Everyone Vs. Everyone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkAge
If all superheroes and villians were in a giant dome on a barren planet (yellow sun, daylight) and a battle royale erupted, what would happen? Who would team up with who and how long would each character last? (Weapons and vehicles would be allowed.)

Imperial_Samura
Aqua Man would be the ultimate victor... I can't actually back that up...

DarkAge
It would be pretty hard for Aquaman to win on a barren planet...

C1nd3r
Amazo would be the only one left standing.

Imperial_Samura
I think in the end, it would be a Super villain that would take it, Doom, or Thanos perhaps. Although Superman or a Green Lantern might be a serious contender (unless we have Galactus type people running around, but they would just be bigger targets....)

Krissy Von Doom
I think the victor would be a member of one of the larger teams... I think all Avengers would ultimately team-up, JLA'ers would team up... etc. Similarly, Doom would have Kang and probably Immortus to team up with, Thanos has the Watch.... once un-allied characters are taken care of, the team battles begin

ayjay
i rekon everyone would team up to take out the biggest powers...so they dont pose a threat...this would keep happening until i dunno who stays alive....

Bardock42
I think Everyone will win.
No actually Doomsday will kill em all eventually.

FrothByte
well i think one of the powerful psionics would eventually win out.

Imperial_Samura
Maybe, although there are powerful characters who migh not be to affected by all of that, resistant as it were. In fact you sig reminded me... Ghost Rider could be a serious contender...

Tron
The Tick wins all.

SPOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!

Imperial_Samura
Ah yes, the way I see it, my short list -

Tick
Thanos
Doom
Parallax
Superman
Ghost Rider
Hulk
X-Man
Spawn
Optimus Prime
Lobo
Martian Manhunter

Maybe a few others, but that would be my last ones standing... oh, and The Flash and Silver Sufer.

supremthor
AMAZO WOULD THE LAST STANDING CUSS HE WILL HAVE ALL THERE PWER AND THOUGHT INTO ONE.EX GL RING WITH THE WILL POWER AND INTELLERGENCE OF EVERY.OR HE COULD COMBINED ANY POWER TO MAKE A NEW.LIKE AND ICE SO YOU BURNING AND FREEZING AT THE SAM TIME.

supremthor
AMAZO COULD BE MORE POWERFUL THEN THANOS WITH THE HEART

Bardock42
My friend, amazo has the powers of the JLA if I recall right not of every Superheroe, and even if while defeating more and more people he would get weaker and weaker until he can be beaten. I think Doomsday will take that eventually he migght lose a few thousand times but than he **** them all up the arse.

baddspellahl4
amazo has learned to adapt in many ways such as regenertation, immortality, able to stand kryptonite shielding himself for the green lanters and many more.

leonheartmm
itll probably be franklin richards, or maybe lucifer or elaine{if they are in the fight}

or maybe itll be the saint of killers or SENTRY.

leonheartmm
unless ofcourse thanos uses the heart of the universe, then everyone is dead, or even with the infinity gauntlett hed be a strong contender.

leonheartmm
i suppose u could always throw a cosmic cube into the mix and make him/her create the illusion of everone dying and losing

Cosmic_Beings
Galactus

muffin man
all heroes, all villains, all comic universes, from all nations, even DBZ?

nothing
Noone would win, they would all end up killing each other and the whole planet, may be even universe and then there would be nothing hahahahahaha*just like my name wink*hahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha

HarmonicFlo88
X-Man and Cable team up with Magneto, Silver Surfer and Hulk. You'd have brute strength, a great leader, a cosmic being, and the two most powerful psionics using telekinesis and telepathy on a massive scale. all would devastate both everyone and everyone else.

ayjay
The Living Tribunal!!!! BWUAHAHA..wait...he not a heroe aye...ummm.....den yeeh...probably a celestial beingor psionic

Fieldy69
JUGGY!

bardock
that planet would be destroyed right quick

goku-vs-superma
someone like rouge or amazo will win!! they just gotta run around absorbing evryones powers.

goku-vs-superma
i just thought of this..... the planet has got to be HUGE!!! i mean colossal!!! i dont know but how could one planet have enough room for every hero and villian throughout the whole UNIVERSE from both DC and Marvel!!

leonheartmm
a planet that big would turn into a star

The Flash
I'm going with Thanos with the Heart.

leonheartmm
thanos w THOTU, true beyonders, tribunal, franklin richards, lucifer, elaine, micheal, swamp thing, spectar, parallex al are really big players but filter it out and ull probably get two or three of em n u wont know whod win, namely,

thanos, true beyonders, franklin richards, lucifer, elaine, micheal, swamp thing.

leonheartmm
oh wait, tribunal is no hero so hes out

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.