Martian Manhunter vs. Thor vs. Darksied vs. Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Imperial_Samura
Well, they are four amazingly powerful characters who possesses impressive powers, skills and so forth. So, in an all out battle in New York, after 2 hours prep time, who would win?

Note - They are not supported in any way, no doom bots, or fleets of ships... they have themselves, their powers, and any weapons they might own.... they also enter the battle ground at different points arround the city, so they would have to find their opponents...

supremthor
Darksied no problem

BobbyD
Hmm....with prep time is the key. I wish I could say Doom especially with time, but I don't know what he could to stop some of these guys. Anyone care to enlighten me?

Tron
Well, Doom has a disintegrator gun he carry's aroud made for wipe out someone like Thor, so if it works as planned, then Thor's done. With prep, I'm sure he'd have some add-ons for his armor, or have another one altogether made to battle these heavyweights. Can't say he'd win, but when this fight's over, whoever survives will remember the name of DOOM!

There are others on here that know more about Doom than I do though (*cough* Wynndar *cough*), so they can tell you a little more of what he's capable of.

BobbyD
Thanks, Tron.

Mainstream
I'm going with Darkseid.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.