintigrated i really dont know what you are talking about means nothing.

He would take it all without a scratch, now please im a juggernaut fan but not a fanboy i know he cannot beat the destroyer because he doesnt have the power too. (then again i know nothing of him) yet i know he stands no change against the celestials or galactus or anyother being of that magnitude.

Yet he could take it all without a scratch. Even if the planet was destroyed and he is just floating in space.

Beyonder
I don't remember him coming back. He foolishly jump towards Imperiex only to get his stupid self blasted to nothing but bones. Superman himself was teleported out by Darkseid. Furthermore, Imperiex actually didn't disintegrate his bone. If everything was disintegrated, I highly didn't DD would have anything to evolve from.

Lastly, haven't seen Imperiex do anything that would put him above Odin. So he was a threat to the universe - talk is cheap. Superman after a sundip beat his ass, not impressed. And Doomsday isn't even on Imperiex's level. The Destroyer armor is meant to fight Celestials; Doomsday was released to fight Probes, not Imperiex himself.

talon00x: The same disintegration beam that cut through Mljornir? Not only was Mljornir made of Uru, but also enchanted by Odin. Juggernaut is powerful, but he still only has a fraction of Cyttarok's powers. The Destroyer armor his a fraction of every skyfather's powers.

As for Thor chasing off Galactus, how many times after than has Thor chased Galactus off? Galactus' powers fluctuates; and his hunger also weakens him. Juggernaut also got his ass handed to him by Onslaught twice, and one time sent flying across the country. If invincibility means much, Onslaught shouldn't have sent him flying across the country in a physical confrontation. And I highly doubt Onslaught would match Galactus' powers or win a fight. And let's bring up Thor/Galactus again, Juggernaut got his ass handed to him by Nimrod and FREAKED OUT when Nimrod's disintegration beam nearly hit him.

KillAll
uru isnt all that strong by itself. its the enchantments that make it indestructable. thor did stand up to the desentigration beam of the destroyer also. he was messed up mind you, but he lived. thor vol.2 #1. i thought the destroyer was created by odin??? but i doubt it matters. juggernauts invulnerability is just as great as the destroyer. they both would need mystical enchantments to be cut/hurt/destroyed.

i still dont think he would want to take thors godforce blast though. mighty powerful it be.

doesnt matter... onslaught was horrid. and he's a telepath.

and you know its a physical confrontation how?? you must own the only comic that actually showed the battle between onslaught/juggernaut that was physical, cause as far as i can tell it was only juggernauts memory that is a reference wink

i dont know where you are going with this... he wasnt stating how powerful juggernaut is, but how durable he is...

he didnt freak out wink he just said nimrod was seriously trying to kill him.

lightaxe
Originally posted by Beyonder
I don't remember him coming back. He foolishly jump towards Imperiex only to get his stupid self blasted to nothing but bones. Superman himself was teleported out by Darkseid. Furthermore, Imperiex actually didn't disintegrate his bone. If everything was disintegrated, I highly didn't DD would have anything to evolve from.

Lastly, haven't seen Imperiex do anything that would put him above Odin. So he was a threat to the universe - talk is cheap. Superman after a sundip beat his ass, not impressed. And Doomsday isn't even on Imperiex's level. The Destroyer armor is meant to fight Celestials; Doomsday was released to fight Probes, not Imperiex himself.

Ok but in that doomsday came back in a superman series later didnt he? Thats what i mean not that he came back soon but he has lived after that hasnt he?

leonheartmm
this one probably goes to doomsday

talon00x
What is defined as a victory? Some of these guys cant die (or knocked out).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.