Budd & Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ryenne
Does anyone know why budd was angry at bill??

Bierbommetje
Budd's girl left him for Bill, the girl being Elle. Bea was with Bill, but after she was "killed" Elle took her place as Bill's GF, leaving Budd, hence the "you hateful *****" part.

Or so some say...

Im sure there was a thread on this before...

Lord Soth
Makes perfect sense to me

Atomic Rico
I didnt think about that
This makes me feel alot more mad at Elle for killing him

Death Incarnate
where in the film does it show that Budd is angry at bill?

Atomic Rico
When Bill arrives at Budd's trailer, he says:"Youve got to stop being mad at me"

moviejunkie23
i like your theory that Elle left budd for bill but i don't really think there is much more evidence than budd was mad at bill and elle dated bill afterwards. There didn't seem to be much of any indicators when elle spoke to bud other than her killing him. I like the theory but i don't know if there is enough evidence for it.
My question too is why did honzo hate bill so much? did he kill his son? thats my guess

furryman
I think the bit where Budd says "wrong brother" is quite a hint.

Bill was Hanzo's protege and we gather somewhere along the line he rebelled against Hanzo's principles

DarthLazious
Elle was Budd's girl?

Where in the movie does it say that?

NoFate007
Bill didn't take Budd to Jack Rabbit Slim's one day, and there's been a feud ever since.

DarthLazious
Which one is it?

JohnnyBloom
I'd always thought what Bierbommetje explained ^^

Dreadlord_913
Originally posted by Bierbommetje
Budd's girl left him for Bill, the girl being Elle. Bea was with Bill, but after she was "killed" Elle took her place as Bill's GF, leaving Budd, hence the "you hateful *****" part.

Or so some say...

Im sure there was a thread on this before...
That's about it. When Beatrix left the group it went into chaos and disbanded essentially.

GreenFist
It was all Beatrix's fault

bksdrums
Elle and Bill obviously dated because when she is about to kill Kiddo when she is in the hospital Elle calls Bill. At the end of the phone conversation, she says I love you. And after Elle kills Budd, she tells Bill to go smoke and she would be there in a little while.

KILLBILLFREAK
My question is how come Elle did not kill Beatrix when she had the chance even though Bill told her not to why not kill her?
If O-Ren or Vernita killed Beartrix and Elle killed Budd and Bill found out what will Bill do?

Myth
I don't know about your second question but Elle follows what Bill says, thats why she didn't kill Beatrix. Its not her character to disobey a direct order from Bill.

KILLBILLFREAK
o okay i guess that makes sense

Myth
Btw, I have your sig as a 60"X22" poster in my room.

Juwanna
Originally posted by furryman
I think the bit where Budd says "wrong brother" is quite a hint.

Bill was Hanzo's protege and we gather somewhere along the line he rebelled against Hanzo's principles

Hanzo felt responsible for Bill's actions therefore aggreed to help Bea

KILLBILLFREAK
Originally posted by Myth
Btw, I have your sig as a 60"X22" poster in my room. cool.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.