Luke Cage vs. Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
These are two brawlers who can take a beatin. Both are strong and durable with the edge to Thing. Luke I think is smarter and his street fighting skills might help him pull this one off. What do you guys think?

juggernaut74
Luke Cage is tough and will put up a good fight but Thing will smash him in the end.

Tron
Isn't Thing a lot stronger than Luke?

snoopdogg
Yea Luke is nowhere Things level on strength but still strong.

lightaxe
yep

CountQuan
Who wins?

Scoobless
i can't find a profile for cage but i know he's stronger than spider-man...... which is still nowhere near the thing........ and the scorpion kicked the living sh*t out of him one time so i don't think the thing would have any trouble here whatsoever, maybe if he had iron fist with him they could take the thing

CountQuan
http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/l/lukecage.htm

juggernaut74
This has been done already.

Scoobless
yeah i saw that one, maybe i should have rephrased it
"i didn't see a decent profile that acurately described his strength level or any other enhancement he has"

juggernaut74
Happy Dance

Tony Stark
Cage might be 1/2 as strong as the thing, i doubt more than that. It should be over rather quickly. IMO

BenjaminJGrimm
Luke doesn't have enough JuJu. Easy victory for yours truly. Thank you very much.

BJG

Arsenal
Thing would murder him.

The Flash
tru dat

muffin man
well I've never been a fan is Power man and Iron fist so I'm going with Ben Grimm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.