the bible

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eleveninches
has this movie ever been made ( a collection of all the bible)?

Who would you cast on it?

Jackie Malfoy
I don't know who the cast would be.Being that I would not be allowed to see the movie anyway.JM

eleveninches
God: Sean Connery
Jesus: Tom Cruise
Adam: Robert De Niro
David: Al Pacino
Noah: Ian McKellan
Abraham: Tom Hanks
Moses: Christopher Lee
Mary the virgin: Brittney Spears
Solomon: John Travolta
Sampson: Arnold Schwartzenegga
John the baptist: Will Smith
Eve: Angelina Jolie
Jacob: Bruce Willis
Ezikiel: Sam Jackson
Joseph: Jet Li
A wise man: George W Bush

SlipknoT
God: Danny Devito
Jesus: Gary Coleman
Mary: Christina Agulara

Lord_Andres
We all know whos is the best for Moses, he has played him before, and his name is Charlton Heston, I agree on the Sean.C part, him or Chris Lee, they have that buming voice wich is what I imagine God's voice

Lord_Andres
oh by the way, has any of you seen a movie with Richard harris, its about John and the revelation

SlipknoT
Eh, I just couldnt picture James Bond being God, Chris Lee would be better.

Lord_Andres
We dont' have to see his face, just a bright light for a face would be good.

eleveninches
who should play the part of satan?

Or should it just be a CG thing with an actor's voiceover (James earl jones??)

Lord_Andres
Good chooise there Eleven, but I think that we should also have an actor play, you know when satan is trying to tempt Jesus, promesing him all the land and stuff, that should be an actor playing

Jury
There's a movie 'The Bible'. ... presenting the accounts of The Creation, Noah, Abraham down to Moses.

But, shouldn't this be in the Movie Discussion?

Dwarfdude
^That would be more like the Torah.

I think God should be Sean Connery, and the guy from Goodfellas and My Cousin Vinny should be Jesus.

God: Junior!
Jesus: What the f*ck do you want?

Robert DeNiro should be Cain. (Cain kills Able with a rock, because Able is liked more)

George Clooney should be King Solomon, and David should be Matt Damon.

John the Baptist would have to be Chris Rock.

finti
the pope

Celestialgirl
hmm,lol really I'm mean look at what some of the popes have done in their years of reign! More realistic cuz I really can't picture Satan as an old guy I'd say Johnny Depp cuz Satan does mean morning glory and he is supposed to be beautiful or was and I could picture Johnny Depp in that role ugly or beautiful.

eleveninches
it was. it got moved here

DirectorFitz
That would be a very long movie....perhaps they could split it up into two movies. The Old Testament and The New Testament

Bardock42
or they could make like a trilogy for the OT and one movie for the New, not that much happens in it anyway.

Captain REX

It wouldn't even be two movies. It would be DOZENS of movies.

YankeeWhaler
They would probably have a 2 part movie for the Old Testament, The Apocrpyl and New Testament each.

Even then a lot of details might be missed.

I recently learned about Jeremiah 2: 20-24. Don't ever recall reading that one before. Which basically says when a woman is hot and ready to go you will know it, as will the rest of any guy looking for it, and no one feels bad about her after she is done being that way. Or presumably when they are done with her.

King Kandy
2 parts is not nearly enough. Ten Commandments did a good job on Exodus; and not even the whole Exodus, but just the earlier sections. 2 parts for each BOOK of the bible, might be enough.

Digi
Originally posted by eleveninches
has this movie ever been made ( a collection of all the bible)?

Lol. Fun bump is fun. Roleplay time.

Producer: Let's make a movie

Studio: Of what?

Producer: ALL THE BIBLE!

Studio: ....

Studio & Producer: Profit!

dadudemon
Originally posted by Digi
Lol. Fun bump is fun. Roleplay time.

Producer: Let's make a movie

Studio: Of what?

Producer: ALL THE BIBLE!

Studio: ....

Studio & Producer: Profit!

I hope that was a "pun intended" at the end, there.

If so, well played. smile

Digi
Originally posted by dadudemon
I hope that was a "pun intended" at the end, there.

If so, well played. smile

This is the internet, and you don't know what I was thinking.

So yes. It was intended.

aweyes

ADarksideJedi
Sure there is alot of parts of the bible made into movies pretty short ones but they do exist. Go to Amazon and look it up!

Deja~vu
a fantasy movies with umm????

SupermanAscends
God: Christian Bale
Jesus: Hayden Christensen
Mary: Kate Hudson
Moses: Harrison Ford
Adam: Russel Crowe
Eve: Natalie Portman

This movie should have nine to ten sequels. How are you going to tell the entire story of the bible in one two hour movie? Noah's ark, the four gospels, and revelation is some of the parts in the Bible. This could explode Christianity within the states of America.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.