Most powerful??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eleveninches
Who is the most powerful person on the planet?

dean7879
the most powerful people on the planet operate from behind the scenes and the public are unaware of these people..

The Inkeeper
Mr Incredible.

Df02
the illuminati

Dexx
to ever have existed....why hercules, ofcourse
but i'll go with Monsieur incroyable also wink

SlipknoT
ME!

Napalm
Bill Gates or Bush

SlipknoT
How is Bush powerful? Its not even him running the country.

Df02
exactly, its the illuminati that runs america, and to a lesser extent...europe and parts of the middle east aswell

Bardock42
Probably Hu Jintao or whoever rules China maybe the guy of North Corea.

SlipknoT
I doubt Kim whatever is the most powerful person on earth.

Napalm
Look at the military he controls

SlipknoT
Look at the military China controls

Bardock42
Why don'T you think the leaders of NC or China are powerful, I mkean they are at least as powerful as bush in my opinion.

Df02
the only exceptional thing about the american military is funding and therefore equipment... theyre quite undertrained compared to other military's

KidRock
how could you say TONY BLAIR?! George bush says jump tony blair says how high? England is americas lap dog

Bardock42
hahaha no its not, their leader is bushs lap dog, they will come back to europe eventually.

Df02
errr, hopefully not...id rather be the tail end of the US than a part of the European deadender

Bardock42
Shut up you british person.
Europe is great.

Df02
how exactly?
if britain joined it'd be holding Europe afloat at the expense of itself, id rather let Europe sink tbh

Bardock42
The EU is doing fine without britain what makes you think Britain would lose anything by joining.
Seriously now your country is the biatch of America, everyone is laughing aboot it. In the EU you would be one of the big ones a major player equal, not a footnote in history.

The Inkeeper
Im English, and would much rather be with America than Europe.

eleveninches
of course, the really powerful guys are the people behind the scenes (the illuminati in particular).

However, those in the public eye, the most powerful are probably:

1.Kofi Annan
2.Bill Gates
3.GW Bush
4.Leader of china (name???)
5.Vladimir Putin
6.Leader of North Korea ???
7.Leader of Japan ????

Df02
id rather be a small partner in a successful campaign than a major player in a failing one.

the EU is nothing, it would be nothing but a burden to Britain, holding it down with changes to it laws and restrictions on the control of its own affairs... all the while sapping away its economy to keep the eastern european wasteland from destroying itself while all its population illegally immigrate to the western european countries

Bardock42
so you really think the US hasw a sucessful campaign going? Well the EU is starting its getting better and it will cause it doesn'T piss of anyone and is fair.

The Inkeeper
if America keep invading and rule a hell of alot of the world, then, in the words of saruman 'at least he will know who his obedient slaves are' happy

Now, where is my doggybone. Whens walkies?

Df02
if by fair u mean its a walkover...

the US does have a successful campaign going, as in it wont abuse the economy and legal independance of Britain

Bardock42
I didn't get ysourt last part I guess you have to be a native speaker for that.
But The USA can rule against afghanistan and Iraq sure thing but they would not **** with NC or China ever. Well I mean I am pretty sure you will join sometime don't know when but I believe it will happen, so we will see us later, and the EU is doing good without Britain right now so it doesn'T matter.

The Inkeeper
Exactly, thats the greater cause wink

eleveninches
In todays world, the only 2 things that are seen as power are money and politics.

However, the advertising companies and similar folk who effect what we think via subliminal images and advertising are probably the most influential on everyday life

Df02
it means that by Britain being on the side of the US rather than Europe, we still have the power to control all of our own country rather than having to let Europe make some of our decisions for us. and also we wont have to sacrifice our economy to help the poorer half of Europe

Bardock42
I got yours the one above didn'T
Anyway sure you have your freedom you just have to fight in stupid wars that the US make up, well have fun with that.

frodo34x
Nah, JC Denton is more powerful than them big grin.

Jackie Malfoy
I would love to say me but that would not be true so I would say the president!JM

Bardock42
what president?

Jackie Malfoy
Of the USA!That is the only powerful person I can think of right now.JM

Bardock42
Girl you need to broaden your mind.

ash007
The UK is one of the most powerful countriy in Europe.

It would actuall be an advatage for Europe if the UK joined the EU. UK economy at the moment is the best in world.

Df02
the majority of Europe combined atm cant match the British economy (yea slight overstatment but u get the idea)
the only advantage Britain could have from joining the EU is cheaper imports, and decent exports... but our economy is more than fine enough already, and we have little to no exports anyway

ash007
yeah but i also think its good that someone in Europe has the ear of Bush.

Also Tony Blair is the one pushing Bush for the middle east peace prcoess.

Bardock42
sure and to do so he helps him ****ing it up, but well I guess you wouldn'T have that much of an advantage now.

Imperial_Samura
If I had to guess, I would be inclined to say that major capitalistic institutions have the most power. Such as Gates, and many Transnational companies have more money and power then a number of nations. And just look at the world, people can't act without considering economy, without worrying about the stock market and so forth.

Beyond that, nations such as Japan and Saudi Arabia are also powerful (thus their leaders are) as, for Japan, what it provides the world, and the Saud's control such major things as oil, and both are also major creditors, lending money to nations... one of which is the US, which has a large debt to such nations.

After that, probably Bush, who is influenced by the previous two, but who has control of the US, and is also Commander in Chief (most nations don't give ultimate control to their elected leader...) and has access to the most powerful military...

KidRock
where is the President of Wal-Mart? Wal Mart is going to take over the world

Evy_O
probably someone we don't know of

Df02
ie the illuminati leader

open ur eyes people!!!............haha

Cosmic_Beings
Dubya

dean7879
the illuminati

"From the days of Sparticus Weishaupt, Karl Marx, Trotsky, Rosa Luxemberg, and Emma Goldman, this world conspiracy has been steadily growing. This conspiracy played a definite recognizable role in the tragedy of the French revolution. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the 19th century. And now at last this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their head and have become the undisputed masters of that enormous empire."
Winston Churchill stated to the London Press, in l922.

The real menace of our republic is this invisible government which like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy length over city, state and nation. Like the octopus of real life, it operates under cover of a self created screen....At the head of this octopus are the Rockefeller Standard Oil interests and a small group of powerful banking houses generally referred to as international bankers. The little coterie of powerful international bankers virtually run the United States government for their own selfish purposes. They practically control both political parties."
New York City Mayor John F. Hylan, 1922

In the next century, nations as we know it will be obsolete; all states will recognize a single, global authority. National sovereignty wasn't such a great idea after all."
Strobe Talbot, Clinton's Deputy Secretary of State, as quoted in Time, July 20th, l992.

The real rulers in Washington are invisible, and exercise power from behind the scenes."
Supreme Court Justice Felix Frankfurter, 1952

The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government combining supercapitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control.... Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent."
Congressman Larry P. McDonald, 1976, killed in the Korean Airlines 747 that was shot down by the Soviet (Illuminati) Union

WindDancer
For me is Hugh Hefner.

phinney6
Im going to say the Pope is the most powerful. If he wanted to, he could amass a huge Army.

Filth
I totaly agree with you there, only trouble is that some of use are aware

HarmonicFlo88
The Patriots control everything. that is a MGS point of view but actually it isn't far off from reality.

The world is too delicate to leave to chance.

Without control, we wouldn't know where we're headed as a species. we would have to leave that result to chance and that is something intelligent beings can't fathom.

As always, truth is leaked. the only cover up of leaking truth is creating a leaking lie. to weigh which perspective is more "truth" is wut we are forced to do. just because...you never know. but the physics of this world's continuance alone, proves tha existence of fabrication behind closed doors. without so, we would be blindly walking towards a cliff.

PVS
how come dick cheney isnt listed?

bush is the most powerful puppet.

Imperial_Samura
The Illuminati? When was the last time they did anything powerful? Or anything at all? Oh, but the thing is to do powerful things without being seen.

Dwarfdude
......Dean, that second quote is referring to Carnagie and Rockefeller, aka. monopolies......Not the Illuminati.

Once again, I must quote Robin Williams.

Senator: "Mr. Gates, what do you think about the allegations of you making a monopoly?"
Gates: "Monopoly is just a game, senator, I'm trying to control the f**king world."

Gates. The pen is mightier then the sword, history has proven time and time again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.