Blade vs Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
This is my first thread I started. So who wins in this battle of these two class A fighters. Cap with his shield and Blade with his sword and other weapons. I like cap and all but Blade is a killing machine and will show no mercy in a fight. So I go with him.

MatchesMalone
I am going with Blade. He's stronger, faster, and has more weapons.

who?-kid
Sorry, no offense, but Blade is not on the same fighting level than Captain America.

juggernaut74
Tough battle here. Caps I think will go down cause Blade is one bad@ss mother. Blade is hard to beat by someone who is his equal in phycical abilities.

K3VIL
Cap's shield can take every weapon that Blade would throw him, so broke his sword and and silver poles, deflect the bullets, and that means Blade will go in hand to hand combat.
So we have:
Blade:
Class 1Ton Strenght
Superhuman reflexes, reaction time, agility, resistance to injuries and stamina.Also he has healing abilities, not that of Wolverine but sufficient to recover from broken bones in a few.World Class Martial Artist
On the armor side:
Bulletproof vest

Captain America
Class 800Pounds Strenght
Peak human reflexes, reaction time, agility, stamina, and resistance to injuries.World Class Martial Artist
Cap wear a chainmail vest, and has his shield.
Cap has great experiecen, but Blade too, they both fight against strong foes in terms of power and danger level, but in terms of physical skills, Blade is above him, and the shield, that Blade can dodge without problesm, can be catch by him and throw away leaving Cap to fight with bare hands.In hand to hand combat they are both high skilled, but the strenght difference grants Blade advantage and his reflexes are also sufficiently above that of Cap to grant him to place 4 and more hits in the time that Cap could place 2hits.
After a run for his money, Blade would defeat the Living Legend and go having some rest, and Cap would be rescued by the Avengers and take to the hospital.

Wynndar
hahaha...that was funny...Im not sure about this fight though...I want to say Cap, but I cant think of how he would pull it off...but I still think Cap is essentially the better fighter.

srankmissingnin
Cap took down Namor with pressur point attacks... in skill Cap has a huge edge.

Can someone give me exambles of Blades superiour reflexes and speed? I think you'll be hard pressed to do so because I've read must of Blade's apperances and I can't think of a damn thing. Seriously you guys need a better argument then, "Blade is stronger/faster because he is half vampire!"... it hold little to no wieght in a real debate.

MatchesMalone
If that was directed towards me, there was no offense taken.

Cosmic_Beings
Captain America would win.

MatchesMalone
You make it sound like you didn't know Blade has super speed, strength, durability, and healing. If you did know that, why are you having a problem understanding that he is physically superior to somebody who has only peak human speed, strength, and durability? If you didn't know that, why are you jumping to a conclusion when you are unaware of one of the characters abilities? That would imply that you had your mind made up for Captain America before looking at both sides. If Blade was not allowed weapons and had only peak physical abilities, I would be satisfied with putting my money on Captain America in a fist fight. Unfortunately, that is not the case in this scenario.

muffin man
BLADE I don't get this whole american patriotism to a flag (piece of fabric).
were patriotic to something living, the queen.

Joker1237
Cap came out in World War 2, most of the covers had Cap hitting Hitler in the face. Thats why it is Patroitsim.

muffin man
is it I thought it was cause of his costume

who?-kid
No it wasn't directed towards you, I was speaking in general - I'm not the bashing kind lol.

But still, I'm convinced Blade is no match for Captain America, who is considered one of Earth's best fighters ever. I'm not against Blade, but we can hardly say the same thing about him.

Captain America is smarter, in my opinion a much better fighter, has a truly classic weapon (which he handles extremely well), has defeated tougher foes than Blade can imagine and has of course an insanely amount of experience.

Skill wise, Blade should be fighting people such as Punisher, Captain Britain, (classic) Beast, Vermin and so on.

K3VIL
foes than Blade can imagine?Blade fought against Varnae, against Dracula, against Lilith with the Midnight Sons and defeat her, a god-like character, so in the battle experience Blade isn't second to Cap.
And Blade is a skilled swordsman and martial artist and he's so fast that in a comic he cut in 6pieces a vampire, and in the image there was draw only 1slice.And you think he's not in Cap's league?Blade is fighting vampires from teen-age.Enemies like Punisher, or Vermin, Beast too are nothing that he can't handle.Captain Britain has the force field and fly advantage and more strenght so i see Blade winning only if the story is write to grant him victory.Cap is smarter?Blade's no a stupid guy, and someone with great reflexes can catch the shield and separate Cap from it, that puts him in a fist to fist situation, where the strenght, speed and training of Blade can do the difference.

who?-kid
Every hero has his own dangerous and semi-godlike enemies, Blade is no exception. And of course Blade will beat them in the end, or what did you think ?

1. Now let's talk about Caps' enemies: that's about everybody ! who has ever tried to conquer the world, including people such as Baron Zemo, Dr. Doom, Scorpion, Red Skull, Electro... do I have to continue ? Just like Spider-Man, there are very few people Captain has not fought. Blade is a great vampire hunter, but I would like to see him take on, let's say, the Super-Adaptoid.

And Captain America was already a fighting legend before Blade even was born...

So this all leads to=>

Experience : Captain America 1, Blade 0.

2. Fighting: as I stated before, Captain America is considered one of the best fighters. Ever. I sincerely doubt Blade comes close, and even if he does, Captain still has the edge imo.

Fighting : Captain America 1, Blade 0.

3. Weapons : I'm not going to spend too much words on this: a legendary, unique weapon against a sword, I don't care how sharp it is.

Weapons : Captain America 1, Blade 0.

4. Intelligence : I never said Blade is stupid, because he isn't, he's quite cunning, but when it comes down to fighting - and that's where this thread is all about - Blade has to fight somebody who has lead the Avengers for crying out loud, arguably Earth's mightiest heroes with extremely dangerous foes. And Captain America is famous for his tactical skills, he's the Reed Richards of the battle field.

Intelligence : Captain America 1, Blade 0.

5. Powers : pff, let's just say they're about equal, the slight differences in strength or agility or endurance (if there are differences) won't make much difference. No points here.

Now, let's see, Captain America 4, Blade 0. Cap wins, and I'm not even that fond of him - too serious for me.

Let the bashing begin cool

Joker1237
Cap also fought Hitler, dont forget him.

who?-kid
Oh yeah, I knew I forgot a few third rate nutcases lol. If my memory doesn't fool me, Captain America gave him an impressive uppercut on the first page of the first Cap Am comic. Go Captain go !!

BobbyD
Who-kid, it seems as though the only area where Blade's talent comes into the equation is directly where this fight would go and have them come into play. You make valid points, but it seems everyone here believes (regardless if they're pro Cap or Blade) the fight would come down to fists. If that is in fact the outcome, Blades powers definitely come into the discussion....you cannot leave them out. Personally, I think it would be a great fight. As I am not a fan (nor hater of either), I don't care who would win. But it would be a nice fight to see.

who?-kid
Well, the starter of this thread, snoopdogg, stated "Cap with his shield and Blade with his sword and other weapons", so weapons are included. And I think Blade would certainly lose in a fistfight, but again, only my opinion.

K3VIL
who-kid your list has no sense.Why?Let me answer

Experience :

They fought different foes, just because Blade, that hasn't been on comics until is movie was released for a long period, is the only motive cause it SEEMS that he has less experience.He has fought demons, vampires, werewolves, god-like beings, and survive.

Fighting :

He's a great martial artist and his trained also to hit critical points like heart and head against vampires, just because he's not famous as Cap, doesn't mean he's not a great combatant.

Weapons :

Only sector in which Cap is superior, the shield is unbreakable, but not a lot but some Cap's foe were able to catch the shield and without it it's a fist to fist fight.The fight that it must be

Intelligence :

Cap is a great leader and tactician, but Blade is smart too, and he's a great detective.

5. Powers : pff, let's just say they're about equal, the slight differences in strength or agility or endurance (if there are differences) won't make much difference. No points here.

This is the most stupid thing i read on this thread.
ABOUT EQUAL?
Do you understand the difference between a peak condition human and a peak condition DAYWALKER?
HUMAN
Cap is human, he's the pinnacle of human physical condition, but still human
DAYWALKER
Blade his the pinnacle of physical condition for a vampire, a creature that is above a human in physical abilities.
About equal powers?
You forgot that:
Cap can lift 800lbs
Blade can lift 1ton

Blade has healing abilities that grants him stamina and resistance to pain and injury at superhuman level

Cap has great stamina, very great, but he doesn't heal or recover fast as Blade, so he's under him as in the strenght area

Reflexes, Speed and Agility

Except for the agility, Cap isn't fast as Blade, and his reflexes aren't on Blade's level

And Cap lead the Avengers against strong foes, but leading and staying around the fight cause you cannot do nothing against an enemy is a different thing.

Against Pagan Cap lead the Avengers cause he was totally outmatched, what can he do to something that give Thor hard time?
Against Jonathan Tremont, to rest in the Triune saga, he was leading, not fighting, yes because it's stupid attack someone that you can't hurt, but it also means he was outmatched.
So don't try to use the leading argument to make Cap appearing over Blade.

who?-kid
I really hope you're not going to compare the experience of Blade to that of Captain America, who was already fighting and leading armies - or stuff like that - before Blade's mother was born. And who has fought almost EVERY major - and minor - villain there is.

I don't question his fighting abilities, they're just not on the same level, nothing more.

The fight that it must be ? Why ? Because you think Blade will wipe the floor with Captain America ? Sure...

Blade has proved himself against vampires time and again, but the thing you like to ignore, is that Captain America has fought almost Everybody Else.

Yes, about equal, maybe Blade is a bit stronger and all, but again, not much, and certainly not enough to make a difference.

Wow, talk about huge differences !!! My God, Captain America is as good as dead !

So has Captain America. Your point being ?

Yeah, that's Captain America for you : sitting in a chair and telling his team members who to attack first. He wouldn't dream of fighting in the frontline wink

I'll use whatever argument I feel like. That's how it goes in a debate

K3VIL
Captain America has not kind of healing factor or abilities, he recover slightly and read here SLIGHTLY more than human standards.Blade has real healing powers, and so his stamina his greater.Blade has more the double of Cap's strenght, and it's a great difference.Cap staying in the fight without attacking, that's what i was saying, but you don't understand.Cap stays in frontline but not alway go against the enemy the Avengers are fighting.Please are you reading what i wrote?Blade not fought only vampires, but demons and werewolves, and Lilith that is a god, and Varnae, another god-like character.
Why you don't like the fight situation of Blade bare hands and Cap bare hands?Because you known that Blade would defeat him.

Nathaniel Grey
Skill doesn't always matter when you're facing an opponent who's obviously stronger, faster and virtually indestructable. If that were the case Hulk, Abomination and Juggernaut would easily be taken down by skilled people such as Shang Chi and Iron Fist. I believe it comes down to endurance. Especially in a fight concerning people going one on one with one another. The fighter who can take the most punishment as well as deal it out would eventually win. Blade seems to have that over Captain America. The fact that got me was when it was mentioned that Captain America was indeed merely a human with peak strength and performance. I've seen what Blade is capable of in the comics as well as the all to famous movies. His, strength, speed and durability truly outshine Captain America and isn't that what counts in a one on one fight? But then Captain America does have skill and strength that could rival Blade's not making him an easy mark. It's really a hard call. I'll read more before I can make a decision. But I am leaning towards Blade....since it's said he has all the strength of Vampires....which is obviously more potent than even a superhuman.

srankmissingnin
So were back to Blade is better because he is half vampire again... sad.

Cap is well over 800 pounds lifting range, in Captain America 402(v1) he benches 1100 pounds with out breaking a sweat, then goes on to match Black Widow in gymnastics. He has sent Wolverine flying through a car with a single punch, through the car! The doors were closed and with one punch Wolverine was sent through the car, bending the shit out of it until he reached the other side... were he still was being propelled by the force of the attack. Blade's only advantage is a slight strength one, every where else he is out classed.

Marvel Vampires < Hand Ninjas

who?-kid
I couldn't agree more. Do you want to marry me ?

srankmissingnin
Sorry... but, I think all pass on the marriage. I'll say it is nice to see another sane person in this thread though.

Nataku8188
Yo, I'm back. This fight is definitly too close to call. C.A. would win in any comic, simply because he always wins. But... in a realistic fight, it would be unbelievably close. If Blade was as major a character, and had as many appearances as C.A. we'd have more proof to push on him in this fight, but being such an obscure character, what hes done is limited to somewhere aroudn 2, maybe 2 1/2 dozen comics. Until I see more from Blade (One of my favs) C.A. has it. (I hate C.A.)

DarkCrawler
I like Blade more then Cap, but sorry to all Blade fans...Captain America wins this one.

Of course, it was already established so...

K3VIL
1100 pounds are not 1Ton, he's still under in strenght sector.His speed and reflexes, so reaction time too, aren't that of Blade, are that of peak human, not a peak vampire.Blade send flying through things enemies really easy too.In the 2nd movie he send flying to a wall a security guard with one kick like it was a ball, in the 3rd he throw another sec guard at a piece of steel and the guard bend it.
In comics he catch for the neck a vampire and throw it up into air making him surpassing the fencing of his base and landing where he can be killed by UV lights security sistem.The fencing was like 7feet tall and the vampire was throw from Blade like a little bubble gum from his position into the base, the vampire cover a distance of 12feets, isn't that a great feat of strenght?And why don't we talk of Blade jumping from rooftops of buildings of 10 or 15floor height and landing unharmed on the ground?

MatchesMalone
Who? Kid, you made a small list making certain comparisons between Blade and Captain America's abilities. If you don't mind, I would like to make comments towards the corresponding numbers.

1. Experience- You gave to Cap. I'm with you. Both have a great deal of experience in combat. But, If I was forced to choose, I would go for Cap.

2.Fighting-You gave to Cap. I'm still with you. Both are superb martial artists. Blade is one of the best fighters, but so is Cap. If they both had equal physical stats, I would be inclined to say Cap could beat him in unarmed combat.

3.Weapons-You gave to Cap. You're just misinformed. Blade carries more than just a sword.

4.Intelligence-You gave to Cap. I'm with you again. Both are very smart guys. If I had a gun put to my head and forced to choose, I would probably pick Cap.

5.Powers-You gave to Cap. You are misinformed again. Equal? Slight difference? Huh? Cap has peak everything. Blade has super everything, plus a healing factor. It would take two Captain Americas to equal Blade in strength. In real life, doubling somebody's capabilities is not slight in any way, shape, or form. Although, in your defense, I have noticed you have been forced to spend a great deal of time in your career, arguing with individuals that have tried to trivialize Spiderman being greater than 10 times stronger than Batman. After extensive arguing like that, being only two times physically better would appear slight.

So, using your list, I have scored Captain America 3 and Blade 2. You may ask, if I have scored Cap more points than Blade, why do I think Blade will win? Because, there is no accurate way to allocate points to certain abilities. Using that very same list, I would score Captain America 4 and Superman 1. But, Superman would cream Cap in less than 2 seconds. However, I do see your point of view. If I thought that Blade only used a sword and had peak human abilities, I would also lean towards Cap. A few comments that I have made may have appeared condescending. If they were, that was not my intention and was a lack of communication skills on my part.

who?-kid
Yes, true enough, but it's the "best" we have, all the rest is just a guessing game, and I suck in guessing games...

Absolutely no problem. Together with a few others on this thread, you're one of the "informed and still polite" people, a rare combination wink.

Oops, before I forget : I did not give Captain America a point for powers, because the difference in strength and endurance is nothing special, countless enemies of Captain America are stronger than Cap and Blade together ! that's why I don't consider the strength-difference as a big factor here, and that's also the reason why I didn't give Cap or Blade any points. They both can take some kicks and punches from each other.

That's all folks.

BobbyD
Don't worry, Who-kid. You formed an opinion based on your assumptions...and backed them up too....some with facts-some with educated perception. It took me less than one day in here to realize there are a few who don't know how to get a point across verbally without making a total ass of themselves. There are some who don't seem to understand that you can argue or debate, and not be a jerk about it at the same time. Unfortunately, diplomacy and tact are not inherited skills...takes time to get good at them. Conversely then, there's still hope for some of these people.

Yeah, stay away from Matches....had problems with him too.

(just kidding MM)

laughing

juggernaut74
I think the major factor in this fight is gonna be Blades healing factor. I just dont see cap putting Blade down at all. It would be a long fight but Blades abililty to regenerate cannot be ignored and will be the deciding factor in this fight.

juggernaut74
Plus if Blade see Caps bleeding I think that will just amp Blade up to where Cap will bow down.

K3VIL
I agree.If Blade broke Cap's arm or Cap's ribs, he would be slowed and weaker and he will take days to recover, Blade, just minutes to regenerate broken bones.

srankmissingnin
Blade healing factor isn't that good... he has to where a bullet proof vest after all.

K3VIL
The bulletproof vest is just for addictional protection.9mm or anyway low/medium caliber bullets can just slow him, not kill him.If you shoot him in the leg with a shotgun like in the second movie, that would be something that would slow him.
His healing factor isn't that good?He can heal broken bones in minutes and you say isn't that good?You're wrong.And anyway Cap cannot heal in a few minutes.

Nataku8188
To protect vital organs. If he gets shot in the heart, he's gonna go down for a long time, or forever.

He's been crucified, torn himself off the spikes, and been healed in minutes.

K3VIL
Yes I was forgetting it, thx Nataku.

MatchesMalone
I have no idea where you were going with this. Obviously, he doesn't need a vest. If someone can quickly heal from bullet wounds, it still would be wise to take extra precautions to avoid getting shot in the first place. A vest would just make his crusade a little easier.

snoopdogg
I was just gonna say that. I think he wears the vest just to make things easier cause Blades usually fighting a dozen vampires at once.

srankmissingnin
He had to retreat from a fight with a half a dozen armed "vampire stormtroppers" so he didn't get killed. Every comic battle has a couple of over rated characters here it seems Blade is one of them.

EDIT: In Blade's Maz series he gets clipped in the shoulder by a stray bullet and you see his shoulder getting stiched up a few pages later, the next day... nice work healing factor!

snoopdogg
You mean nice work writer.

MERCILOUS
Damn skippy. That's exactly how blades healing use to work.

Even with his recent powers though Blade doesn't stand a chance. Cap would have it tough if there was like 3 of Blade, and if it was old blade there'd have to be 15.

K3VIL
Healing Abilities of Blade works exactly like those of Wolvie, it depends on the kind of hurts he gets.
Superficial hurts, like slice from a sword or a knife, heal fast, very fast.
Deep hurts like bullets, heal with more time, because the serum keep is powers at 80%, if he was powered by blood he would heal faster.
Hurts like broken ribs, or bones, heal in minutes.
Cap doesn't stand a chance.Not Blade.Cap cannot heal a broken arm in minutes, Cap hasn't got stamina at Blade's level, cause he doesn't possess a heal factor.

leonheartmm
hmmm interesting but the only thing cap has going for him is the shield's ability to withstand impacts and a will of iron, {and battle tactics and weakness exploitation}, but in all the other departements hes simply outclassed by a very wide margin. ofcourse cap has beaten much more powerful adversaries before but unlike most of them, blade is a HERO, so im not sure{no misunderstandings, it SHOULD go to blade, but cap is very very resourceful too}

MERCILOUS
You forgot fighting ability, Cap dwarves blade on fighting ability. It doesn't matter if he can't heal like Blade, if Blade never gets to hit him.

K3VIL
Blade is faster.Blade is a master martial artist.Blade's stronger.He need less hits to put down Cap than the hits that Cap need to put down Blade.
If you possess slightly more fightining skills that someone that is 6/7 times faster than yourself, the skills become useless.

MERCILOUS
Slight? Blade is a master of a few worthless martial arts and all of a sudden it's slight? Humbug! Blade could study under Cap for years and still wish he had half the skill. You're talking like Cap's never taken anyone faster or stronger than him.

Havoc470
skills never become useless, just because he's fast doesnt give him the upper-hand, cap has exceptional speed (obviously not above or at par with blades) and would have more than enough ways to simply trip blade and take him out

imo, cap wins

i dont mean easily though, what i just described isnt the whole battle, it would be a great fight but ultimately cap takes it

srankmissingnin
And Blade isn't faster. K3VIL whole argument steams from Blade being the day walker and dispite Blade having feats two/three levels below Caps regualer ones, for some reason Blade is somehow faster and an equal figther... even though he doesn't show it in the comics.

MERCILOUS
Equal fighter? Not even close.

So Blade isn't faster and somehow faster? Which one is it?

Doesn't show it in comics? If it wasn't for the flashy looking art and Blade's movie hype then no one would even be argueing Blade had a chance.

srankmissingnin
I think you should re-read my post...

I was saying K3VIL thinks Blade is faster and some how an equal fighter because he is the day walker, even though there are no comic feats that back him up.

Havoc470
very good point nin, blade is a really hyped up character, you read any of his biographies and you'd think he's a kick ass marvel character, yet you read his comics and all the feats stated in his biographies seem to be lies

MERCILOUS
Cool, my bad.

It's funny how a third tier character from Dracula (a kick ass comic by the way) who never stood a chance in hell of beating him gets a movie and kills him like he's actually anywhere near being his equal.

Havoc470
well in the movie they made that serum to at least give the good guys a chance lol

MERCILOUS
LOL! Serums! The crappy movies answer to everything.

K3VIL
It's fun to read dumb affermations.In one of the few comics of Blade that i possess, he slice a vampire in 6 parts.In the picture, is show Blade slicing him with 1slice.He move so fast that it seems he hit the vampire just 1time.And you're still saying Cap is faster?
You're still saying Cap is near equal to him.
Blade Class 1ton
Cap Class 800pounds
He has not even the half of Blade's strenght.Crappy movies?Wanna talk about the "beautiful" Cap movies?ROTFL.
You cannot accept that the flag guy lose?

P.S. I was forgetting something, you think that Cap against a god like La Magra would win without serum?Exactly how?Telling him that Uncle Sam wants him in the army?The serum was the solution for defeating a character that was stronger than Blade, who just outmatch him with that weapon.So many heroes defeat their enemies with tricks, so what's the matter?

srankmissingnin
The speed comes from how the sword is unsheathed and supposedly allows the user to attack three times with amazing speed... or at least thats how it is done in every other comic that tech has been used it (and thats alot). Superhuman speed not required, but it shows Blades skill with a sword is top notch.

leonheartmm
ok i think u people are givin blade way too little credit, i mean itll be a hard fight, but its not like blade doesnt stand a chance or anything, anyway id be more worried about cap then blade in this fight.

K3VIL
The speed of the unsheat depends also from the user of the sword.And Blade is faster than Cap.Anyway it was just an example of his speed.In another comic he hits with a flurry of fists a vampire in few seconds at amazing speed.

Havoc470
thats no big deal, if speed was so absolute then flash or quicksilver would reign supreme in comics, speed sure gives blade an edge but cap has fought someone as super-powered as red skull with the cube, which IMO is alot more than any damn super-vampire...not to mention that was before he was frozen, so all the experience he's had since then makes him alot more than blade could handle...sure blade would give him a good fight but ultimately, cap wins

K3VIL
Blade has great battle experience too.He fought against vampires and monsters since he was around 20 years old, or before, and anyway, just because Cap has defeat stronger foes, doesn't mean he cannot get beaten by Blade.Protocide defeat him, USAgent defeat him when he was Super Patriot, why Blade can't?

Havoc470
blade has been gaining experience around the age of 20, while cap has seen it all from the 1940's, surviving being frozen, and then teaming up in avengers and fighting some of the biggest enemies, and i dont mean ONE enemy, i mean groups of enemies

blade has been defeated too, all characters have to lose at one point or another, wont be very interesting if they always win heheh

in a random battle, these two against eachother, blade with his sword and cap with his shield....imo, cap wins

juggernaut74
Caps is gonna get his @ss handed to him. You people talk as if Blade has no fighting experience. I bet Blade has killed more enemies in combat than Cap ever did. Plain and simple Blade has a killer instinct and is used to fighting multiple enemies that are strong and fast in their own right. Plus he has a HEALING FACTOR whooooooooo how is Cap gonna keep him down. His only chance is to call in his Avenger buddies to help him.

Nataku8188
I've got more blade comics than anyone here (At least I'm almost certain I do, I'm only missing like 5) and let me tell you, his powers flux. A lot. He's healed from ripping stakes out of his hands in minutes, yet taken a day to heal from barely any damage from a bullet. In the new comics he overall bends over and takes it from everyone, whereas in some of his runs he reverses the role. The real problem is that cap has over a thousand comic apperances (Maybe over two, I'm not sure) and Blade has maybe 2-3 dozen.

K3VIL, stop arguing. You only know what you've read in biographies. Blade IS badass, but his comic incarnation is NOT as badass as the movie blade. Well, sometimes it is, but not usualy.

juggernaut74
I bet I have more Blade comics than you do. I in fact have them all even the first Tomb of Dracula series. Including 3 copies of his first appearance two of them CGC graded. Blades earlier appearances Cap could take him. But when Micheal Morbius bit Blade it gave him his supernatual powers he currently has. And judging a comic battle by how many appearances they have is total crap.

Nataku8188
No shit, but saying cap. A. has had 1000+ comics to show off what he can do where blade has had only a few dozen (Give me an exact number Juggernaut) does have an effect on the argument.

MERCILOUS
Those appearanced count as experience. Bringing up Blades kill count isn't helping anything either. Killing a million children doens't compare to defeating several titans. Fighting, experience, intellegence, tactics amd vibranium, these are the things that put Cap far above Blade.

K3VIL
The shield is made of adamantium and vibraniumKilling a million children?Wake up, Blade is a vampire/monster hunter, not a maniac children killer.

MERCILOUS
No you wake up. I was making less of Blades accomplishments not accusing him of infantcide.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.